Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 05:54 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

There is no evidence of fraud.

If and when there is evidence they can pursue the matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 05:57 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
There is no evidence of fraud.

If and when there is evidence they can pursue the matter.
Actually there is, once you start looking.

We'll have to see how this all plays out.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:57 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The votes are not done being counted but when it's all said and done it looks like Biden will squeak by.

So I'm going on record as saying we will not accept this corrupt incompetent politican who won an election by cheating, as our president, nor will we accept his comminist vice president either.

We are not giving you a chance, we are not giving you the benefit of the doubt. In fact we will be digging around even further into the corruption that we know is out there, and we will be looking to impeach you from the very start of your administration.

Take note, lefties: I am not calling for violence, we're not doing things the way your side does them.

We are simply going to make your life miserable - just like you did to Trump for 4 years.

Hope you enjoy your victory.
He will be your president if he wins.

This is not being a patriot. It is being a child.

This is the United States. Is any sane person honestly supposed to believe that mass voter fraud goes unnoticed? Do you not get how many officials of every party are everywhere?

Grow up.

Old 11-05-2020, 05:58 AM

9,508 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
The votes are not done being counted but when it's all said and done it looks like Biden will squeak by.

So I'm going on record as saying we will not accept this corrupt incompetent politican who won an election by cheating, as our president, nor will we accept his comminist vice president either.

We are not giving you a chance, we are not giving you the benefit of the doubt. In fact we will be digging around even further into the corruption that we know is out there, and we will be looking to impeach you from the very start of your administration.

Take note, lefties: I am not calling for violence, we're not doing things the way your side does them.

We are simply going to make your life miserable - just like you did to Trump for 4 years.

Speak for yourself. I voted for Trump, but we (Trump voters) need to take the high road and show Democrats how adults act. Adults don't throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way. Frankly, I'm so tired of the Dem's 4 year whine-a-thon that not having to listen to their incessant complaining goes a long way towards off setting Biden's win.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:00 AM

1,706 posts, read 636,761 times
All of the cupcakes cant handle Chester Cheetah being out of office. Hilarious. He is such a weak man. This clowns run is almost over and the American people are glad.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:00 AM

1,768 posts, read 567,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Dont patronize us. The majority of dems spent 4 years being A******* he is just saying no more turning the other cheek. You did your best to ruin our turn at running the country we can play that too. Fringe? We all saw what you did.
The first criminals to hang are the MSM. We cannot allow the media to steer the news any longer.
How was it ruined? Mitch McConnell ran it just fine.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:08 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Cool, we will. Enjoy being miserable for 4 years.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:09 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
He will be your president if he wins.

This is not being a patriot. It is being a child.

This is the United States. Is any sane person honestly supposed to believe that mass voter fraud goes unnoticed? Do you not get how many officials of every party are everywhere?

Grow up.
"A child"?

If the election was fair, everyone would accept the outcome. "A child" would sit passively by and accept the misdeed with no action at all. "Action" and a response does not, and should not, be violent or victimize other citizens or property- that is foolish and completely in contrast to conservative values. NO ONE is going to do anything rash or stupid over this political travesty.

However, accepting voter fraud is basically an end to the republic, as the integrity of the election is the one thing that assures the public trust in their ability to change the course of the government.

Will there be violence? Of course not on the part of the citizens. What this does is sew the seeds of secession. When one party refuses to abide by the rule of law and the principles that mutually bind us, then there will be expanding calls for separation, or the balkanization of the US. Any such movement will happen slowly and would be a non-violent break up.

Conservatives, unlike democrats, do not kill people and burn down cities to express their sentiments. We just plan politically.

However, dems must understand that prior to that occurrence, the republicans will cheat as the democrats have and prepare millions of fake ballots to use at their discretion in "tight" races as the dems have done. Like the "nuclear option" this move will blow up in the faces of the dems, as the knife cuts both ways.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:11 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:

I am with you - however my approach is going to be to educate Biden voters to what they actually voted for - as most didn't look past their hatred for Trump. I still don't believe the vote counts given the turnouts for Trump vs. Biden. Regular voters can't be that stupid to vote in a demented DC swamp creature who has promised solutions for 42 years and never delivered and who will cost them $6500 in taxes/fees under their plan.

Old 11-05-2020, 06:14 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
If the election was fair, everyone would accept the outcome.

absolutely. we all know the democratic machine is as corrupt as it comes. how anyone could support it is beyond me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies