Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 07:33 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
I don't think so. If this is allowed to stand there is no point in EVER having another election.

Nah we are just American Patriots. No I don't work other than some stuff on the side here and there for cash, I am in college and no one is "playing rambo" cupcake. Most of us are armed and grew up hunting, we come from men who fought and shed their blood for our country once.
I recommend taking a critical thinking course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
It's a 'college' kid. We will chalk it up to a young dumb buck still irritable due to a hangover from his weekend bender spent entirely blacked out drunk watching football and chasing tail at his frat bros' COVID party.

Who knew they had recess in college these days to let the kiddies play outside? Back when I went to college, we had to spend a lot of time studying to get good grades and didn't have time to play rambo.
Well, we don't know what he means by 'college.' I suspect part time commuter school or something like Phoenix online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Sounds like a veiled threat...
Hopefully the FBI or Homeland Security is monitoring people like this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2020, 07:38 PM

552 posts, read 223,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Imagine crying about protesters all year, just to end up closing out the year protesting.
I wish I could put a big like with a heart emoji on this best post of the day award. ^^^ This^^^

Old 11-09-2020, 07:38 PM

5,343 posts, read 3,212,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
If courts decide there was no large scale fraud, and people arm themselves to rise up against that decision, they aren't real Americans in my mind. They are then armed domestic terrorists, fighting against our country.
This is why real conservatives laugh at the MAGA crowd.

Fake conservatives.
Fake patriots.

They are loyal to Donald J. Trump and nothing else.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:40 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
What will happen IF the SC refuses to either order a new election or throws out illegal ballots? 71 REALLY angry mostly armed American Patriots, this could get VERY interesting. What yall think?

I think it's sad Trumplings want to trample the Constitution but I know they'll be defeated like the traitors they are.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:40 PM

445 posts, read 168,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
^^^ This. I obviously can't be sure of the precise number, but nobody I personally know who is a Trump supporter is questioning the presumptive results. To be clear, I continue to support Trump's right to challenge, but I think the assertion that every person who voted for Trump feels that there has been widespread fraud is also itself unproven and, in my personal experience anyway, incorrect. And most everyone is willing to accept the results once the legal process is through.
That's because you live in Massachusetts. there's no Trump supporters there.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:41 PM

552 posts, read 223,215 times
No thanks, I prefer to "Imagine" a president who is not a BSC raging narcissist controlled behind the scenes by
the nepotistic Javanka duo and God knows who else.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:44 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmm85 View Post
Well, right now the Trumpies are in the first stage of grief - denial. Next is anger, I guess we will find out what happens. Hopefully not too many people get hurt before they reach the final stage of grief - acceptance. It's a shame they think they are entitled to a new election just because their guy didn't win.
Lol, its so cute you think you know ANY Trump supporters otherwise known as Americans. Leftist traitors HATE Americans and don't associate with them. No denial here, I know he won, he was cheated and its amazing how much evidence a leftist must brush aside to continue to deny there was fraud going on.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:48 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Lol, its so cute you think you know ANY Trump supporters otherwise known as Americans. Leftist traitors HATE Americans and don't associate with them. No denial here, I know he won, he was cheated and its amazing how much evidence a leftist must brush aside to continue to deny there was fraud going on.

It's more amazing how rightists think NO evidence somehow supports their allegations.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:48 PM

5,343 posts, read 3,212,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmm85 View Post
Well, right now the Trumpies are in the first stage of grief - denial. Next is anger, I guess we will find out what happens. Hopefully not too many people get hurt before they reach the final stage of grief - acceptance. It's a shame they think they are entitled to a new election just because their guy didn't win.
Quote:
wmm85 was wrong. You are definitely in the anger stage now.

You need a safe space or something?

I knew the MAGA sheeple were going to lose it but I didn't think it would be so quick and crazy. And quite frankly funny.

Aww they're gonna round up all their little flags and tacky hats and bring their guns. Pew pew pew.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:50 PM

11,477 posts, read 11,559,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post

Patriots are loyal to a country.
Subjects are loyal to a person.
I quite like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies