Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 07:10 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,968,125 times

Advertisements

I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm really trying to go through people in the public eye, who could get Trump to end this battle he's putting up, alone.

Ivanka? Could Ivanka put on a pot of coffee, had a long conversation with her father, and get him to stop this tirade? If he has a prayer of running in 2024, or a prayer of having a viable media or political presence at all in the future, he needs to cut this out.

Ivanka seems like a normal person, and her husband also. Could they have some influence here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2020, 07:14 AM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm really trying to go through people in the public eye, who could get Trump to end this battle he's putting up, alone.

Ivanka? Could Ivanka put on a pot of coffee, had a long conversation with her father, and get him to stop this tirade? If he has a prayer of running in 2024, or a prayer of having a viable media or political presence at all in the future, he needs to cut this out.

Ivanka seems like a normal person, and her husband also. Could they have some influence here?

Fred is dead so Ivanka would be the only one that could do it.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:15 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:

You are biased and blinded if you think that.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:18 AM

579 posts, read 522,263 times
I cannot wait for the books from the insiders!!!!!!!!

And the movie!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2020, 07:19 AM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times
It is his right to ask for recounts or take things to court if he has proof.

People looking for a come together after this election will be disappointed. The losing party people this time will act like the losing party people in 2016. Why would expect anything different?

2,634 posts, read 2,678,256 times
Why not just let it play out? If Trump wants to take legal recourse, let him. Do you think he'll be able to change the outcome of the election through tweeting?

I don't understand why people who don't like Trump pay so much attention to him. Just ignore him, watch the people speak who you like, and wait patiently for Biden to take power.

Trump is not going away. He was sending out crazy tweets back when Obama was president and I'm sure he's going to continue until he passes away, whether he's president or not. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRosencranz View Post
I cannot wait for the books from the insiders!!!!!!!!

And the movie!!!!!!!
I don't think there will be a movie, but I do think there will be books. About the tone in the white house the last two weeks.

I think if I were Melania, I'd take their son and head to New York right now. Nobody needs this.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Why not just let it play out? If Trump wants to take legal recourse, let him. Do you think he'll be able to change the outcome of the election through tweeting?

I don't understand why people who don't like Trump pay so much attention to him. Just ignore him, watch the people speak who you like, and wait patiently for Biden to take power.

Trump is not going away. He was sending out crazy tweets back when Obama was president and I'm sure he's going to continue until he passes away, whether he's president or not. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.
That's very sound advice, thank you.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:25 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Hold off on the coffeee, Trump doesn't need any stimulants at this point.

Abraham Lincoln's picture hanging in the White House was finally able to talk some sense into Nixon, maybe they could dig it out of the storage closet in the basement and hang it up where Donny will see it.

Old 11-06-2020, 07:28 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

You mean the act of making sure the election is not fraudulent?

You truly think that should be stopped?

Are you for real? I can't believe you are for real anymore. Seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies