Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2020, 07:41 AM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
See post 80.
This is not being a sore loser.
In Nevada there is evidence that is being investigated that at least 10,000 ballots were cast by non-citizens of Nevada. ILLEGAL.

Quit trying to shove the voter fraud under the rug.
Sounds like Nevada is aware of the accusation. They can call in the feds if they need to.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:43 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,305 times
Quote:
There is voter fraud and a lot of it.

Case not closed.

We will see you lying leftists in court.
Proof?

Old 11-05-2020, 07:43 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
There is voter fraud and a lot of it.

Case not closed.

We will see you lying leftists in court.
Tad inconsistent Trump campaign want to stop the count in one state and wants the count to continue in another.

Obviously the inconsistencies are variable based on perceived risks.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:48 AM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times
This same motor voter has been around since the Champion of Chappaquiddick got it passed.

If an illegal registers their car so they can get insurance on it, they sometime also fill out the voter registration cards. It is up to the state to verify all people who register before placing them on the rolls.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:51 AM

8,886 posts, read 5,368,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
District races and statewide races are apples and oranges
Yes, because you can't district the whole state.

Old 11-05-2020, 07:56 AM

1,706 posts, read 636,352 times
I dont think I can drink all of these conservative tears. A recount will change nothing. Cupcake trump and his snowflakes are done. Get over it.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:00 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
I think we are going to see recounts in PA, MI, WI, AZ, and NV (if he loses that state) plus NC and GA if those fall. The problem is that there is a REALLY GOOD CHANCE that the Democrats cheated, and Trump knows it. So it is very likely that the fake media calls it for Biden, then Trump contests all of these states, and the biggest recount in history occurs. Meanwhile the fake media whips the sheeple into a lather, and the riots are cranked up. And when the recount shows massive fraud all hell breaks loose.

God help this country. We cannot let the Democrats steal the election, but oh boy is 2020 going out with a bang.
Particularly those "dumped" ballots and the ones in which there were more votes for Biden than registered voters will be checked.

They will have to have the signatures verified and make sure that the ballots are legit. If the state was in on the fraud, then getting real ballots would not have been any problem.

Apparently, the:

1. thickness of paper
2. bar codes
3. ink
4. font of the text

is different from state to state. Many states have used water marks, like those to prevent counterfeiting on currency, to prevent fake ballots from being printed.

It will be interesting; however, what occurred is statistically impossible, thus it appears that fraud did happen.

Does anyone find it odd that these irregularities only happened in democrat states?

Old 11-05-2020, 08:02 AM

6,658 posts, read 2,966,569 times
I think they both have huge networks of funded experts who blue-collar cheat.
So one cheat beat another cheat,...evens out.

Since the House and Senate didn't get changed replacing the President is just a feel good gesture.
The difference is we'll get less tweets and media will need to find a new target.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:11 AM

78,367 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Or is there nothing we can do about it and just accept an illegitimate president.
Here, let me help.

https://tenor.com/view/billy-crystal...g-gif-15048056

Old 11-05-2020, 08:22 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Sounds like Nevada is aware of the accusation. They can call in the feds if they need to.
Yes. The issue is being looked in to. Thing is voter fraud is nothing new here. Harry Reid was a biggy for that. He was nearly ousted in the 80s by a guy named Dehmar Dahl.

It boiled down to like 500 votes. And Reid was underneath. So exhaustive recounts happened. Then, as if by magic or divine act, the exact number of votes Reid needed to pull it off were found. "Found" in the trunk of a car in a Vegas (of course) pollsters car.

Oh my!! Looky here. "Uncounted" ballots. Whaddayaknow. The Democrats have been playing Tammany Hall politics here for a long time. Voters dont decide the election, the counters do. Keep counting!!

William Tweed would be envious. Nevada politics are a cesspool. Have been since Robert List. Mike O'Callaghan was the last good governor we had. And he was a Democrat. But that was in the days you didnt have to vote party line.

Things were a lot less polarized then. Since then it has gone way downhill. Vegas controls politics here. And that's NOT a good thing.

If those alleged illegal votes are thrown out the exact number to double them will appear in "legal" votes that somehow were overlooked. That's a certainty.

I love Nevada. It's my home. Been here my whole life. But I hate, truly hate and that's not a word I use casually, the political world here. Theres no way NV will go to Trump. It wont be allowed. Vegas will see to that.

And then see to it we Northers pay for our impertinence in supporting Trump. That's a gimme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies