Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 09:02 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
You don't have to look far for the pre-election claims that "Trump will win all his 2016 states, plus MN, VA and... whatever I feel like saying. NY, too! Why not?"

There's a treasure trove of epic boasting to feast on. Trump might still pull this off, depending how GA, PA, AZ and NV work out. But the odds aren't looking good. It isn't a good look when you have to win by stopping the count. Is it surprising that a county that can go 80/20 for a Democrat is going... 80/20 for a Democrat?

If anything, Biden is UNDERperforming in Philadelphia vs Clinton. Clinton won county 83/17 or so.

Since urban Pennsylvanians are voting against Trump, I guess that means fraud!
We are really concerned about the suspicious "ballot dumps" at 3 am after the polls closed that interestingly all went for Biden.

When, in the history of voting, has this ever occurred before?

How can 6 people, who would be the oldest known people in the world, still vote in MI?

How can certain precincts log vote counts for one candidate that exceed the number of registered voters?

Why did all this happen in only democrat controlled states?

Democrats have a short memory. Do they not remember the democrat challenges in Florida in Bush vs Gore?

Old 11-05-2020, 09:15 AM

1,889 posts, read 1,324,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
You know, cus your loyal and have great faith in Team Trump?

It will make for epic boasting later.
Are you worried that this will all blow back on Democrats (yet again)?

Old 11-05-2020, 09:18 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Have any evidence to back it up?.........
William Bradley, born in 1902 and died in 1984, requested a Michigan ballot on 9/11 and submitted it on 9/19. Wayne County, MI.
Democrats have been at it for months. It will take along time to ferret out all the meddling.

https://twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/s...37684471533569

Here's another one in PA
My mom is an 83 year old Philadelphia nursing home resident; I have been tracking her ballot status online to see if she voted. She is recorded as voting by mail. The thing is, she did NOT vote; she has mild dementia and my sister is her POA and never requested a ballot. Fraud
https://twitter.com/csomk2/status/1324221320771481600

Old 11-05-2020, 09:26 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,248,178 times
Not a snowball’s chance in hell.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:30 AM

6,667 posts, read 2,975,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Contest it"?

It is simply determining whether illegal voter fraud happened or not. EVERY CITIZEN, regardless of party, should want to know whether the election process was legitimate or not. One would have to be a complete fool not to challenge the votes in WI, MI, PA and AZ, given the very odd "irregularities".

Why?

1. If fraud happened, it is a crime.
2. Fraud in elections erodes the faith of citizens in the government and the election process
3. If fraud happened, each party in the future will commit fraud again if it is unpunished
4. If fraud happened, it was probably aided by enemies of the US (inside and out) that needs to be ferreted out.
No, I get it. I just wished it was not this amazingly close so there wouldn't necessarily be a need to question it.

And these "irregularities", I've only read about them on these forums and social media,..not the best or reliable place. Certainly mainstream media doesn't support it.

Not saying it's false.,.but it's just rumor.

I have not said to not investigate it. Just that in this situation,..I don't think it ever gets 'turned' around.
No smoking gun will be found.

If it did,...that's a whole new problem that makes 'who won' look like a pumpkin contest.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:34 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,214,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
We are really concerned about the suspicious "ballot dumps" at 3 am after the polls closed that interestingly all went for Biden.

When, in the history of voting, has this ever occurred before?

How can 6 people, who would be the oldest known people in the world, still vote in MI?

How can certain precincts log vote counts for one candidate that exceed the number of registered voters?

Why did all this happen in only democrat controlled states?

Democrats have a short memory. Do they not remember the democrat challenges in Florida in Bush vs Gore?
Can you please cite your sources lil snowflake?

In particular, I'm looking for the ballot dumps and which precincts logged more votes than registered voters (p.s. registered vote count is public info in WI so this should help your "fact finding").

Not really concerned with the 6 people but if you have that information handy, I'll take that too.

If this stuff is true you really have something here and I'll help you make sure the word gets out.

Thanks!

Old 11-05-2020, 09:41 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
You know, cus your loyal and have great faith in Team Trump?

It will make for epic boasting later.
Well I never made any predictions as to how this election would turn out. I supported Trump. But I figured going in NV would go blue. Vegas will see to that.

Theres a big split here that starts just North of Pahrump. I'm not in the habit of overconfident predictions. But if Trump does pull it off I probably will crow a bit.

Old 11-05-2020, 10:00 AM

546 posts, read 243,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
I feel like if you have to contest it this hard, then you were probably not going to win anyway.

You don't wanna win that way.

It still is amazing. Trump beat 2016 trump and Biden beat 2016 Hilary. The numbers were through the roof on turn out. Good Job , America!
You must be young because you don't realize how crooked the left is...Trump and his team knew from the get-go that there would be massive corruption in the election from mailing ballots out to everyone including their maiden name and their married name, illegals, felony criminals, early voting, ignoring a voter ids and just plain crooked election officials.

Old 11-05-2020, 10:31 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
Are you worried that this will all blow back on Democrats (yet again)?
probably will

Old 11-05-2020, 10:36 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X2V5hPPp6w
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies