Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2020, 06:50 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,405,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
There's no point arguing with you people.
We could have video of election workers lighting ballots on fire and putting them in the trash, and you would still say "no fraud". I know the game, I've been watching your side for decades. You people are the enemy of fairness and the truth.
We aren't arguing with you, WE ARE ASKING FOR EVIDENCE, WHERE IS IT? That's right you GOT NONE!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"The left is not evil", what world do you live in? Certainly NOT this one!

Explain why The Trump press secretory, a WOMAN was the FIRST in our history had to ask for police protect after being attacked with her family in a restaurant, spitting on the windshield of her car when dropping off her 3 year old, threats on her life, attacked her appearance, her fitness to be a mother, encouraging people to kidnap her children. Where were all the libs who scream for women's "rights"?

Immediately after Trump's ingratiation maxine waters, before a camera, yelling "impeach the mother *ucker"

And these just 2 examples. I can provide much MORE!
Because she was a fat, ugly liar who provoked dislike.

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I find it amazing- the smug attitude of dems demeaning others with the presumption that Biden will be POTUS. This is your Waterloo, not your Austerlitz.

Reality check- Dec 14th.

Enjoy this time in the "Biden Presidency" as it will only be a month long.

Not only will Biden NOT be president, the dem party gambled everything here and lost. The deep state operatives who participated in this will be exposed and prosecuted as well as the members of the DNC who orchestrated this. The democrat party itself will be able to be prosecuted under federal racketeering statutes and may cease to exist.

This election was the dems "Waterloo". Their assumed triumph is actually the end of the party and a terrible defeat. This will start to sink in when Trump is sworn in. However, the real pain will start with the trials that systematically prosecute those involve and dismantle the dem party.

People will leave the dem party in droves when the fraud is fully exposed, as no one will want to support a treasonous organization that attempted a coup, except far left loons.
Imagine the riots. I hope you’re on something and not onto something.

Old 11-12-2020, 07:00 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inahandbasket View Post
You are simply adorable with your toddler-style denial of reality.... but you’re not cuter than my 16 month old grandson.
Ok Grandma. I see somebody let you near the internet again without supervision. Your condescending attitude amuses nobody. You’re going to wet your depends when they Algore Biden in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inahandbasket View Post
Not triggered at all, buttercup. What will you be doing on January 20, 2021? I’ll be watching Joe Biden taking the oath of of office for the President of the United States of America.
You either. But I see people like you and grandma above just want attention and don’t really have anything important to say. Women like to argue and gossip about people rather than ideas because that’s the way God made you and you can’t help it. I get that and accept it.

Old 11-12-2020, 07:08 AM

787 posts, read 1,414,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Ok Grandma. I see somebody let you near the internet again without supervision. Your condescending attitude amuses nobody. You’re going to wet your depends when they Algore Biden in a few weeks.

You either. But I see people like you and grandma above just want attention and don’t really have anything important to say. Women like to argue and gossip about people rather than ideas because that’s the way God made you and you can’t help it. I get that and accept it.
Love you, sweetie. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will be in the White House on January 20, 2021.

Please, dearie - get a useful hobby.

Old 11-12-2020, 08:12 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
I find it amazing- the smug attitude of dems demeaning others with the presumption that Biden will be POTUS. This is your Waterloo, not your Austerlitz.

Reality check- Dec 14th.

Not only will Biden NOT be president, the dem party gambled everything here and lost. The deep state operatives who participated in this will be exposed and prosecuted as well as the members of the DNC who orchestrated this. The democrat party itself will be able to be prosecuted under federal racketeering statutes and may cease to exist.

This election was the dems "Waterloo". Their assumed triumph is actually the end of the party and a terrible defeat. This will start to sink in when Trump is sworn in. However, the real pain will start with the trials that systematically prosecute those involve and dismantle the dem party.

People will leave the dem party in droves when the fraud is fully exposed, as no one will want to support a treasonous organization that attempted a coup, except far left loons.
This is hilarious.

Old 11-12-2020, 08:15 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,863,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post

I think they're the same person...

Old 11-12-2020, 12:08 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:

Reality check- Dec 14th.

Ok, whatever you say. Not much of hawk in your eyes.

Old 11-12-2020, 12:12 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Ok, whatever you say. Not much of hawk in your eyes.
I think the hawk is more like their "spirit animal". No real substance, but takes up space in their head.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:35 PM

1,152 posts, read 617,786 times
It’s quite amusing to read all of the posts in this thread where opinion is stated as fact. None of us have a basis to make a judgement as to what has or has not factually happened here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies