Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2020, 11:12 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Calm down grasshoppers Sidney is not going anywhere. She is independent and is representing "America" now. She is going to put forward her evidence from Dominion. She needs to do this in a timely manner so we can boot Biden out in the street, should she prove Dominion interfered with the election. They would have to have a new election. Biden likely would be not be our president because if true, many of Trump's votes were switched to Biden.
Sorry, but no. She has to have a client to file a lawsuit and she has no client. Nor does she have any evidence of fraud from Dominion or anywhere else. She will be a silly memory in two weeks.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:13 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
If someone tried to alter the electronic record, the printed paper ballots wouldn't match.
Since we don't know what Sidney knows, I am going to wait to see what she produces. I would really like if she could also (if proven) find out who tampered with the election and was it ANY of the Democrats. That is felony and I would like see those Democrats go to prison if proven part of this.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Sorry, but no. She has to have a client to file a lawsuit and she has no client. Nor does she have any evidence of fraud from Dominion or anywhere else. She will be a silly memory in two weeks.
No, she doesn't. If you read her Bio, she has always been independent. She does not need to represent anyone but the voters, the "patriots" as she called them and I call it representing "America" and she can bring evidence forward.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:16 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Since we don't know what Sidney knows, I am going to wait to see what she produces. I would really like if she could also (if proven) find out who tampered with the election and was it ANY of the Democrats. That is felony and I would like see those Democrats go to prison if proven part of this.
The only one tampering with the election is Trump and he isn't getting anywhere.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:17 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
Calm down grasshoppers Sidney is not going anywhere. She is independent and is representing "America" now. She is going to put forward her evidence from Dominion. She needs to do this in a timely manner so we can boot Biden out in the street, should she prove Dominion interfered with the election. They would have to have a new election. Biden likely would be not be our president because if true, many of Trump's votes were switched to Biden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
If someone tried to alter the electronic record, the printed paper ballots wouldn't match.
Quote:
I agree that if there was any tampering, we need to find out, and the perpetrator must face justice--OF COURSE!

BUT
If she has evidence, why did the Trump team fire her, and why hasn't she produced the evidence yet, after three weeks?

Old 11-23-2020, 11:19 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
No, she doesn't. If you read her Bio, she has always been independent. She does not need to represent anyone but the voters, the "patriots" as she called them and I call it representing "America" and she can bring evidence forward.
Oh, so YOU'RE her client? I've been googling all over for who it could be, and it turns out it was you all the time. You've signed up to have her represent you in court?

Thanks for letting us know. Is this a class-action suit, or is it just you and/or some other folks?

Old 11-23-2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
The only one tampering with the election is Trump and he isn't getting anywhere.
In what manner did Trump tamper with the election? I think we need to wait and not throw stones at either candidate. If it is proven, then we have a whole new ballgame.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Oh, so YOU'RE her client? You've signed up to have her represent you in court?

Thanks for letting us know. Is this a class-action suit, or is it just you and/or some other folks?
Yes, I am proudly her client now (she says she is representing the voters now, so I am her new client) along with 74 Million voters who voted for Trump!

May I add, that if this interference is proven, President Trump got FAR more than 74 Millions votes. Let's just wait this and see what she produces.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:24 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
In what manner did Trump tamper with the election? I think we need to wait and not throw stones at either candidate. If it is proven, then we have a whole new ballgame.
He is openly meeting with state legislators and asking them not to certify their elections even though the reported errors are fewer than those reported in 2016. You're OK with that?

This is unprecedented. Again.

Old 11-23-2020, 11:26 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,093,931 times
Quote:
I think we need to wait and not throw stones at either candidate.
Your post history belies this plea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies