Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2020, 12:34 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
If you watch reporting on Fox OAN or NewsMax you will be better informed.
FOX is going left. Pretty sad.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:37 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
If you watch reporting on Fox OAN or NewsMax you will be better informed.
Better informed than reading the actual court documents?

Old 11-15-2020, 12:37 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Hello Veuve Girl

I am an ardent supporter of our President. Here are some interesting facts:

1) Trump was leading in all the toss up states and they stopped counting. This has never happened prior.
2) The false stories over 4 years to remove him from office. Cheating is consistent with those efforts.
3) Typically the president elect carries with him wins in the senate and house. This election they lost in both settings.

I don't believe any of us know the legal strategy. We will just have to wait.
Thank you. I think many posted already why we refute most of what you posted.

I will say for #3. My thought is many, many republicans do not like trump or want him in power. The way to control that is voting Biden and Republican on the rest of the ticket. That is why seats didn’t flip.

Honestly, I’m surprised it was this close. I don’t get the support for trump at all. His gaslighting, his treatment of others his lack of leadership is atrocious. Half of America disagrees with me.

We have got to find a way to have discussions again and be civil. I don’t see Trump leading is in that direction.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:38 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
After spending the last four years, misquoting and intentionally twisting and taking Trump's words out of context in order to make believe that he was saying something other than what he actually said......

You've got this exactly in photo negative.

Trump would say wild and outrageous things, and his followers and spokespersons would run around behind him and say uh, what he meant was, what he actually meant to say was . . .

Old 11-15-2020, 12:38 PM

2,450 posts, read 972,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
"The Dominion voting machines have the physical ability to mark votes onto the ballot after the last time the voter sees the ballot"

The paper trail is totally compromised with dominion voting machines, since the machines have the ability to alter ballots after the ballots are placed into the machine and the voter can no longer view the paper ballot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71cvCRrZ9Y

Well, so much for having faith in the American election process!
At this point are we looking at a hand recount of EVERY ballot cast in the 2020 election?
If we are, how can we even be sure that there weren't hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots fed to the counting machines? It's a nightmare. The left thought of just about everything this time.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:40 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
At this point are we looking at a hand recount of EVERY ballot cast in the 2020 election?
If we are, how can we even be sure that there weren't hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots fed to the counting machines? It's a nightmare. The left thought of just about everything this time.
No. Only the states that Trump lost.

The states that he won, go ahead and throw those ballots in a dumpster, no one is interested in them.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:42 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You've got this exactly in photo negative.

Trump would say wild and outrageous things, and his followers and spokespersons would run around behind him and say uh, what he meant was, what he actually meant to say was . . .

Trump never suggested injecting Lysol or drinking bleach.

Trump never called white supremacists "very fine people" either.

That didn't stop y'all from parroting that crap a billion times on this forum and elsewhere.

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
Read between the lines (NPR did their best):

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up..._NiAqWPhb0YB0M

This story was repeated nationwide through a web of nonprofits that spent the money for Zuckerberg and Bloomberg. Completely untraceable, and it worked. High-fives Dems...

Great article, love it. But I don't see anything to indicate that they were paying voters. I guess "reading the between the lines" for you means making stuff up. Perhaps the native Americans were getting teed off that the Republicans were trying to pass laws to prevent them from voting. I'm sure that was a wakeup call for them. And then you have Trump selling out their sacred lands to mining companies. So yeah, a lot of teed-off natives out there and all it required was a little outreach to help them get to the polls to apply their constitutional rights and fight back.

The world is changing. Minorities always knew that Republicans were a bunch of discriminatory thugs, but they never really cared enough to do something about it before Trump.

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
That’s why I’ve been saying about the recounts. All it does is count the ballots, fraudulent ones included. What about the ballot dump of 138,000 for Biden at 3 a.m., every last one of them for Biden? All a recount will say is “yup, there were 138,000 of them” and add them to the total. It doesn’t determine that the ballots should be discounted, given the statistical impossibility of that occurrence.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:47 PM

546 posts, read 243,091 times
Quote:
Even when told to keep the ballots separate, they didn't, so there is not a way to separate the good from the bad...maybe some but not all because there are 150,000,000 of them!

I think Trump and his team were very much aware that there would be rampant fraud in this election but I don't think they expected there to be this much.

The Leftist weren't prepared either...they didn't have enough ballots to overcome Trumps totals...a lot of scrambling in the middle of the night.

Hopefully Trump's team set up a situation where they could catch some of it.

I also think the cyber security guy might have leaked what they were doing or said he took care of setup and didn't and that's why he's on his way out.

It's certainly going to be a book in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies