Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 08:43 AM

8,336 posts, read 2,963,757 times

Advertisements

Dems are obviously cheating but Biden still has a chance.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:46 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
there must be a lot of folks who weren't of voting age in 2000 and FL's hanging chads.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:49 AM

6,666 posts, read 2,969,843 times
I feel like if you have to contest it this hard, then you were probably not going to win anyway.

You don't wanna win that way.

It still is amazing. Trump beat 2016 trump and Biden beat 2016 Hilary. The numbers were through the roof on turn out. Good Job , America!

Old 11-05-2020, 08:50 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,328,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
If corona hadn't happened Trump would have won by a lot.

Okay, so put another way: If Trump wasn't an incompetent, lying buffoon, responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths that could have been prevented, Trump would have one by a lot. Yeah, stick with that story...

Old 11-05-2020, 08:54 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
You know, cus your loyal and have great faith in Team Trump?

It will make for epic boasting later.
It remains to be seen.

It certainly appears as though fraud occurred in MI, WI, PA, and AZ. Apparently, given the legal challenges, there will be a formal investigation of this.

It seems as though fraud HAS happened, as the statistical probability of what has happened is about ZERO. However, we really need to see what the examination of the ballots in question reveals. If there was fraud, it will be discovered in the process.

IF widespread fraud is proven, then yes- the legal process and The Supreme Court will nullify those fraudulent ballots.

NO ONE can say definitively whether there was fraud or not, as we do not have the evidence before us. I am sure that if there was fraud, the interested parties will discover it.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:57 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,699,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
You know, cus your loyal and have great faith in Team Trump?

It will make for epic boasting later.
You don't have to look far for the pre-election claims that "Trump will win all his 2016 states, plus MN, VA and... whatever I feel like saying. NY, too! Why not?"

There's a treasure trove of epic boasting to feast on. Trump might still pull this off, depending how GA, PA, AZ and NV work out. But the odds aren't looking good. It isn't a good look when you have to win by stopping the count. Is it surprising that a county that can go 80/20 for a Democrat is going... 80/20 for a Democrat?

If anything, Biden is UNDERperforming in Philadelphia vs Clinton. Clinton won county 83/17 or so.

Since urban Pennsylvanians are voting against Trump, I guess that means fraud!

Old 11-05-2020, 08:58 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
I feel like if you have to contest it this hard, then you were probably not going to win anyway.

You don't wanna win that way.

It still is amazing. Trump beat 2016 trump and Biden beat 2016 Hilary. The numbers were through the roof on turn out. Good Job , America!
"Contest it"?

It is simply determining whether illegal voter fraud happened or not. EVERY CITIZEN, regardless of party, should want to know whether the election process was legitimate or not. One would have to be a complete fool not to challenge the votes in WI, MI, PA and AZ, given the very odd "irregularities".

Why?

1. If fraud happened, it is a crime.
2. Fraud in elections erodes the faith of citizens in the government and the election process
3. If fraud happened, each party in the future will commit fraud again if it is unpunished
4. If fraud happened, it was probably aided by enemies of the US (inside and out) that needs to be ferreted out.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:58 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,703,401 times
Not a Trump supporter, I didn't even vote for him, but of course he still has a chance. That's why the race isn't called yet. It's not over until the count is over. That's why I think it's funny so many Trump supporters want the counts to stop. If they stop now, he loses. Of course, they are just talking about stopping the count in states where Trump is losing ground, not states where he's gaining ground.

And while I just want this all to be over with, Trump has a right to a recount in Wisconsin, so he should take that right and request it. Although last presidential election there was a recount in that state and things barely changed. I think they probably do a good job with their vote counts there. I am not so sure about his lawsuits to stop legal counting in places like Pennsylvania though. I mean, it's the law that they have to count until Friday and that was already backed by the state Supreme Court. But anyone can sue for anything and he doesn't have anything to lose by trying.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:59 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
He's got to sweep the board at this point to win. Not sure if he's going to be able to pull it off.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:01 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,699,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Dems are obviously cheating but Biden still has a chance.
Have any evidence to back it up?

It might exist in Trump's investigation into 2016 election fraud. Here's an excerpt for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump's Evidence of Voter Fraud in 2016 Election
<this space intentionally left blank>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies