Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 06:10 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,521,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
So why don't you criticize bad language right here on these boards in front of you so we can take your umbrage serioiusly .
You have mischaracterised what I said. I don't take umbrage, I'm just being honest. I expect partisans to speak like this, but can we just stop pretending:
a. It isn't happening when it is. (Harris and Mrs Obama have engaged in deep hate language toward half of the country, but the left pretend otherwise.)

b. It only comes from Trump supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2020, 06:12 PM

25,705 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Quote:
Oh dear, a third rate actor has said some bad things.

I don't see you lamenting the fact that posters on these very boards the last few days have called:
Biden. Senile, demented, a pedophile
Harris, Hoe, on her knees to get ahead. A wicked witch.

All exact quotes.
I think the big difference is that none of us here on this forum have any power at all. We are not in positions of power. What we say, ultimately, is cat litter box liner material.

On the other hand, when we have leaders in congress and high positions saying such things (NO, it hasn't been just a stupid actor saying these sorts of things), we then need to take it a bit more seriously.

Don't believe me? Let's say some guy you met on the street one day said we are going eradicate all Eskimos. Would you take that seriously? Now, if a US congresswoman said that we are going to eradicate all Eskimos, would you be a bit more inclined to take that as a real threat that needs to be addressed before that particular declaration gains ground with other insane congress men and women?

Old 11-09-2020, 06:20 PM

1,094 posts, read 883,193 times
Their idea of creating "unity" is "you obey us". Meanwhile they want to remove our first and second amendment rights.

Old 11-09-2020, 06:51 PM

25,705 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubleshooter View Post
Their idea of creating "unity" is "you obey us". Meanwhile they want to remove our first and second amendment rights.
Exactly. "Finding common ground" is interpreted as "my way or the highway."

Old 11-09-2020, 06:55 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,427,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
This is what the supposedly elite think of Trump supporters

John Cusack: Nearly a Third of Americans Are Nazis

Far-left Hollywood actor John Cusack fired off a slew of unhinged, anti-Trump tweets in his latest rant, referring to the president and his administration officials, as well as the millions of supporters who voted for him, as Nazis and enemies.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ericans-nazis/
These people are incapable of being happy. If they get away with the steal, they will turn on each other in the game of "who's more left?" The Antifa/BLM terrorists that they coddled will turn against them.

Not putting that toothpaste back in the tube.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:01 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
Quote:
This is what the supposedly elite think of Trump supporters

John Cusack: Nearly a Third of Americans Are Nazis

Far-left Hollywood actor John Cusack fired off a slew of unhinged, anti-Trump tweets in his latest rant, referring to the president and his administration officials, as well as the millions of supporters who voted for him, as Nazis and enemies.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ericans-nazis/
probably wasn't talking about you tho

Old 11-09-2020, 07:13 PM

2,082 posts, read 924,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
probably wasn't talking about you tho
I guess it was the other 71 million Trump voters he was talking about

Old 11-09-2020, 07:50 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,947,000 times
He's right. This thread is a good example. I helped depose a dictator in another country 40 years ago when I was young. It was pretty much exactly what is starting to occur here. Many Americans act no different than Hitlers brownshirts. Except here we have Trump's right wing red hat army of extremisim who villify anyone who isn't a party member.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:54 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
Quote:
I guess it was the other 71 million Trump voters he was talking about
you must be counting a lot of those twice

Old 11-09-2020, 07:57 PM

18,432 posts, read 8,264,501 times
Quote:
Oh dear, a third rate actor has said some bad things.

I don't see you lamenting the fact that posters on these very boards the last few days have called:
Biden. Senile, demented, a pedophile
Harris, Hoe, on her knees to get ahead. A wicked witch.

All exact quotes.
...but they're all true!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies