Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 08:06 AM

622 posts, read 410,238 times

Advertisements

This communication was one that I received in the past couple of days from someone who does not live in the US but admires Trump .... some of it I agree with ...... but it probably outlines why many who are for Trump are still passionate in their support of him. BTW, I am a registered independent.

Here is what this guy had to say .... not all of it is accurate and some of it is just conjecture:

Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia and in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.

I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I don’t believe that has a thing to do with Trump having Covid. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia and Harris to take over. If Harris becomes President, then Pelosi becomes the Vice President.

This is my opinion so don’t bother to bash it, I haven’t bashed yours.

The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2020, 08:07 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Same reason reality TV shows are popular

Old 11-11-2020, 08:07 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Simple, because a good chunk of American's are brash, selfish @!!h@les just like him....

Old 11-11-2020, 08:10 AM

6,104 posts, read 2,725,398 times
I've always thought of Trump as one of those pitchmen on infomercials he can sell you anything eve if its junk but you'll still keep buying it cause hes good at telling you why you need it.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:13 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
That message in the OP nails it.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:16 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
That message in the OP nails it.

Agree. Many people feel the same way.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:17 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,965,391 times
Many Americans like a guy with confidence and who unapologetically defends his nation.

He project strength. Biden projects caution and weakness.

Biden still says America never lived up to its promise.

A lot of people don't like to hear that.

All the things in the OP are reasons why people love Trump.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:18 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Agree. Many people feel the same way.
Yep. Millions obviously. I will add I love all that in the OP message plus I LOVE a strong patriotic leader who puts his country first at his own detriment.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:21 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Trump put America first. Rebuilt the military, greatly reduced illegal immigration, brought jobs back, a great economy, etc. etc. The left never liked him because of his style as it offends the tender butthurt snowflakes.

Creepy Uncle Joe will take the country backwards. He will never accomplish what Trump did unless you count bending over for a radical leftist agenda and sending billions of taxpayer dollars to corrupt foreign governments and funding useless entities like WHO and Paris Climate Treaty.

Old 11-11-2020, 08:22 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Why? Poor morals and values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies