Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 09:15 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
1. Hid in his basement to stay safe from COVID
2. Picked his successor Kamala, when he resigns due to “undisclosed reasons”
3. Signed the crime bill which His supporters are too uneducated to care about
4. Hid all Hunter Biden corruption until after the election
5. Never left his teleprompter at home

5 great things he’s already doing for this country.

You forgot the greatest of all: Sent Trump packing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2020, 09:19 AM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Wow, 7 pages to get to this. I'm actually surprised ! LOL

Old 11-06-2020, 10:12 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I think my favorite part is him talking about how hes going to do a good job for EVERYONE, not just those who voted for him. Its sanity in politics that I wish more folks shared.
LOL naivete at its very finest..........you wait for that good job.....ol Joe doesn't give a tinkers dam about anybody but himself........

Old 11-06-2020, 10:13 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,059,632 times
Why wait give him the Nobel Peace Prize now.

Old 11-06-2020, 10:51 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
I think my favorite part is him talking about how hes going to do a good job for EVERYONE, not just those who voted for him. Its sanity in politics that I wish more folks shared.
Hilarious!

Do you really think that a guy who has taken money from the Chinese (and thus has said China is not a threat- they are our friends!) is going to do ANYTHING for the US?

Wake up- your boy has been bought by China and if he had any ethics or consideration for the nation, he would not have taken the money.

IF Biden is installed as POTUS (by voter fraud), look for the Chinese to invade Taiwan. China will order Biden to have the US military stand down and not intervene. In addition, China will continue to make artificial islands in the China Sea and control the Asian trade routes.

Biden, like he did as POTUS, will allow the gutting of US manufacturing to continue and rest any efforts to prevent the Chinese from stealing US technology.

It is simply amazing how stupid half the nation has become.

Old 11-06-2020, 11:09 AM

2,801 posts, read 3,859,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Supporters of Kennedy didn't kneel or burn the American flag. They actually supported America instead of trying to convince everyone that it's evil. They had no need to say anything about representing all Americans. Today's Democrats don't have that luxury.
It’s incredible that some people don’t know about the 60’s and the political and societal turmoil that happened then. All the things you just said supporters of Kennedy didn’t do was done many times for many reasons in the 60’s, by people disillusioned with their government and the direction of their nation. Many clutched their pearls then too at outrages like burning the flag, but not so much about the killing of millions in Southeast Asia or the assassinations and racist violence in the Jim Crow South. Back then, cities did actually get burned down. There were real riots and some cities never recovered, to this day. Civilians and police were killed in the streets. The Chicago police started a riot at the Democratic National Convention. Etc. etc.

Old 11-06-2020, 11:12 AM

1,277 posts, read 1,090,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
OMG you read my mind. First thing that came to mind

Old 11-06-2020, 11:13 AM

1,277 posts, read 1,090,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
LOL naivete at its very finest..........you wait for that good job.....ol Joe doesn't give a tinkers dam about anybody but himself........
The bar is so low with Trump. No where to go, but up.

Old 11-06-2020, 11:14 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
No. Only Trump is arrogant enough to aspire to Mt. Rushmore.

We're simply saying that Biden's inherent seriousness and decency are already on view.
heres an example of Joes "decency............

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...om-south-viet/
The only thing worse than Trump lying is a president who changes with the wind........Biden only says or does what he thinks people want to hear...........the ultimate career politician............

Old 11-06-2020, 11:27 AM

29,486 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
And it's total bull****, and can't believe adults buy into it. I'm a Trump supporter and even he didn't a good job 100% for me, much less someone on the opposite party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies