Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2020, 07:13 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times

Advertisements

Why does anyone care what the Ohio AG thinks when it come to a PA state issue?

Old 11-10-2020, 07:15 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
At least Texas enforces it's laws regardless of any party.

Dem controlled states would never do that. They are notorious for their cheating and letting it happen.

Who would you trust more, a Texas election or an Illinois election?
Got proof that the Dems cheated?

We’re all waiting with baited breath to see the evidence.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:15 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
We've been through this. Even if every ballot arriving after 8pm Election day is thrown out and not counted, Trump still loses PA.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:19 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

The PA Judiciary CHANGED ELECTION RULES UNCONSTITUTIONALLY

BOOM there's your evidence!!!

Old 11-10-2020, 07:20 AM

57,285 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
This is my question for everyone that keeps saying there is widespread voter fraud. Every lawsuit so far has been thrown out, baseless accusations.

If trump’s team has proof, has evidence why aren’t they leading with the smoking gun? Why start with hearsay accusations? All I keep hearing from trump supporters is there is so much more to come! Just wait! There are layers and layers of fraud!

Where is the smoking gun?
That question has been asked repeatedly with no reasonable answer. If they had so called massive fraud they would be in court today, the GOP leadership is petrified of Trump even in defeat maybe he will be the new republican chairman.

All bad for the country and very destabilizing for a president to act like this, reminds me of Venezuela which is the country they love to bring up so frequently.

I doubt you will get an answer to your questions, the big fraud they claim is sharpie gate, poll watcher distances and some affidavit from an unknown postal worker.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:25 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
This is my question for everyone that keeps saying there is widespread voter fraud. Every lawsuit so far has been thrown out, baseless accusations.

If trump’s team has proof, has evidence why aren’t they leading with the smoking gun? Why start with hearsay accusations? All I keep hearing from trump supporters is there is so much more to come! Just wait! There are layers and layers of fraud!

Where is the smoking gun?
The smoking gun is at the bottom of the solicitation web page and the emails -- 60% goes to pay of Trump campaign debt. (40% goes to RNC)

Todd J. Gillman, Washington Bureau Chief of the Dallas Morning News, pointed out this "suggests debt and no incentive to concede until it’s retired.”

Old 11-10-2020, 07:32 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:

What do you use for "bait". Nightcrawlers?

Old 11-10-2020, 07:37 AM

9,876 posts, read 4,646,105 times
Quote:
Texas social worker charged with 134 counts of election fraud, officials say.

MEXIA, Texas (KTXS) – A social worker in Texas has been charged with 134 counts in an election fraud investigation, officials with the Texas Attorney General's Office said.

"I strongly commend the Limestone County District Attorney's Office, Sheriff’s Office, and Elections Office, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General for their outstanding work on this case and their commitment to ensuring a free and fair Presidential election in the face of unprecedented voter fraud,” said Attorney General Paxton. “Registering citizens to vote or to obtain mail ballots without their consent is illegal.

https://wlos.com/news/beyond-the-pod...7TB6le7baBEXfw

Damn liberals.....I mean conservatives..
Shows one of the ways or things needed to be done for election fraud to occur. Good example. Vote fraud exists

Old 11-10-2020, 07:37 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Maybe, but after 3+ years of russia collusion in plain sight (and ZERO found)....you can allow pro-trumpers a few weeks, maybe not?
ZERO found? Mueller did not find ZERO. He prosecuted several people, and his summary was not that President Trump had done nothing wrong, but that a sitting president could not be prosecuted. While I doubt that President Biden's administration will pursue charges against President Trump, that possibility exists, as well as states pursuing charges and conducting investigations. President Trump's history is not one where he is observant of legal and ethical requirements, but rather that he seeks ways to get away with breaking laws. He thinks it shows how smart he is.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:42 AM

9,876 posts, read 4,646,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
ZERO found? Mueller did not find ZERO. He prosecuted several people, and his summary was not that President Trump had done nothing wrong, but that a sitting president could not be prosecuted. While I doubt that President Biden's administration will pursue charges against President Trump, that possibility exists, as well as states pursuing charges and conducting investigations. President Trump's history is not one where he is observant of legal and ethical requirements, but rather that he seeks ways to get away with breaking laws. He thinks it shows how smart he is.
He did pursue multiple people mostly with perjury traps and threat of heavy jail time. The amount of actual evidence produced on Russia collusion was irrelevant to none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies