Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 06:04 PM
bu2

24,070 posts, read 14,863,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I will confess that Lindsay is not exactly my favorite Republican. I will see if I can find out anything about his opposition.
It was a guy who raised $100 million and spent more on a senate campaign than every before because all those stupid NY and CA liberals believed the polls that said it was an even race.

Lindsay won by 10 points.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2020, 06:05 PM
bu2

24,070 posts, read 14,863,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
You have no way of knowing if those things did or did not happen so you are planning on hearing it from someone. Who would that someone be?
There have been lots of stories. The left is just playing ostrich.

Old 11-10-2020, 06:07 PM

15,849 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
There have been lots of stories. The left is just playing ostrich.
It seems to be a trick question to ask someone who has to say "Biden won the election" for you to believe it. Is Trump the only person you will accept it from or are there others?

Old 11-10-2020, 07:24 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
...and I didn't have any concerns about the integrity of the election, I would just let it play out. Then the entire half of the country who voted for Trump would believe I was legit.
The DNC knows Joe has lost and the gig is up.

As the DNC committed the greatest fraud in US history, they cannot very well just tell the nation that they attempted a coup and got caught. They will never admit their crime; that will have to be demonstrated in a court of law.

As far as the election, there is no path for Biden:

1. They have already demonstrated the scope of the fraud and Trump won when the vote switch is eliminated.

2. they are hand counting 10% of the precincts initially after November 15th.

3. If a full manual recount is not completed by December 15th (potentially likely due to dem obstruction), the state legislatures can extrapolate the switched votes and award the electors to Trump.

4. If the state legislators fail to deliver the votes to Trump, the Supreme Court can invalidate their electors and no votes will be awarded.

This is now in the hands of the state legislators, the federal election committee, and the Supreme Court. All the "lesser players" (governors, state AGs, local courts) do not matter at this point. They have facilitated the fraud but cannot control what determines who is president- THE ELECTORS.

Game, Set, and Match - Trump

I am amused reading what all the delusional dems say, as they honest to God think that Biden is somehow really going to be president! It's kid of funny, but kind of pitiful; it is like a child really wanting something for Christmas, but gets a pair of socks instead.

If you thought there was lib meltdown in 2016, you aint seen nothing yet.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:13 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Again, that was a joke. I wasn't suggesting Graham cheated.
I did not take your post to mean you thought Graham cheated.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
It was a guy who raised $100 million and spent more on a senate campaign than every before because all those stupid NY and CA liberals believed the polls that said it was an even race.

Lindsay won by 10 points.
While I believe there are plenty of ways to waste money, this is outrageous. I hope the people who donated are good sports.

Old 11-11-2020, 01:13 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
...and I didn't have any concerns about the integrity of the election, I would just let it play out. Then the entire half of the country who voted for Trump would believe I was legit.
If you were Biden, you'd have Alzheimer's and wouldn't remember. At least Reagan hid it better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies