Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 05:11 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times

Advertisements

Democrats will use dead voters and pay people to vote a certain way or just steal the ballots of the elderly via harvesting.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:12 AM

45,396 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
SEVEN highly Republican PA counties, under the direction of Trump’s legal team, will not count mail in ballots today due to mostly democrats requesting them.

GOP party deserves to die forever over this election.
Would that be because those Counties don't have the staff to handle the mail ins and in person Election Day voting?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ocess-n1245614

Old 11-03-2020, 05:14 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yet, you can not refute any of them. PATHETIC. Stop lying. You know they are absolutely true.
Show the widespread evidence of either dead people voting out illegal aliens voting. Your moron in chief even set up a federal task force led by that bigger moron kris kobach to uncover this. Where's the evidence? Where are the cases?

You have nothing because there is nothing there. It's just another smoke screen to use to try to trample on voting rights.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Would that be because those Counties don't have the staff to handle the mail ins and in person Election Day voting?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ocess-n1245614
That's not an excuse to not count legal and valid ballots. That's not even a reason. Ballots don't have to be counted ON election day. There is a window after for ballots that are in transit but submitted prior to the cutoff, including from overseas voters in the military.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:22 AM

2,499 posts, read 3,406,007 times
In a northern Virginia suburb of DC, I was intimidated by an older white man working at the tables. In a crowded room, he asked me to verify my personal data--even though I was holding two pieces of photo ID with everything on them--and then he REPEATED all the data back to me, LOUD. That way all sorts of creepy people could hear where I lived, etc. Angry white liberals are truly nasty. Pelosi, Thalib, Harry Reid. Why people give them any political power is beyond a rational person's comprehension.

Another scam the liberals like is to have their wealthy college students vote in the college towns they live in. Here in Maine, there are a couple exclusive liberal arts colleges--Bowdoin, Bates, and Colby. I personally talked to a white liberal woman who said is there is absolutely no reason why these students should not have the right (!!) to vote as a resident of both their home state and their college town in Maine. Surely she doesn't mean they have the right to be registered to vote in two different states and vote for national elections twice....of course not. Liberals are too principled to condone such tactics.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:32 AM

2,634 posts, read 2,678,853 times
Your first one is a straight up lie or misrepresentation. Where did you get these, MSNBC? Polling places are continuously being closed and others open depending on population changes. In 2016, under Obama there were 117k polling locations, and in 2018, under Trump there were roughly 230k.

Here’s my other question, what’s the obsession with allowing convicted felons the right to vote? Are these generally people that make wise decisions and make choices thinking about what’s best for the general welfare? Democrats are obsessed with criminals voting because criminals largely vote Democrat. Does that tell you something about the Democratic party’s priorities?

As far as physical intimidation goes, have you seen this summer? I guess cities are boarding up windows due to wild Trump supporters on the loose? Give me a break with this list. Inform yourself instead of letting the media control your brain.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:40 AM

1,049 posts, read 654,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Prove what? These are all documented and public. I'm not proving this anymore than I'd prove George Washington is the first president. Your ignorance is not my burden.
Besides that poster is so far in his echo chamber that any source that you give to disprove him will just be classified as fake news and you will be told how dumb you are for believing such things.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Your first one is a straight up lie or misrepresentation. Where did you get these, MSNBC? Polling places are continuously being closed and others open depending on population changes. In 2016, under Obama there were 117k polling locations, and in 2018, under Trump there were roughly 230k.

Here’s my other question, what’s the obsession with allowing convicted felons the right to vote? Are these generally people that make wise decisions and make choices thinking about what’s best for the general welfare? Democrats are obsessed with criminals voting because criminals largely vote Democrat. Does that tell you something about the Democratic party’s priorities?

As far as physical intimidation goes, have you seen this summer? I guess cities are boarding up windows due to wild Trump supporters on the loose? Give me a break with this list. Inform yourself instead of letting the media control your brain.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1VV09J

You think 1200 closures was for the good of the voting population? I guarantee any growth in polling locations is either in Democratic precincts or safe Republican ones. You only need to disenfranchise people when their vote overturns a GOP win

it doesn't matter if you think felons make good choices. It's their right to vote and should be restored after they finish their sentence.

Riots and protests have zero to do with what goes on outside of polling places.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:52 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
I guess all those dead people and illegal aliens that vote for the democrats are feeling disenfranchised?

Probably don't like that "one person, one vote" nonsense either I'd guess.
Yet another lie on the effort to discredit votes and attack voters. Republicans are doing this because of fear and desperation.

Old 11-03-2020, 05:54 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Democrats will use dead voters and pay people to vote a certain way or just steal the ballots of the elderly via harvesting.
Lol this is the lie that is told to justify voter intimidation and trying to not count all votes count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies