Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 11:36 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,996,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
All this “poor Trump was wronged” ignores that a lot of Republicans were re-elected. Democrats aren’t cheering about that. But Trump is extremely unpleasant and a lot of people on both sides are sick of him. Clearly a lot of split ticket voters this time. The proof is in the result where Republicans not named Trump won.
Any true conservative sees this election as a wash leaning positive towards the GOP. Hold the senate, gain seats in the house, and a vanilla fading moderate dem barely beat a deranged reality TV host, at least electorally. You managed to get 2 right wing SCOTUS justices in including replacing the most leftist justice with the under 50 version of the church lady.

Only Trumps "fans" see this as the end of the world because they have enjoyed imbibing his Kool Aid for 4 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2020, 06:25 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,656,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You could benefit from a course in logic.

The Democrats here all defending the obvious mail fraud going on here could, they live in an alternate reality. The reality is they don't care about fairness, its about nothing but orange man bad. They said they'd do anything to win and they are.

Old 11-07-2020, 06:37 AM

28,355 posts, read 16,317,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
The Democrats here all defending the obvious mail fraud going on here could, they live in an alternate reality. The reality is they don't care about fairness, its about nothing but orange man bad. They said they'd do anything to win and they are.
Feel free to wander over to the "Voter fraud evidence" thread and post it up. We're all ears....

Old 11-07-2020, 06:43 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,532,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Flat earthers say the earth is "obviously" flat, and they've got a million youtube videos to prove it.

You calling mail fraud obvious carries as much weight, in fact it probably carries even less since at least they make actual attempts to prove their beliefs that extend past "I heard it".

Old 11-07-2020, 06:44 AM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
How is mail in voting solely for the democrats

States were being proactive to ensure the safety of their citizens. No one knew what the pandemic would look like on Election Day. Trump is the one who started this narrative months ago about fraud. No evidence has been brought forward except flapping gums.

If Democrats were going to cheat there would be a much larger margin.

Stop being gaslight.

Old 11-08-2020, 04:33 AM

34,274 posts, read 19,312,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I'm not preaching to anyone.

Audit the votes. No more nonesense about proof being needed.

If the counts are acccurate and the votes are legal, then your side has nothing to worry about.

Oh, and so much for your man bringing the country together. I was a deplorable and a racist 4 years ago, now I'm a Truptard. OK. And your girl Kamala has labeled us as divisive indecent liars. Yep, we're off to a real good start....
Go read what she said. She said nothing of the sort. Just stop with the "well we can infer from what she didsnt say and make it into this" nonsense.

And Georgia im sure will be recounted. Its VERY VERY unlikely to change the result, but thats the very reasonable rules in the state. The others though? Its not going to be in the realm of reasonable to expect any of them to have changed results. If you want to recount them, feel free-but I think those states require that you pay for it in advance if they allow it. Go for it. But theres nothing there thats going to change the result in those states.

Old 11-08-2020, 04:40 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,176,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Go read what she said. She said nothing of the sort. Just stop with the "well we can infer from what she didsnt say and make it into this" nonsense.

And Georgia im sure will be recounted. Its VERY VERY unlikely to change the result, but thats the very reasonable rules in the state. The others though? Its not going to be in the realm of reasonable to expect any of them to have changed results. If you want to recount them, feel free-but I think those states require that you pay for it in advance if they allow it. Go for it. But theres nothing there thats going to change the result in those states.

I don't just want recounts.

I want the entire thing to be audited. I want voter rolls examined, and I want the votes examined so we can see if they all had matching signatures or were even signed. I want to see if there were thousands of votes that came in at the last minute that had only a Biden vote and no other office voted for.

I'll spell it out slowly. I want to make sure the democrats didn't stuff the ballot box.

Old 11-08-2020, 04:44 AM

10,077 posts, read 5,708,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
We live in the reality based world. That is why we voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. As evidenced above, there is a large segment of society who support Donald Trump and remain loyal to him, going as far as joining him in his fantasy world of Deep State conspiracies.

I've read that over 40% of Republicans believe in QAnon. Perhaps we need to have a national dialogue about mental illness.
Democrats are the ones in the fantasy world where if you don't believe like them, you are a racist and bigot. The reality is the average American doesn't care about a person's skin color. Most people just want to make a living, provide for their family and live in peace. BLM is a total sham. Even more evident when Democrats deem it offensive and racist if you dare believe that all lives matter.

Old 11-08-2020, 04:46 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,366,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
If the count holds up - and survives court challenges - and make no mistake, court challenges are coming....

it took everything the swamp had at its disposal to get rid of Donald Trump

1. Mail in voting. This was the key thing to elevate democratic vote counts. It was done under a smokescreen of Covid 19. Too dangerous to go to the polls?... No problem- we'll send you the ballot.
Meanwhile all of these people found time to get to the grocery store since March.

2. A media that was against Trump for 4 entire years. A media that stirred up racial tensions, a media that if Trump said the sun rose in the east, the media would say it didn't.

3. Two major hoaxes. Russian Collusion and fake impeachment. No need to elaborate here, they have been discussed elsewhere.

4. Election rules changes to benefit the democrats. Pennsylvania didn't require signatures to match on mail in votes with signatures already on file at polling places. Pennsylvania also allowed votes to be received 3 days after election day. Supreme Court looked at this and declined to intervene. I can't speak what might have been done in other states.

5. And finally, well coordinated voter fraud in a few critical swing states, discussed elsewhere in many threads. It's there, folks, if you want to see it.
Trump IS the swamp! The most corrupt administration in the history of the country.

Old 11-08-2020, 05:00 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,176,868 times
Post 59 has been reported as off topic and personal attack.

I'm looking for other ones.

Post 66 has also been reported as off topic and borderline personal attack.

If you're going to come into one of my threads, debate the topic at hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies