Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2020, 09:27 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I was responding to people claiming that they were kept out of the room. Maybe pay attention to the discussion before commenting on it.
Fair enough.

I'm used to seeing you trot this out to other claims that there was meaningful observation or that observers were not relegated to observing things from 100 ft away.

That's what happens when people are repeatedly intellectually dishonest by parsing their words to convey something happened that is the exact opposite of what actually happened. Nothing they say is credible anymore.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:46 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Source that observers were held at a 100 feet?

Source for the complaints by the observers who were held at 100 feet?

Our are you trying to suggest the observers were happy at a 100 feet and did not complain?

And my motives is I like truth but sometimes detect BS when I search for it. Like this.
Here you go.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4830...oad&from_embed

Let me know if this is truth or BS.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:59 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,525,568 times
"2018 NY Times Video: Professor Shows Students How Easy It Is to Hack a Dominion Voting Machine"
https://bongino.com/2018-ny-times-vi...MDJMAWRU7ebzk0

Old 11-16-2020, 10:25 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUMe...mE1aZq&index=3

Old 11-16-2020, 10:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Not anymore!

Old 11-16-2020, 10:40 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Crap like this is true election fraud.

Quote:
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him if he had the power to reject more absentee ballots as election officials are conducting a recount and audit of the presidential race.
Quote:
Raffensperger, who is also a Republican, said Graham appeared to be suggesting that he find a way to reject legally-cast ballots to help President Donald Trump’s reelection chances
https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia...GBRCPYNEEYRMQ/

Quote:
On Monday, Georgia's Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger told the Washington Post he has come under increasing pressure from Republicans—including Sen. Lindsey Graham—to throw away legal ballots.
https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/g...ts-96032325627

Old 11-16-2020, 11:09 PM

8,175 posts, read 6,924,107 times
Reading through this thread, a few thoughts came to mind.
2020 was certainly a dark year. And it will become darker as the corruption is exposed and people become aware of it, and have to process it, which can be both painful and liberating at the same time.

I think it will be proven that Trump won in a landslide.
It will definitely be revealed that massive Election fraud took place.
I believe it will be proven that election fraud has been running rampant for years. The ramifications of this are mind-blowing.

We all know (or should know by now) that the corruption runs deep. Americans have been lied to for years and years. They've been defrauded, and the complicit media has kept them in the dark over it.
Many people will be angry and shocked at what is about to be exposed.

But, in the end, after the dust clears, Americans will become more united than ever before. Because we will have an ACTUAL enemy. Not these boogeymen, fake enemies that they keep throwing at us year after year, to keep us all divided and weak, but a common enemy. The enemy of the people: The CORRUPT in POWER, both red AND blue who have used and abused their power and lied and defrauded the American people.

Mark my words.
I believe that 2021 is going to be a healing year for America (and the world.)
2020 was the year of division.
2021 will be the year of unity.

But, with that in mind, just remember, that it is darkest before the dawn, because it is before the dawn that we are the most sick and tired of the darkness. Like I said, it will be a process.

just my .02.

Old 11-16-2020, 11:40 PM

1,449 posts, read 1,147,957 times
OP has a legitimate question, and no one has offered any explanation as to why there appears to be a difference between Biden's results under Benford's Law vs. Trump's.

You don't need to be a math genius to run the numbers. It's easy enough to do on Excel. I've done it for some of the states, and I agree with the OP. I didn't use precinct numbers; I used county numbers. Sample size could be an issue, I suppose, because some states don't have all that many counties. (I was surprised how few counties there are in California, for instance, when compared to Pennsylvania.)

If Benford's is good enough for CPAs/forensic accountants to use as an indicator of possible fraud or other funny-business, meaning further investigation is warranted, why not in this case?

If there is anyone out there with actual experience and understanding of Benford's, I'd like to know how far off the numbers can be and still be considered reasonable? Asked another way, at what point do the numbers indicate a statistical impossibility?

Old 11-16-2020, 11:57 PM

62 posts, read 58,027 times
I am glad more GOP senators are finally being vocal tonight about the fact that Biden is going to be the next president. They could have had some backbone earlier but at least they are slowly starting to do it now.
Quote:
Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) referred to Biden as the president-elect unprompted, saying “that’s what the results, the preliminary results, seem to indicate, and we certainly have to anticipate that that’s the highest likelihood at this point.”
Quote:
“It grows increasingly unlikely that a remedy would involve overturning the election,” said Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.)
Quote:
Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) said when asked about Trump’s lawsuits fizzling in court. “Right now, it looks like it will be President Biden. We understand that.”
Quote:
Sen. Jim Risch (R-Idaho) acknowledged the coming transition to a Biden administration in an interview with the Spokesman-Review newspaper
Quote:
Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) ... has “every confidence on Jan. 20 we’re going to inaugurate a president. And it will probably be Joe Biden.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...concede-436915

I wonder if Trump or his close advisors ever really thought they would get anywhere with all this malarky. I guess maybe they just wanted to blow off some steam. That said, some of them, including Rudy still seemed to genuinely believe there was a chance. Trump seems to pretty much accept the result, from what he is saying privately.

Last edited by qw_phish; 11-17-2020 at 12:07 AM..

Old 11-17-2020, 12:55 AM

8,175 posts, read 6,924,107 times
In a nutshell:

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/st...53469217824771

Quote:
@JanJekielek
It’s not just about America but also democratic countries worldwide where voter fraud, machine and software manipulation exist. Time to review the whole thing!

Quote:
@SidneyPowell1
EXACTLY!! Now imagine how much corrupt power and evil actions and money will be disrupted because of the Truth coming out that MANY elections were rigged!
Now do you understand why all the social media companies, Google, Twitter and others with partners in every corrupt country are fighting to HIDE the Truth-not to mention the CIA FBI and other officials in our government. TV & many multi-national interests, countless politicians in this country & around the world are BOUGHT or bought their seats in one way or another--or blackmailed
We are in for a heck of a ride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies