Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will the Democrats try to extend Election night?
Yes. They will use mail in ballots to cheat. 97 85.84%
No. They will accept election results on Election night 16 14.16%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 08:47 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill_Schramm View Post
No, they are not allowed to begin counting the absentee ballots in some states, including PA, until Election Day. It may very well take a few days to count them all. This is normal and legal. It is not cheating. It is how the system is supposed to work (in PA at least).
I meant they should be tallied by night time. PA has had about 2.5 million ballots returned, which sounds like it would take a while to count, but when you look at numbers by county, it’s only two or three counties that could take longer than Election Day to count.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:50 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
I meant they should be tallied by night time. PA has had about 2.5 million ballots returned, which sounds like it would take a while to count, but when you look at numbers by county, it’s only two or three counties that could take longer than Election Day to count.

I think there are at least seven counties in PA that will not start counting their mail in votes until Wednesday.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:51 PM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
I think if Trump is leading in PA tomorrow night, look for thousands of ballots for Biden to be counted in the following week. Never mind that we all know the Dems were the ones to vote early via absentee or mail in ballot, and that those should have been tallied already.
The Pennsylvania attorney general has already declared Biden the winner.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:53 PM

17,618 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
I saw that. Can you imagine the nonstop coverage from the media/DNC if a Republican AG made a similar assertion?

Of course the hypocritical intellectually dishonest hacks who support the Democrat Party will never acknowledge this, much less say it's a problem.

Old 11-02-2020, 09:00 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
I think there are at least seven counties in PA that will not start counting their mail in votes until Wednesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Wow. I missed both of those - been busy and have been in NJ for a while. Why would they not start counting at 7am when they’re allowed to?

Old 11-02-2020, 09:03 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,836 times
Quote:
Wow. I missed both of those - been busy and have been in NJ for a while. Why would they not start counting at 7am when they’re allowed to?
Because they are rural counties with limited resources. They have made the decision to focus their attention tomorrow on the election day voters.

It sounds nefarious, I do get that. But in this particular situation, it actually isn't.

Old 11-03-2020, 03:42 AM

10,453 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
Do you believe the Democrats will try and extend election night until they can cheat and create enough mail in ballots for Biden to win?
They'll try and cheat with the vote in person too. I've known people who are not legal citizens that are voting. The local district attorneys are working overtime to fast track many people here on green cards or illegal into citizenship just so they can vote.

I have a relative that was a convicted felon and the democrat district attorneys and judges are eliminating her records. She said it was a present from Biden and Harris so she feels obligated to go vote for them, which will be her first time since the 2000 elections.

Mind you, these same kinds of district attorneys and judges are the same ones that will let cops that shoot unarmed people off Scott free.

Old 11-03-2020, 03:48 AM

10,453 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The bad guys always cheat when they’re about to lose. The question is, will they get away with it?
Well, in this case the bad guys are the deep state. Same ones that control the intelligence agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc and will use their connections to destroy any incriminating evidence. So unless Trump can use his second term to finally gut out these agencies that his best friend's father was going to do before he got assassinated, then nothing will happen. If anything, Trump is the last thing the real innocent people had left to stop this One World Order. If he loses or doesn't stop it, then expect this world to dramatically change. The stuff you see going on in France and Austria, as well as that fateful day on September 11, 2001 will become a reoccurring nightmare. These people will engineer for the USA to fall and their new pet project, the CCP, will become the new rulers of the world.

Old 11-03-2020, 04:56 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,085,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
They'll try and cheat with the vote in person too. I've known people who are not legal citizens that are voting. The local district attorneys are working overtime to fast track many people here on green cards or illegal into citizenship just so they can vote.

I have a relative that was a convicted felon and the democrat district attorneys and judges are eliminating her records. She said it was a present from Biden and Harris so she feels obligated to go vote for them, which will be her first time since the 2000 elections.

Mind you, these same kinds of district attorneys and judges are the same ones that will let cops that shoot unarmed people off Scott free.
I hope you are reporting those "illegal" voters because your voter registration office is not doing their job. You object to convicted felons being restored their voting rights how about all the cons, felons and murderers that the President has paroled. The rights being restored are done at a state level not the Federal one so Biden/Harris have no bearing on those rights being restored.

Stop playing the everyone is against me card you sound like Trump, contact Rubio and complain he finally surfaced again after being absent this entire election season....

Old 11-03-2020, 05:00 AM

7,237 posts, read 4,546,649 times
Wow I guess a lot of people believe they will cheat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies