Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 10:29 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well she and other Dems have suggested making such a list, a black list or is that too racist a word for her to utter? of people that worked in the Trump administration to make it difficult for them to get new jobs.

How disgraceful is that.

AOC wants to ruin peoples lives for daring to challenge the system by supporting and working with Trump.

I agree OP, these are shades of Nazi Germany.

I wonder when people will start to be rounded up and sent to reeducation camps or never seen again?

Oh? So in RW utopia, prior job experience is not part of the hiring process?

Old 11-10-2020, 10:41 AM

1,480 posts, read 479,560 times
It sounds like she is writing a book of death, and seeking absolute power over others...

...She can put my name on the top of her list, and I will stand there and make sure she spells it correctly.

I will put my hope in having my name written in the book of life.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:44 AM

78,384 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
We all know that AOC has called for a list of Americans who support the President of the United States, but any ideas what she plans to with us? Will there be a yellow star on our doorposts? (The optics of that would really look horrific, given that it would be next to my mezzuzah.) Or is she planning to distribute the list to employers in Democrat cities so they won't hire us? Or, if we are already on board, not promote us?

(Also, how will she get our names? Will she get lists of those who sent money to the RNC, or directly to one of the many pro-Trump fundraising organizations?)

Shades of Nazi Germany.
1. The Nazi thing? Ugh....just stop.
2. You should source this, like specifically her tweet. That way we don't have to see posts claiming it's fake news from the worst fans in the dying sport of baseball.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:23 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
We all know that AOC has called for a list of Americans who support the President of the United States, but any ideas what she plans to with us? Will there be a yellow star on our doorposts? (The optics of that would really look horrific, given that it would be next to my mezzuzah.) Or is she planning to distribute the list to employers in Democrat cities so they won't hire us? Or, if we are already on board, not promote us?

(Also, how will she get our names? Will she get lists of those who sent money to the RNC, or directly to one of the many pro-Trump fundraising organizations?)

Shades of Nazi Germany.
They've been engaging in an American Kristalnacht for five months now.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Rachel has a habit of pulling the Nazi card right off the bat, and she just did it again.
The irony of this post, unbelievable.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
First, thanks for the links, literally all I asked of the OP but (tell me if you've heard this one before) it was apparently a conspiracy for me to ask for that.

Second...just to be clear, you all are upset because someone asked for a list of publicly available information. You realize that the "list" already exists, no? And you realize every think you post online in a public forum is public information, no?

I hate to rain on the "everyone is out to get us" parade but there was nothing earth shattering in there. Full disclosure I didn't read every single link so if you have evidence to support creating a list of private info, I'll gladly take a look.
Yeah, you posted about "low information MAGA voters" and yet you were the one who was uninformed.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
AOC can make all the noise she wants to. No real leaders in the Democrat Party are going to do what she desires.
The problem is though what she desires will trickle down to the mob. She and those who support this are giving validation to rank and file Democrats who may take it upon themselves to continue what they've been doing throughout the summer. The Party has shown that it has no problem with using violence as a tool to attain their goals.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:35 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Yeah, you posted about "low information MAGA voters" and yet you were the one who was uninformed.
Progressives love to project their own insecurities and character flaws onto others. They call you what they are constantly. They are very predictable. Oh and you are Racist!

Old 11-11-2020, 04:36 AM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The problem is though what she desires will trickle down to the mob. She and those who support this are giving validation to rank and file Democrats who may take it upon themselves to continue what they've been doing throughout the summer. The Party has shown that it has no problem with using violence as a tool to attain their goals.
I am eagerly awaiting for the first "Lock Them Up" chant. When do you figure?

Old 11-11-2020, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I am eagerly awaiting for the first "Lock Them Up" chant. When do you figure?
Waiting? Where have you been?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies