Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2020, 09:17 PM

130 posts, read 77,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62
It goes well beyond that actually...if they TRULY believe he 'stole' the election, they cannot pay taxes or comply with any laws passed.
Yes and all royal hell would break out!

Old 11-24-2020, 09:18 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I’m not your teacher or research assistant. Look yourself, but try something other than CNN or Google. There is only one reference I found on start page to the New York Post report, likely because they piggyback off google results.
NYP is not a reliable source of information.

Old 11-24-2020, 10:01 PM

4,413 posts, read 5,145,849 times
All I can say is that the election is close and both sides knew it would be.

However you feel about BLM and Trumps response, very proactive groups who would burn and loot for their righteous cause, could easily manipulate this election if they felt compelled by blood and sacrifice(so to speak).

I would like to know if there where late ballot surges nationwide due to Covid induced mail in voting. If these surges seemed to only happen in strategic areas where the vote was known to end up being close, I have serious issue. Even if 1/3 of the country had surges, I would be suspect. It would need to be greater than 50% for me to be satisfied.

Trump had the capitalist globalists against him. People who fomented the Cold War with 10’s of thousands of nukes and global annihilation. I wouldn’t put it past them to make deals with other parties to make sure Trump would lose. If Trump won, I would have advised him to triple his Secret Service detail.

Old 11-24-2020, 10:50 PM

1,600 posts, read 938,495 times
This is well worth watching, especially for the first guest, Jeffrey Prather, who was the whistleblower for the Fast and Furious scandal under the Obama administration. Prather is a veteran of the DEA and the 4th Psychological Operations Group in the Army Special Forces and he describes the latest developments in his investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXN7v4waSmw

Cliffs Notes for Jeffrey Prather interview: The election is really another covert operation. You gotta remember that when [Mark] Esper was fired, because Trump realized that he was Deep State, he put in Chris Miller. Inside the Special Forces community, Chris Miller is known as one of the Horse Soldiers, that wiped out the Taliban. He also was with the DIA, involved with the rescue of Jessica Lynch. And he alerted other folks who had moved up, which is Ezra Cohen Watnick, which is actually, very likely Q, himself, who has been inside DIA for a long time and is a Trump loyalist. This is so ground-breaking because, what I'm hearing is Durham has done nothing, Barr is getting ready to indict Watnick, which I think is Q, but that's because WikiLeaks dropped the CIA station in Frankfurt and a Special Missions Unit raided it - and that was a CIA operation, where the votes were being changed. Some of those other machines are the Dominion machines through Akamai, which is a Chinese company. And DHS-CISA, the cybersecurity intelligence agency was actually in on that, as well, with Dominion and Akamai. I have the IP addresses that go back to that. And so, this has really turned into a covert operation and a counter-covert operation with Patriots - it's DIA against CIA, essentially. And the Dominion stuff was running through a Massachusetts server and then going to Serbia and then coming back through there. And DHS, using CISA [Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency] was working with VotingWorks, which is a Left Wing organization, a Soros-sponsored organization... Now we know why Space Force is so important, because Space Force stuff is secure. Everything else has been hooked-up to the Internet and is weak. This is really the Great Reset of the Deep State vs the Great Awakening and more is to come... [/LEFT]The Kraken is actually a counterintelligence, counterinsurgency tool that is able to track the vote-switching. It's not recorded, you have to get it in realtime. [LEFT]And the Kraken is actually the algorithm that does that. I understand, it's very confusing from the outside but it's the Patriots with the DOD and DIA are going against the FBI, the DOJ – that's why they can be so unafraid – it's because nothing's gonna happen. What I'm hearing is that Durham has done nothing and Barr is actually gonna indict Watnick. The only problem here is, can we get through enough corrupt courts and have the Supreme Court's real return to Constitutionality, to make this happen by December 14th? From what I'm hearing, Air Force stuff is secure, Space Force stuff is secure and everything else is compromised.

Old 11-24-2020, 11:32 PM

130 posts, read 77,178 times
Yes its close for a reason and if we dont wanna live BASED ON A LIE,we better hope it gets corrected!!

This isnt right.. They know fraud caused the outcome AND THEY DONT CARE!! (Like a lawyer getting a murderer off scott free)

Old 11-24-2020, 11:38 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Clearly, the bloc country posters are out in force. And there are enough dumb Americans here to believe them - quite willing to turn the US into a banana republic.

Bonkers - anyone who believes these lies. Hand counts don't matter, paper ballots supporting the machine tally don't matter. Instead, there is a mass global conspiracy behind the scenes to corrupt the election in ten or more states. Nothing matters but wild-ass conspiracy fairy tales. Trump and his sycophants have accelerated the decline of the US to warp speed. Americans really are stupid.

Old 11-24-2020, 11:40 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcnghm View Post
Yes its close for a reason and if we dont wanna live BASED ON A LIE,we better hope it gets corrected!!

This isnt right.. They know fraud caused the outcome AND THEY DONT CARE!! (Like a lawyer getting a murderer off scott free)
We know nothing of the sort. Infact in DOZENS of court cases there has not been any proof of that at all. ZERO. And we've done hand audits, and recounts. No fraud. Get over it, Your guy lost cause people disliked him intensely. We weren't OK with how he acted, or how he led.

Old 11-24-2020, 11:49 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Except him or not nevertheless he will be our President come Jan 20th at noon.
You can deny reality, but it doesn't cease to exist.
Reality doesn't cease to exist. The chance of Biden taking oath of office never existed so it can't cease to exist.

Old 11-24-2020, 11:55 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,399,553 times
I agree there was mischief involved in the 2020 election and it started HERE.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:18 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,191,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Now that the Democrats and media have perfected ramming through anything they want there is no sense in even bothering to have elections anymore.

I almost feel embarrassed to say I'm a USA citizen to anyone else in the world because of what has happened with this election. It's not who won or eventually wins, it's how.

As a PRO-LIFE believer, I will still vote my conscience though I know those candidate(s) will most likely lose.

Most importantly and so very sadly I say that no matter who occupies the political seats in Washington DC, I see a nation that at least 50% of the people are morally and ethically TOTALLY BANKRUPT as well as their values! They know there was massive cheating, but play dumb to it and or actually celebrate it while laws were broken while crooked workers and ones in very high places pushing it through IMO.

If the dems control, I see the PC garbage coming back and giving away "the house" to illegals and in turn I'll turn a blind eye and deaf ears to the goings on in DC.

If the repubs control, I see more of the same nonsense from the dems/MSM of the past 4 plus years.

Last edited by atgss; 11-25-2020 at 12:26 AM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies