Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 01:17 PM

7,195 posts, read 5,726,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Actually Gore did not want an accurate count. He just wanted to recount blue counties.
Well... is Trump looking to recount Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, and South Dakota? No. He's only interested in "fraud" in the states that he lost that he thought he could win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2020, 01:22 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Well... is Trump looking to recount Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, and South Dakota? No. He's only interested in "fraud" in the states that he lost that he thought he could win.
He is welcome to come to here to Connecticut with his team and look anytime. I would be surprised if Biden did not win the state, but if he wants to look have at it.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:24 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
A honest Democrat party would welcome the investigation. A dishonest Democrat party would rush to declare Biden the winner.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:33 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
For the record, I do NOT think there is a 7 state conspiracy to throw the election to Harris/Biden. I do have to question why so many people are against and freaking out over simply having a full and open investigation into the anomalies noted already and the small amount of voter fraud instances that are now coming to light. While none of this will even come close to giving Trump the presidency, I think we should all agree that doing a 6 week in depth analysis of the voting and counting process would be good, as it can verify for all if the election process is secure and convince doubters that Harris/Biden are indeed President Elect. Why not support this, so everything can be put to bed? Gore did not just say okay, whatever. He went through a multi-week process to ensure the accuracy. They way that some are working so hard to stop any sunlight from being cast on this situation just feeds into the tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
Exactly, even if it doesn't change the outcome of the election if there was any fraud involved those who committed it should face justice. It would also help in future elections to make sure they are fraud proof. You're right about Gore to. If he was allowed to investigate his loss then why isn't Trump? Of course so many liberals are hypocrites that explains it.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:34 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

What Trump did, is bizarre, to declare victory after Biden was clearly the mathematical victor.
Speaking of math, I’ll admit that is not my strong suit. However, logic dictates that it is statistically impossible for 135,000+ ballots come in and all the votes are for the same person. Wisconsin voter participation increased by 5 standard deviations, again, a statistical impossibility.

How many dead people “voted”? Tens of thousands? Math or no math, that is a major problem.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:37 PM

5,343 posts, read 3,212,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Speaking of math, I’ll admit that is not my strong suit. However, logic dictates that it is statistically impossible for 135,000+ ballots come in and all the votes are for the same person. Wisconsin voter participation increased by 5 standard deviations, again, a statistical impossibility.

How many dead people “voted”? Tens of thousands? Math or no math, that is a major problem.
Please point me to the source for the 135,000+ ballots. I keep seeing people say this but I haven't seen where they get this number from.

Likewise the dead people.

If it's truly fraud then it needs to be investigated but the problem is nobody has actually shown any proof.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Please point me to the source for the 135,000+ ballots. I keep seeing people say this but I haven't seen where they get this number from.

Likewise the dead people.

If it's truly fraud then it needs to be investigated but the problem is nobody has actually shown any proof.
There was some tallying error, that added some amount of ballots to Biden. It was a tallying error on the part of a human - and not a software error - and it was corrected and fully documented.

it's funny, isn't it, that so many people can remember the initial incident that brought up a question of miscounting, but then no one can seem to remember all the stories that came after, debunking the idea that a miscount wasn't quickly seen and corrected?

No one seems to be able to recall when these issues were resolved, and how.

Weird, that.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
A honest Democrat party would welcome the investigation. A dishonest Democrat party would rush to declare Biden the winner.
"a honest" republican party wouldn't rush to declare their apparent loser the winner while they were double checking why they lost.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:58 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
It’s awfully strange that those who predicted this fraud are the ones who benefit from the claims and have yet to provide any reasonable evidence. Let me know when a court rules in your favor. My guess? Your side still won’t care and will continue with this attempted coup.
It's awfully strange that when Trump was leading in MI and WI at the end of election night, then overnight suddenly a huge amount of ballots for Biden magically appeared. Don't believe it? Do some research.

You are the one who hasn't provided any proof to substantiate your claim.

You are wrong when you say that when the dust settles and it turns out Biden had won (shudder), the other side will still attempt a "coup". Sorry to disappoint you. It's the left who, when they don't get their way, go out and riot/loot/vandalize/attack the police. The rest of us will just get on with our day-to-day lives.

Old 11-10-2020, 02:02 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,233,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
What Biden did, is bizarre, to declare victory without his opponent conceding.
Trump declared victory before Hillary conceded. Bizarre, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies