Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 02:56 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,560,517 times

Advertisements

The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit to stop the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot counting process because of a lack of transparency and to 'stop Democrat election officials from hiding the ballot counting and processing from our Republican poll observers'.

Quote:
Trump campaign sues to stop Pennsylvania mail-in ballot counting

President Trump's campaign is going to court to stop mail-in votes from being counted in Pennsylvania on the grounds that the process lacks transparency. The legal wrangling could delay the outcome of the election for several days.

Trump deputy campaign manager Justin Clark said Wednesday that the president's team is separately filing suit to "stop Democrat election officials from hiding the ballot counting and processing from our Republican poll observers — observers whose only job is to make sure every valid ballot is counted, and counted once."
This sounds very similar to the lawsuit filed in Michigan. The Democrats are apparently expecting that the Trump campaign will 'trust them'. The Trump campaign is wisely adhering to Ronald Reagan's old maxim - 'Trust but verify'.

Stay tuned....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2020, 02:58 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,447,312 times
Trumps realizing he lost way too late. the desperation lawsuits will fail.

Old 11-04-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Trumps realizing he lost way too late. the desperation lawsuits will fail.
If you say so.

Old 11-04-2020, 03:01 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,313,738 times
And those who like Trump believe this is the way to go, to fully contest many states he lost in? If I had any shred of belief in him, his actions post election day and the crap he is saying is discrediting him IMHO.

Old 11-04-2020, 03:02 PM

42,041 posts, read 75,482,832 times
I guess every vote doesn't count after all. As a Pennsylvania resident who voted via mail-in ballot, if he succeeds, I will be royally ticked off at being disenfranchised. I voted as per my state's voting laws. My vote must be counted.

Trump is an idiot and has no idea how each state conducts its voting procedures.

Is it possible to vote him off the island?

Old 11-04-2020, 03:02 PM

929 posts, read 402,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit to stop the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot counting process because of a lack of transparency and to 'stop Democrat election officials from hiding the ballot counting and processing from our Republican poll observers'.

This sounds very similar to the lawsuit filed in Michigan. The Democrats are apparently expecting that the Trump campaign will 'trust them'. The Trump campaign is wisely adhering to Ronald Reagan's old maxim - 'Trust but verify'.

Stay tuned....
If only the PA AG didnt show so much bias and Secretary of State didn't change the rules a few days before election then their credibility may have remain intact, unfortunately this isn't the case and they just gave Trump more ammo to start digging.

Trump must question everything and anything that looks off...Democrats spent 4 years trying to undermine him, which btw didn't translate well to people who now have voted for him in 2020 but didn't vote for him in 2016.

Old 11-04-2020, 03:03 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,956,081 times
Who would have to pay for Trump's threatened post-election lawsuits? Can't see the cost coming out of his own raggedy pocket.

Last edited by CraigCreek; 11-04-2020 at 03:25 PM..

Old 11-04-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
And those who like Trump believe this is the way to go, to fully contest many states he lost in? IF I had any shred of belief in him, his actions post election day and the crap he is saying is discrediting him IMHO.
The Democrat left is completely corrupt, entirely unprincipled and aggressively deceitful. Your people are trying to undermine our democracy by stealing this election. It is absolutely despicable.

I wish I could say I am shocked, but after watching your team act out in spectacular hysterical fashion over the last four years, I am not.

Old 11-04-2020, 03:05 PM

929 posts, read 402,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
And those who like Trump believe this is the way to go, to fully contest many states he lost in? IF I had any shred of belief in him, his actions post election day and the crap he is saying is discrediting him IMHO.
Trump may have been in office for 4 years, but the Democrats have contested his Presidency from Day 1. Do you think he will think twice contesting the election result?

Old 11-04-2020, 03:05 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,956,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
If only the PA AG didnt show so much bias and Secretary of State didn't change the rules a few days before election then their credibility may have remain intact, unfortunately this isn't the case and they just gave Trump more ammo to start digging.

Trump must question everything and anything that looks off...Democrats spent 4 years trying to undermine him, which btw didn't translate well to people who now have voted for him in 2020 but didn't vote for him in 2016.

I believe you have switched those dates. Trump lost former supporters and failed to gain crossover voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies