Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2020, 11:40 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,879,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalop View Post
I peed my knickers after reading the op.
I feel for Trump supporters. The little shreds of hope Trump gave them are slipping away, day after day. Let's give them time to process.

But when a Trumper exhibits the disillusionment demonstrated by the OP, it is hard not to laugh at those people. Really hard. But I won't pile on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2020, 11:47 PM

5,984 posts, read 3,458,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
I feel for Trump supporters. The little shreds of hope Trump gave them are slipping away, day after day. Let's give them time to process.

But when a Trumper exhibits the disillusionment demonstrated by the OP, it is hard not to laugh at those people. Really hard. But I won't pile on.

Sorry just to clarify, I peed my knickers out of terror because I'm scared of what will happen to me and other dems once all of the fraud allegations come out and trump gets his second term, not because I was laughing hysterically.

Old 11-21-2020, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Sorry just to clarify, I peed my knickers out of terror because I'm scared of what will happen to me and other dems once all of the fraud allegations come out and trump gets his second term, not because I was laughing hysterically.
Either way you have some fine dry cleaners in NYC to take your knickers to, and they will most likely be Biden supporters too!

Old 11-22-2020, 02:04 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
After the past 4 years of failed attempts to get rid of Trump, and people still don't learn. Once again, you'll see.
How long before they start again, assuming he prevails? "

Old 11-22-2020, 02:12 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Do you see this being decided at the Supreme Court level? What do they do with the electors of the major states?

Old 11-22-2020, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Do you see this being decided at the Supreme Court level? What do they do with the electors of the major states?
SC has stated they are staying out of it. None of Trump's frivolous lawsuits will be heard by the SC. Courts are not keen about overturning elections.

Old 11-22-2020, 04:13 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
I peed my knickers after reading the op.
I'm sure you crapped your pants too!

Old 11-22-2020, 04:22 AM

5,984 posts, read 3,458,081 times
I did.

Old 11-22-2020, 06:02 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
SC has stated they are staying out of it. None of Trump's frivolous lawsuits will be heard by the SC. Courts are not keen about overturning elections.
They have? Do enlighten us.

Old 11-22-2020, 06:09 AM

2,490 posts, read 2,545,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
First what has already happened:

Trump knew for a while now that the elections would be wrought with fraud (At lest since his tweet in June). He was prepared for it.

The media has been acting more and more like an arm for the democrat party. They brought your hopes up that Biden would win it easily, and they were anticipating an easy win for Biden. Just like the 2016 elections, they were way off. Trump voters came out in force, and the swing states that mattered to pull off this fraud suddenly had to stop counting votes when it was either close, or if Trump was pulling too far ahead. At that point they had to regroup run some statistical analysis, and begin stuffing ballots in Biden't favor.

When things looked more convincing (even though many were not very convinced) they declared Biden the winner. Once again, they use their propagandist tactics to hide truth from the public. The truth that Biden is not yet president elect, and that there is an actual legal process that must be followed before it can be confirmed. Notice how the media is trying to push it in your face that Biden is already 'putting people in place' 'making plans' etc. I guess a lot of people forgot, Al Gore was 'president' after elections until the recount 35 days later, when it flipped to Bush. Here's just one example of how far they're going: https://media.thedonald.win/post/ghKAJEEc.jpeg

People also seem to forget, that the main stream media itself, just weeks ago, was telling us to prepare for a long process, and that we may not get final results in for weeks, maybe months. What happened to that narrative? What happened is they realized their plan failed. So what are they trying to do now?

The media is currently running with the narrative that Biden is already the legitimate president elect (which by law is not true) because they regularly insult the intelligence of their viewers. They want a Biden presidency to already feel normalized in a person's psyche because of what they know is inevitable:

Democrats already knew they lost this one on election night, and they're retaliation will now take the form of gas lighting. Since the masses are convinced Biden is now president, once Trump uncovers fraud and becomes the lawful president elect, there will be much, very much, social unrest. Because now the new narrative will be "Trump is not the legitimate president!" Just like they have been saying for the past 4 years. (On a side note, did you notice how they downplayed Trump's prediction that a covid vaccine would come out so fast, and yet, even though it came out fast, they waited right until Biden was declared the victor. Hmmm)

It's really nothing new. The left and communists have used such tactics in the past, and many people ignorantly believe them. We have the constitution here in the US, and we have legal processes that have made our nation function better than any nation in history. But this is how they sow discord. Because a free nation is an enemy to those who thirst for power.

I'm writing this to you because it IS coming. It really is coming. Trump did win by many legal votes. My hope is that when it happens, and if you are reminded of this post, you might really wake up to reality, instead of falling into the hands of those who continually wish to control your minds.

One positive outcome of this whole fiasco, is that more people will lose their faith in the press, discovering more independent outlets which will compete with the controlled narrative. Also, hopefully we can come up with fair elections, so this doesn't have to happen again.
Yes that’s why his cases are being thrown out left and right due to lack of evidence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies