Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2020, 07:25 PM

2,082 posts, read 924,377 times

Advertisements

Interesting.....

Dominion Voting Systems: The company at the center of Michigan and Georgia voting ‘glitches’

Dominion Voting Systems has apparent ties to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat. Bloomberg reported in April of last year that Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/06/dom...ting-glitches/

Old 11-06-2020, 07:26 PM

2,634 posts, read 2,677,824 times
This is why I don't have an issue with recounts and verification of the votes by either party. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet unless somehow they find 4,000,000 more glitches that changed the vote from Trump to Biden.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:26 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
I guess you'll just have to cope

Boo hoo hoo

Old 11-06-2020, 07:27 PM

390 posts, read 366,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It doesn't need to go further.

The republican legislatures in PA, MI, WI, GA, and NV are going to take over the process. Keep in mind that THEY appoint the electors and can choose to give them all to Trump if they wish.

You can bet that the republican legislators are getting bombarded by their constituents to act and reverse this coup.
This is demonstrably false, those were just rumors circulating on FB. It violates multiple tenets of the constitution and federal law. Legislators choose the method and the timing, not the appointments themselves. Literally zero chance of SCOTUS letting them do something different. Ironically, it probably would have been more likely with a less conservative court.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:28 PM

3,645 posts, read 1,600,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I will agree Democrats were wrong for politicizing the virus. The covid death count isn’t going to stop by January 20th.
When the dems politicized covid I would have suggested this to Trump: stop all campaign rallies now, and re-organize a new covid action team, and personally visit hospitals, Dr's, families effected by covid, etc. and have the media follow you doing so.

Your focus is not campaigning now but attacking covid and helping restart the economy safely. Show America that now. And show your empathy for hurt Americans. Take responsibility for covid, even if it means you loose re-election.

The news media headline: "Trump says he has stopped campaigning to work on covid and opening the economy safely. He is no longer holding campaign rallies. He says if it causes him to lose re-election so be it, he felt he did the right thing."

That would have garnered my respect. And vote.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:29 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
There is no fraud. There is no evidence of fraud. Your repetitive use of the word fraud is mimicking the Trumpian-Goebbels tactic.

In a democracy, every vote is counted and each vote counts. That is what happened in 2016, when President Trump won Michigan by 0.2 percentage points, Pennsylvania by 0.7 and Wisconsin by 0.8. What goes around comes around. The difference in 2020 is that our cowardly autocrat-in-chief cannot accept defeat. Our know-nothing POTUS has been shown the door because he failed we the people.

You are supporting a weak man-baby who doesn't understand our nation, our Constitution or we the people. He is a bully con man & cheat who cannot play by the rules of the game and accept the sanctity of the electoral process and the law. Why do you think like him?

Donald Trump is attempting a coup against democracy with his unfounded accusations and incredibly dangerous rhetoric. Americans have told him to go and it is time for him to accept that and agree to the election results when the votes are finished being tallied.

THERE.IS.NO.EVIDENCE.OF. FRAUD.
Keep telling yourself that.

Apparently the Supreme Court of the US and the state legislatures in those states disagree with you.

Even when massive fraud is demonstrated through the legal system, dems are so brainwashed that they will not believe it.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:30 PM

2,634 posts, read 2,677,824 times

Old 11-06-2020, 07:37 PM

7,145 posts, read 4,739,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
This is why I don't have an issue with recounts and verification of the votes by either party. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet unless somehow they find 4,000,000 more glitches that changed the vote from Trump to Biden.
I see someone else posted this info in a duplicate thread.
47 counties in MI alone, and 30 other states used this software. This election results cannot be trusted. The results of an entire state could be Wrong.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:39 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,557,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Per the the people involved in this “glitch” it was NOT caught by the computer. Someone discovered it and when they investigated it further it was explained as a software glitch. And this software is used in over 30 counties. So no, software is causing problems not catching them.
We have no clarification on what the “glitch” is. You don’t have a clue whether it was software or human use of the software.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:42 PM

17,620 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I will agree Democrats were wrong for politicizing the virus. The covid death count isn’t going to stop by January 20th.
If Biden steals the election, every COVID death after his inauguration is blood on his hands and the people who voted for him. I plan on repeating that MANY times over the next 4 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies