Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2020, 10:04 AM

1,600 posts, read 939,118 times

Advertisements

AZ hearing has a military cyber operations Colonel talking about how Dominion machines can be easily manipulated and are connected to the Internet, per Dominion's user manual and based on his inspection of machines in Michigan.

This guy is dropping bombs based on first-hand analysis.

Last edited by metoque; 11-30-2020 at 10:15 AM..

Old 11-30-2020, 10:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
AZ hearing has a military cyber operations guy talking about how Dominion machines can be easily manipulated and are connected to the Internet, per Dominion's user manual and based on his inspection of machines in Michigan.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...is-kraken.html

This update’s topics include:

How Trump-appointed judges in federal district courts are speeding rejection of Trump’s lawsuits in order to get them to SCOTUS more quickly.
The coming seizure of Dominion voting machines by law enforcement, followed by forensic analysis. (This alone could overturn the entire election.)
How the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is actually serving as a key source for Sidney Powell’s lawsuits which allege that China and Iran directly interfered with US elections through remote control and alteration of vote counts. Key witnesses tied to the 305th have the bombshell evidence.
This evidence is being saved and kept secret until a SCOTUS hearing. You won’t see the real fireworks until this is unleashed.
The 305th is the “Kraken.”
Changes to the DOJ’s rules about executions allow firing squads and hangings, but the military’s wartime rules of military justice have always allowed this anyway. And the attacks on America’s critical elections infrastructure were, in fact, acts of war.
How Brannon Howse and also Brighteon.Social is being attacked or threatened by deep state actors who are trying to silence us.
HAMMER and various cyber weapons were previously used by the USA against other countries, now the weapons are being deployed against us. Obama is behind everything.
The Dec. 14th deadline doesn’t matter. President Trump should not leave office until all the facts surrounding election theft are analyzed, including vote count distributions “caused by fraudulent electronic manipulation of targeted voting machines.”
The fact that all 5 battleground states stopped counting at the same time, “Demonstrates prior coordination by election officials in five battleground states.” Then they used HAMMER and Scorecard, plus Dominion, to move Joe Biden into the lead. It is a “mathematical impossibility” the way the votes came in. An algorithm was used.
Confirmed that US Special Forces Command seized servers from the CIA server farm in Frankfurt.
Confirmed there were US soldiers killed during the raid on the CIA server farm in Frankfurt. (As we reported in yesterday’s Situation Update.)
Chris Krebs, formerly at CISA, committed treason and is part of the coup.
Trump can maintain control over the White House, under oath, until a full investigation is complete, and there are no artificial deadlines that can stop him.
The President took an oath that obliges him to defend the country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. This is why he cannot turn over the White House to political puppets (Biden) controlled by America’s enemies (China, Iran).
Georgia’s runoff election is already stolen by the Democrats unless we stop the vote theft. It’s just a digital theft for them. This means the Senate will be lost to the Democrats unless this vote fraud infrastructure is exposed and defeated.
All this goes up to the very top, implicating Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, Barack Obama and others.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:09 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,236,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
I am not a Democrat, but even if I were nobody can pretend to know what every person in a large group thinks. That being said, I think a lot of posters here are confusing not believing any systemic or widespread fraud happened with not caring about it when it does. Speaking for myself, I have not seen any credible evidence of election rigging, and thinking about it logically (the number of people that would have tlo be involved, the sudden allegations regarding systems that have been in use for some time, concerns about systems that somehow develop only after the results come out, etc.), I have faith in the results. Anecdotally, I find the results believable when I consider my former Republican firends who joined me as intidendents in the last 4 years as they grew increasingly unhappy with Trump. Nevertheless, I supported Trump following hislegal rights to challenge the election. This has failed. So now the efforts being taken are the efforts that are troubling and anti-democratic. Trump has been trying to influence legislators to select electors not selected by the voters, hoping the Supreme Court will simply throw out the election and allow him to stay in power. That endangers our republic.

Again, not believing that the election was rigged is not the same as not caring about rigged elections.
There has been a lot of credible evidence. If you're not looking for it, you won't see it. If only half of the evidence that is coming out is true, we have a serious issue.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:13 AM

17,791 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Your boy lost. Case closed.
I'm really looking forward to the good Dr. Hawk's posts the afternoon of January 20th.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
There has been a lot of credible evidence. If you're not looking for it, you won't see it. If only half of the evidence that is coming out is true, we have a serious issue.
Yep. Everyone should be watching the AZ hearing now. The Kraken is being released.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:20 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I'm really looking forward to the good Dr. Hawk's posts the afternoon of January 20th.
He'll just keep predicting that the SCOTUS will overturn the election any day now.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:25 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metoque View Post
Yep. Everyone should be watching the AZ hearing now. The Kraken is being released.
Somehow I don't think that is happening

1,199 posts, read 734,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You are not "nullifying" any votes when you eliminate fraudulent votes.

The disenfranchisement comes in subverting the will of the majority by adding fraudulent votes, not the other way around.

"Nullifying" fraudulent votes is what we are supposed to do. The crime that has been committed here is not by Trump, but by the democrats who attempted the coup.

I presume, given the fact that Trump has the Dominion servers and the source code, he has everything he needs to overturn the election. I would again assume this will be presented in the Supreme Court case. All that is happening now is Trump giving the dems enough rope to hang themselves. Meanwhile, the dems go on, oblivious to the impending tsunami that is bearing down upon them.

The dems have lost EVERY TIME they have battled Trump; why in the world did they think he would not be prepared for the fraud and have taken measures to insure it would be detected?

This is going to end very, very badly for the dems. Biden could do the nation well by agreeing to concede in exchange for a pardon for his role in the coup. He will be disgraced enough that he really won't matter. The individuals that "matter" will be those who orchestrated the coup who need to be rooted out the government so that they can never harm the US again. Something tells me this all leads to Obama.
I'll wait for the courts to decide if there is enough LEGALLY SOUND EVIDENCE before I take claims of fraud seriously. But it's getting harder to believe these claims when Trump's own lawyers have denied in court that they are making claims about fraud taking place.

"SpiderFoot reconnaissance" tool tracked Dominion Voting Systems revealing vulnerabilities, volume-metric traffic & webserver coordinates confirming it was connected to the Internet. Packet Traffic was observed from US TO FRANKFURT

Old 11-30-2020, 10:26 AM

769 posts, read 299,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
I wish there was some NOT in Atlanta. I hate going to Atlanta. I stay away from there as much as I possibly can.
Luckily for you I know what the meeting will be like so I can save you the trip to ATL. First they are going to get the crowd rocking. It is going to be all the greatest hits like Soros eats babies for breakfast, the MSM is lying to you, Hillary's emails! They will probably even throw in a build the wall chant. Then they will tell you about how hard they are working to uncover the fraud. They are so close to unraveling the crime, but they just can't prove it yet! All they need is whatever you can spare to donate to the legal fund. These lawyers obviously can't work pro bono and the billionaire Trump is fresh out of cash. On the way out whatever you have left in your pocket can be spent on the Trump merchandise proudly displayed. If you do insist on going please don't rely on transportation provided by Trump. I would hate to see you stranded in a place like ATL for a few hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies