Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 06:24 AM

2,361 posts, read 2,537,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
when you can demonstrate that anyone is counting fabricated votes, then yes, that would be a problem

But there is no evidence whatsoever of any such thing
The Department of Alternative Facts sees things differently...if a Democrat wins an election, it must be fraudulent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 06:52 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill_Schramm View Post
Counting legitimately cast ballots is “fraud?” How exactly?
Ballots that are mailed or dropped off after November 3rd (or either don't have a dated postmark or the postmark is illegible) aren't legitimate. Ballots with signatures that don't match the voter registration records aren't legitimate. PA, for example, requires neither a matching signature nor a dated postmark on absentee, mail-in, or dropped off ballots.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
300,000 and 200,000 ballots 100% for Biden all dropped off at 3 am in WI and MI respectively with no votes for other offices? Are you kidding me?

The chances of that occurring is ZERO. When there is such a marked statistical aberration, it is evidence of fraud.

The dems were just too stupid to pull it off properly and give SOME VOTES to Trump so it would not be so obvious. Also, they should have filled out the rest of the ballot. However, all of that would have taken too much time and they were obviously in a hurry. Working as fast as they could, they could only get it done by 3 am!
Bingo.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:03 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
So Donald Trump is no one?
There is no quote from Trump where he says legally cast ballots should not be counted. So it sounds like you are trolling to me.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:05 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Ballots that are mailed or dropped off after November 3rd (or either don't have a dated postmark or the postmark is illegible) aren't legitimate. Ballots with signatures that don't match the voter registration records aren't legitimate. PA, for example, requires neither a matching signature nor a dated postmark on absentee, mail-in, or dropped off ballots.
Exactly. Many states the governor or the court decided to change the election laws in their states to accommodate Democrats. The state legislature writes the laws, not courts, not the governor. What these states are doing, changing election laws on the fly, is illegal.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Exactly. Many states the governor or the court decided to change the election laws in their states to accommodate Democrats. The state legislature writes the laws, not courts, not the governor. What these states are doing, changing election laws on the fly, is illegal.
Exactly.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:39 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,698,667 times
Quote:
That's the biggest contradiction of the year.

First you say: ballots with signatures that don't match aren't legitimate.

Then you ay: PA does not require matching signatures.

Ok... so that means they are legitimate then. I thought Republicans were all for state's rights and the federal government not getting involved.

What happened?

As for signatures, yes - let's hold people accountable to the signature they used when they were 16 at got their license. That's probably the first time you even write your signature. I'm sure it looks the same today.

I read up on the postmark issue. USPS declared they intend to postmark pre-paid envelopes but can't guarantee 100% coverage. Funny that automatically means "fraud!" to Trump supporters.

Do you people literally wake up every morning and assume that 50% of the country are looking to commit a felony every day? No wonder you go around clutching your pearls and guns. I'd be afraid too if I thought half the country would commit a felony with very little in return for themselves.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:43 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
I just watched Pam Bondi on TV with a fresh court order mandating that Republicans be allowed inside to watch votes being counted.

Yea. They had to get a freakin’ court order to assure them a right already afforded to them within our nation’s election laws because the Democrats were breaking the law and not allowing fair access.

But by all means keep telling me there’s no funny business going on.

Old 11-05-2020, 11:59 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
There is no quote from Trump where he says legally cast ballots should not be counted. So it sounds like you are trolling to me.
He has filed suits to stop states from counting valid ballots that were cast prior to election day. So yeah, he's trying to stop legally cast ballots from being counted

I'm not the one trolling here, just Trump who thinks that all votes for Biden should all be invalidated if he could get away with it and run elections like his buddy Vladimir

Old 11-05-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
That's the biggest contradiction of the year.

First you say: ballots with signatures that don't match aren't legitimate.
They aren't. That's why signatures are supposed to be compared. They are in my red state.

Quote:
Then you say: PA does not require matching signatures.
That's a new rule made up for this year. However, as it isn't a law passed by the PA Legislature, it's not a valid rule. That's what one of the law suits is about.

Quote:
I read up on the postmark issue. USPS declared they intend to postmark pre-paid envelopes but can't guarantee 100% coverage.
That's an admission that there's no evidence whatsoever that ballots without the coverage were submitted by the November 3rd deadline.

Anyway... More vote fraud is being caught. Posted this in another thread:

Quote:
Now they're starting to find supposedly still alive 120-year-olds who voted in MI. I just entered the info into the mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Voter/Index myself to confirm. This woman, born in 1900, voted by absentee ballot on October 8th, 2020.

The longest-living American ever was Sarah Knauss, less than 120-years-old when she died.

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1324237476186202113

They're finding more like that, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies