Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2020, 08:42 PM

2,042 posts, read 1,995,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
No! Polling at 2% during the primary and calling Biden racist and rapist, she was clearly the most qualified female candidate for VP.

Tulsi Gabbard, Elizabeth Warren, never heard of them.
I really liked Tulsi Gabbard. Yes I voted for Trump but I would have been far more content if she was his running mate. She served her country in the military, respected the 2nd amendment and was far more centrist than the rest of the Dem candidates.

Headboard Harris was a huge mistake. This is clearly a one term administration. Biden barely won and Harris didn’t do him any favors. I believe Biden would have won by a wider margin had Gabbard been his running mate. The country in no shape or form would support a Harris presidency
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2020, 08:44 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,913,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yes, we know. The GOP can't stand that a woman VP made it to the White House. But she did! Congratulations Kamala!

https://twitter.com/IAmCreeSummer/st...50169344536580
I am glad we have a female VP as well. I just wish it was one who had some integrity. Harris first claims that she believes Biden's accusers, then gets in bed with him to be his VP. I wonder, did she let him sniff her hair as part of the deal?

Tulsi would have been great.

Old 11-07-2020, 08:45 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,679,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
The Left: Always concerned w/ what is between someones legs, and the color of someones skin.

Kamala is only where she is, not because of having any character or qualifications whatsoever, but because of laying on her back. The cadence of that woman's voice is unbearable.
I hope you don't have a wife or daughters because what you just wrote is very ugly and sexist. Have you always hated and disparaged powerful accomplished women?

Old 11-07-2020, 08:45 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,934,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
You apparently believe that it's a some sort of huge accomplishment for a woman of color to be VP, which means you believe women of color are inherently inferior to everyone else.
It doesn’t happen in other countries, so yes, I do believe it is a huge accomplishment! One for the whole country. You seem to believe it means nothing, and you are entitled to your opinion. But why put down what is so great about this country? You think a woman of color could be elected in Russia, or Saudi Arabia? Celebrate America, stop denigrating it.

Old 11-07-2020, 08:46 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,139,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I know, they tried really hard to prevent that from happening in 2007 !
Yeah but she was a massive failure on the part of the RNC. I suspect there were a bunch of other Republican female politicians that would hav ebeen b etter

Old 11-07-2020, 08:46 PM

14,293 posts, read 4,649,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I hope you don't have a wife or daughters because what you just wrote is very ugly and sexist. Have you always hated and disparaged powerful accomplished women?
She did sleep her way to the top though.

Prove me wrong.

Old 11-07-2020, 08:47 PM

29,815 posts, read 14,871,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yes, we know. The GOP can't stand that a woman VP made it to the White House. But she did! Congratulations Kamala!

https://twitter.com/IAmCreeSummer/st...50169344536580
Is that even political correct to say ? It's pretty bold of you to assume that Kamala's gender is female. How dare you ?

Old 11-07-2020, 08:48 PM

14,293 posts, read 4,649,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I am glad we have a female VP as well. I just wish it was one who had some integrity. Harris first claims that she believes Biden's accusers, then gets in bed with him to be his VP. I wonder, did she let him sniff her hair as part of the deal?

Tulsi would have been great.
Tulsi would have been a better option for VP

Young
Army officer with oversea combat
No baggage

unfortunately her skin isn't dark enough, or maybe her hair doesn't smell good enough for Joey

Old 11-07-2020, 08:49 PM

2,042 posts, read 1,995,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
I believe that race, gender, ethnicity, economic class, etc., have no bearing on one's ability to become President of the US or anything else. You apparently believe that it's a some sort of huge accomplishment for a woman of color to be VP, which means you believe women of color are inherently inferior to everyone else. That is precisely the kind of latent racism/sexism that needs to be eradicated. A good start would be for you to admit you have this problem. I'm sure your intentions are good, but you need to do some soul searching and try to understand why you think Blacks/women are inferior.
Thumbs up. Great post!

Old 11-07-2020, 08:49 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,437,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
So two wrongs make a right. Excellent logic.
You know Scooter, it's a subtle nuance, but I'll give it a shot.

We did not vote for her because of her lack of testicles. We are just celebrating the fact that they are no longer required to qualify for the office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies