Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2020, 10:47 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
That's what I was thinking. If there was fraud involved the Democrats are probably trying to cover, erase their tracks and paying off those involved to lie now. We can only hope someone doesn't wind up with a cement body suit in the bottom of a river.
If Democrats perpetrated some kind of fraud, why would they allow Republican senate candidates to win?

Old 11-10-2020, 10:47 PM

473 posts, read 237,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
When was he questioned under oath?

Was he being deposed or interviewed?

What he JUST said is he that didn't recant.... and that the Washington Post needs to recant their lie.

You can Google it.

If he turns out to be a liar, then he turns out to be a liar - but as of now, he's saying he didn't recant.
GMS: The Leftists Pro Biden Democrats on my other forum site, nationstates, are just dismissing it as he lied, and ignore the investigator admitted he was pressuring him, one dude on my other site admit it and still dismissed it, lol.

LISTEN: USPS IG Agent Attempting to Coerce a Whistleblower to Recant Allegations of Voter Fraud

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-of-a-n2579867

The G stands for Greater.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:55 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
If Democrats perpetrated some kind of fraud, why would they allow Republican senate candidates to win?
Why do you and others keep dribbling this line out? You really need to study up on fallacious arguments, it will help you avoid using them.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:57 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
...- but as of now, he's saying he didn't recant.

and the USPS IG investigators directly contradict that claim.

Old 11-10-2020, 11:00 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if someone "got" to him. If the Democrats can be okay with five months of domestic terrorists attacking innocent people, burning down their businesses and homes, assaulting and even killing them, then anything is possible.

The Democrats have established that violence is an acceptable means of getting the things they want.
Like they've gotten to every single one your supposed sources for voter fraud? Which is why y'all have produced exactly 0 cases in almost 15 years of widespread voter fraud? There's no other reason why you guys can't seem to prove your allegations?

Old 11-10-2020, 11:02 PM

4,659 posts, read 4,973,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
There doesn't seem to be a way to flag disinformation on this forum. This guy is NOT a MIT professor. He IS known for pushing conspiracy theories though. More Trump supporters pushing lies...
Why don't you enlighten your fellow citizens and let us know where the lie is in this presentation?

Old 11-10-2020, 11:03 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
GMS: The Leftists Pro Biden Democrats on my other forum site, nationstates, are just dismissing it as he lied, and ignore the investigator admitted he was pressuring him, one dude on my other site admit it and still dismissed it, lol.

LISTEN: USPS IG Agent Attempting to Coerce a Whistleblower to Recant Allegations of Voter Fraud

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-of-a-n2579867

The G stands for Greater.
Wow if that is real, there sure will be someone losing their job and its the Agent. This is as egregious an example of coercion you will see. Whistleblower may lose his job, but he sure is going to get paid.

Reminded me some of the false confession examples on the netflix series The Confession Tapes.

Old 11-10-2020, 11:03 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
This is fake news. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LRrSRljMi8

ETA: I see that others also posted this video. The Fish Wrap errr... WaPo long ago lost whatever credibility it once had.

Last edited by BOS2IAD; 11-10-2020 at 11:19 PM..

Old 11-10-2020, 11:07 PM

506 posts, read 510,208 times
Let's see...here is something interesting.

COVID-19 misinformation
During the COVID-19 pandemic Ayyadurai used social media to spread various conspiracy theories and misinformation about the pandemic. In January 2020 he claimed that the coronavirus was patented by the Pirbright Institute, but the patent he referenced relates to avian coronavirus, which infects birds, not SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the pandemic.[50] Ayyadurai defined COVID-19 as "an overactive dysfunctional immune system that overreacts and that's what causes damage to the body", and claimed that vitamin C could be used to treat it.[51]

He alleged that the coronavirus was spread by the "deep state" and accused Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, of being a "Deep State Plant". Ayyadurai called for Fauci to be fired[52] and his supporters lobbied for Fauci to be replaced by Ayyadurai.[53]

In March 2020 he published an open letter to president Donald Trump where he wrote that a national lockdown was unnecessary and advocated that large doses of vitamins could prevent and cure the disease.[54] In April 2020, Politico and Vanity Fair reported that QAnon supporter DeAnna Lorraine recommended that Shiva be included in coronavirus discussions at Donald Trump's White House.[55][56]

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...i-furor-185001

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...t-email-2012-3

So yeah, I wouldn't take this thread or him seriously.

Old 11-10-2020, 11:09 PM

2,847 posts, read 4,520,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Kaleigh McEnany held up the stack tonight part of the 11,000 signed
is that like the stack of empty file folders from the jan 2017 press conference?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...OTN/story.html

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...etailing-split
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies