Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2020, 07:24 PM

17,411 posts, read 14,642,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Don't know if it has been posted, but this thread may be fake news.

Another source says the WaPo story is based on anonymous sources and that the worker has not recanted. In fact, he claims the federal agents harrassed him trying to get him to recant.

Given the WaPo's record, seems to me like the WaPo being fake is more likely than the twitter sources (James O'Keefe and Tim Pool) being fake.
There's video in this thread of the USPS worker saying the WaPo story is totally false - and he never recanted.

In fact, he's demanding WaPo retract their story.

5,424 posts, read 3,492,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Another who doesn't know how voting in America works. It's quite laughable. There are not separate polls for republicans and separate ones for democrats.
Hey, I've learned a lot this past week:

There are separate polling places for R and D. (I wanted to type pole but I stopped myself.)
If not, there are separate lines the R and D folks line up in.
The postal workers know how people voted on the mail in ballots since the only ones that were tossed were the R ones.

Anything else?

Last edited by SanyBelle; 11-10-2020 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: to mention that this post has a wink therefore means I am being sarcastic!

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
There were only 1,300 ballots in South Carolina that were cast for president only. No U.S. senator received a vote, in Michigan it was 150,000. Something is rotten in Denmark.
You don’t consider that in the entire state of MI 150K might be GOP voters who are done with the GOP but don’t want to vote the Democratic ticket?

I can see that scenario because I am sure there are GOP voters in some states who voted for Biden/Harris then voted for other GOP races
Like Perdue in GA
His numbers are different than Trump’s I believe

If someone wanted and had the means to contaminate the vote why not give Ossoff the win like Biden got???
Foolish to take a risk on a run-off if you already gave Biden the presidency

There is just no common sense in any of these complaints of fraud...
But as I have said many in the GOP ranks don’t rely on logic when doing their thinking

Old 11-10-2020, 07:27 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Project Veritas announced it's offering a $25,000 so-called reward for first hand election fraud tips in Pennsylvania. Note the first hand part. The hearsay types get thrown out of Court. The someone said someone overheard something suspicious at the lunchroom table kind of tips. That last one was actually featured in one of the lawsuits.
I haven't heard that, but what I do know is they've got over 100 affidavits from people who worked the polls and saw voters fraud. who would leave to chance taking a chance of being prosecuted for purrgery? I no longer trust the media nor our voting system.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:29 PM
bu2

24,101 posts, read 14,885,315 times
And the Georgia Secretary of State said he WOULD find fraud. There is no doubt.

He doubts he will find 10,000 fraudulent votes, but he is certain he will find fraud. Yet you Dems keep towing the party line and saying it doesn't exist despite repeated examples.

Makes the rest of us believe you support cheating in elections.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:30 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Fun fact. PA is a two party consent state, so the whistle blower not only committed perjury, but it is a crime to record conversations without consent of all parties involved.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:31 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
https://www.politico.com/states/new-...fender-1335241

The guy Rudy G used as a “witness” to voter fraud has a history with police and isn’t exactly a reputable source
Think Trump really jumped the shark with that desperate attempt to prove fraud
Yanno what, I do not believe these stories from the media and number that is 1 guy, what about all the others. 2nd, I say again, who would sign an affidavit if it were not true. That would be a federal offense, not???

Old 11-10-2020, 07:32 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
There's video in this thread of the USPS worker saying the WaPo story is totally false - and he never recanted.

In fact, he's demanding WaPo retract their story.
Is he claiming that the Oversight committee also lied? They said that the investigator told them that he recanted.

Old 11-10-2020, 07:32 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Hey, I've learned a lot this past week:

There are separate polling places for R and D. (I wanted to type pole but I stopped myself.)
If not, there are separate lines the R and D folks line up in.
The postal workers know how people voted on the mail in ballots since the only ones that were tossed were the R ones.

Anything else?
1–there ARE NOT separate POLLING places for Dems and Republicans
2–IN PRIMARIES in some states people must register as a party affiliation
When primaries or their run-offs take place people get into two lines R or D because they are ONLY given the ballot for their party registration
This is really a form of Voter suppression because in many areas in the past asking or registering as s D let people know you were an outlier, someone who didn’t “belong” or fit in
So it certainly kept down the number of registered D

People might register as an R and vote in the primary for the LEAST objectionable GOP candidate—
I did that because my precinct in DFW TX is heavy GOP and trying to get a state representative who isn’t an outright idiot is difficult
(My previous state rep believe that marital rape was impossible, for example)

What you said about the Postal Workers is just impossibly stupid—
Otherwise how would Trump have gotten mail ballots in AZ or any other state
And he DID...
There is not way to tell specifically how someone voted with a mail in ballot—which is one reason they are required to use a security envelope—so prevent someone SEEING the markings

Even a a zip code or area that is believed to be heavy D or R there can be isolated voters of the other party...
I know because I am one in a heavy GOP precinct and state

Old 11-10-2020, 07:35 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,492,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
1–there ARE NOT separate POLLING places for Dems and Republicans
<snip>
You missed my wink... I was being sarcastic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies