Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 02:51 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,168,905 times

Advertisements

Sorry but your theory has already been disproved a while ago.

It's not a matter of people trying to get you to believe it so it's up to each individual.

Wear a mask to protect yourself but more importantly those around you.

Trump's super spreader events have already been shown how much the virus can be spread when poor practice is followed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Most of those who "died" did so from heart attacks, strokes and suicide. But the hospitals get a 20% stipend from the CARES Act to say it was a "COVID-related death" even if it was not. Nurses went undercover and showed the patient had 3 Negative COVID Results and the hospital put "COVID Positive" as cause of death. Plus the Liberal News Media loves to scream into the camera the daily death total, none of them idiots knowing the true facts of why or "what" the patients died from. They are trying to hurt Trump and blame him.... That is their only goal...

I do not believe 221,000 ALL died from COVID. Nope!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2020, 02:55 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin2Reston View Post
When out voting today, vote for your fellow Americans and the future of this country, VOTE BIDEN

There are at least 9,297,353 cases of Covid-19 in the US, according to the latest data from Johns Hopkins University (JHU).

According to JHU, at least 231,599 people have died of coronavirus in the country to date.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...ntl/index.html
why vote for the guy that accused the president of being a racist for stopping people from coming to the USA from covid+ countries?

who would not have used the powers of the presidency to push businesses to manufacture needed materials?

who would have forced a complete shutdown of the economy and destroyed the country?

Why would I vote against the guy that led the fastest manufacturing of a vaccine in history? cutting RnD time from something like 7 years down to 6 months?

seriously its just a lie that Biden would or could have done anything better. Trump has been fantaistic on COVID.

I say this as i sit at home recovering from COVID

Old 11-03-2020, 02:56 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Given those numbers, and the CDC's analysis that 94% of those who have died with covid had at least 2 other comorbidities, the average person with 1 or 0 zero comorbidities has a 99.85% chance of surviving covid, which is approximately the same as normal flu.

Vote whoever you want, because who the President happens to be doesn't matter where the infection and survival rate of a flu virus is concerned.

Vote whoever you want, because who the President happens to be doesn't control what happens inside any of the 50 sovereign states.

Vote whoever you want, because who the President happens to be doesn't speed up or slow down medical research aimed at finding a flu shot for this version of the flu.

Vote whoever you want, because who the President happens to be doesn't dictate your personal behavior vis a vis hygiene, mask wearing, distancing, etc.

In short, vote whoever you want, because who the President happens to be doesn't have even the least little bit to do with you, covid, your health, or anything else in about 99.99% of your daily existence.
But Joe Biden, he'll fix it all.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 11-03-2020, 02:59 PM

7,493 posts, read 7,168,905 times
no one is perfect but something is better than our current nothing for the past four years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
But Joe Biden, he'll fix it all.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 11-03-2020, 03:04 PM

11,247 posts, read 11,020,697 times
How much does the DNC pay these thread starters?

Old 11-03-2020, 03:04 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Sorry but your theory has already been disproved a while ago.

It's not a matter of people trying to get you to believe it so it's up to each individual.

Wear a mask to protect yourself but more importantly those around you.

Trump's super spreader events have already been shown how much the virus can be spread when poor practice is followed.
I have been wearing a mask since February (high risk) I wore a mask before it was even popular. (got some strange looks in the stores back then..)...

I was tested 4 days ago and tested Negative. (I would hope so, been in isolation since February.) I still do not believe every single COVID death is being accurately reported as such. That's just my opinion and based on the video the nurses took "undercover"

Old 11-03-2020, 03:11 PM

8,132 posts, read 3,671,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I have been wearing a mask since February (high risk) I wore a mask before it was even popular. (got some strange looks in the stores back then..)...

I was tested 4 days ago and tested Negative. (I would hope so, been in isolation since February.) I still do not believe every single COVID death is being accurately reported as such. That's just my opinion and based on the video the nurses took "undercover"
The official Covid death count is actually an underestimate.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm

Old 11-03-2020, 03:15 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Each person's demise is significant, painful and will last decades in the hearts of minds of those who loved them. But CoV19 and it's suppression cannot be an emotional decision which many people including Biden Harris want to make it for their own purposes.

We are learning how to treat the illness and a far greater % will survive a positive test than those who won't. That said and unfortunately, there is only one way to stem the progress of this RNA (common cold) virus which has a vicious side to it.

That will be an effective vaccine. Our POTUS has broken down all records, inspired the pharmaceutical researchers to produce that vaccine.

For that reason alone, he has my vote.

Old 11-03-2020, 03:24 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Its wild seeing folks dismiss a pandemic thats killed more Americans then died in WW2.

All to prop up their authoritarian guy who threatens to damage our democracy by refusing to accept the results, running for a third term, and locking up those who oppose him.

Old 11-03-2020, 03:24 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
no one is perfect but something is better than our current nothing for the past four years.

and Biden has done nothing...nada for 47 years

so 47 years of being in public office, and NOW??? he is going to fix things.... he (along with the other fascist liberals) is not the solution, they are part of the problem

this is just liberals showing how insane they are... repeat, repeat for 47 years and still think they will get a different outcome… liberals are the definition of insanity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies