Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 07:36 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
It appears that the democrats cheated their own voters first, in the primary. Joe was doing very poorly in the early going and then all of a sudden, right before super Tuesday, many candidates that were fairing better than Joe just dropped out. They had to make their move right there at that time to install him as their candidate. Those decisions didn't come from their voters, rather deals made behind the scenes. So, even their primary looked like a farce to me.

Another thing I question among many things, is why did some states choose to count mail in ballots, which are easily manipulated, on the back end, after they had a sense of what the totals were looking like.

Corruption kills from within. And seeking to win by lying and cheating, in the end when nature runs it's course, rots back into the ground by it's own corrosive corruption that is contained within.

You see the movies were thieves steal tons of gold and then they kill each other off, because they are never satisfied and want it all for themselves. And I can already see people setting and lining up that scenario , and Joe's friends who have possibly got him elected, will become his worst enemies. No righteous authoritative stance can be made in a den of thieves, because it is a cut-throat existence by it's very nature.
Excellent point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 07:36 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
The System has wanted and needed to purge Trump.....even before he got into
the Whitehouse.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:41 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,065,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Where is the "clear" evidence? Trump or Cuomo saying so makes it real?

Yes, the left went off the rails when Trump was elected in 2016 and have done nothing but attack ever since. But now your president comes out and scream fraud, a POTUS doing this. Incredible, an d of course the followers will say absolutely fraud because Trump told me so. Until there is verified 3rd party evidence, the claims are nothing but claims. Every LEGAL vote should be counted. Where's the proof of ballot stuffing and accepted illegally late votes?
7 precincts in Wisconsin with more than 100% voter participation. More people voted than are eligible to vote.

Also happened in NV, MI, PA and AZ.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:41 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
What amazes me is after watching the past 5 years of attacks against Trump, how anyone can think that the Dems WEREN'T capable of massive fraud!

It's just mind-boggling.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:42 AM

2,390 posts, read 1,560,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
7 precincts in Wisconsin with more than 100% voter participation. More people voted than are eligible to vote.

Also happened in NV, MI, PA and AZ.
evidence?

you realize that Wisconsin is one of 21 states that allow same-day voter registration at the polls. So the number of votes being cast will on occasion exceed the number of pre election date registered voters

Old 11-05-2020, 07:53 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
They spied on his campaign, opened a fake investigation into him when they knew it was fake, impeached him for something his opponent did, lied about him in the MSDNC 24/7 for 5 solid years, changed the rules 'due to covid' on voting and you are saying there is no cheating going on at the ballot box in spite of clear evidence

Please provide "clear evidence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
But now your president comes out and scream fraud, a POTUS doing this. Incredible, an d of course the followers will say absolutely fraud because Trump told me so. Until there is verified 3rd party evidence, the claims are nothing but claims. Every LEGAL vote should be counted. Where's the proof of ballot stuffing and accepted illegally late votes?
There's is none, and I'm incensed that Trump and his merry band of idiot followers want my vote to be invalidated simple because I placed it in a ballot box a day ahead of the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I assume that your petty argument is vote by mail, which was not "changed". Every citizen in America had multiple options on how to vote. The president voted by mail for as long as one can remember. Sure had no problem with it prior to 2020.

I'm more concerned with the current administration trying to stop the military vote from being counted in PA. Isn't ole "bone spurs" supposed to love the military?
Agreed on all points. Mail voting is legitimate. Military ballots must be counted. It's not like either is a new concept with this election. Trump is grasping at straws. I hope he gets the short one.

Quote:
Listen, I watched the local ABC news last night and I saw the bias.
You'll have to do better than that. What is your definition of "bias" -- anything to the left of Atilla the Hun?

Quote:
I am pretty sure Pennsylvania never let votes that were mailed AFTER the election but received by 3 days later would be counted.
I'm pretty sure it's only 2 days after the election so your point is moot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
For about the billionth time, absentee balloting is a COMPLETELY different thing than mass-mailing ballots to every registered voter.
*Yawn*

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
PA's rules, for example. Signature matching no longer required and dated postmark no longer required on absentee, mail-in, or dropped off ballots. Clearly different signatures on ballots vs. voter registration records are now acceptable, and proof of submitting the ballot by November 3rd is no longer necessary.
All ballots were required to be signed and dated. There were no means to drop off a ballot after 8 p.m. Tuesday - the drop off points are gone. Postmarked ballots may not arrive for another week yet, depending on post office shenanigans. As for matching signatures, mine has never looked like the one on the books with the board of elections. LMAO

Old 11-05-2020, 08:01 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
What amazes me is after watching the past 5 years of attacks against Trump, how anyone can think that the Dems WEREN'T capable of massive fraud!

It's just mind-boggling.
This. ^^^

Old 11-05-2020, 08:01 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Republicans spent years trying to find something, anything on Bill Clinton. Finally, nailed him for lying about a blowjob from a more than willing adult.

They smeared Kerry with lies about being a coward. How many years accusing Obama not being a legitimate American citizen? False claims of spying on Trump's campaign. ...

How many years smearing Hillary Clinton with their phony Benghazi hearings?

Then there were all the Russian hacked emails that amounted to nothing but that they claimed were evidence of horrible crimes.

Now they're complaining about about lies?

TFF

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 11-05-2020 at 09:01 AM..

Old 11-05-2020, 08:02 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
*Yawn*
*Cognitive dissonance*

Old 11-05-2020, 08:02 AM

7,234 posts, read 4,542,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Yes, just like that. trump needs to be a man and accept his loss. Poor little Cupcake.
Even though he is leading in all the states that suddenly stopped counting -- days after the election.

Nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies