Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 04:38 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,645,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The fact that he's doing everything in his power to stay in office tells me otherwise.
Newsflash: He hasn't been voted out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 04:41 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,565,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
.I remember Trump complaining 15 years ago how he couldn't buy Windows here that he had to go to China because of the factories were all gone and he said what the hell is going on.! China is eating our lunch ! Everybody has to buy something made from some other country this is globalism.All our past presidents from Bush Clinton Obama are globalists. Trump is against globalism get a clue. Trump is for bringing factories here to American people. That why Trump took off the corporate high taxes here highest in the world and took off all the regulations that Obama and past presidents put on our factories. And the globalist did that so the company's here could not make a profit in America and the globalist wanted to employ everybody else but Americans. Think of cause and effect and get a clue.
So why are his MAGA hats made in China?????? There ARE American companies that make hats. Why didn't he use some of them???

https://www.caliheadwear.com/collections/made-in-usa

Old 11-12-2020, 04:41 PM

144 posts, read 46,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
So much misunderstanding and doom forecasting. I really have to wonder about your motivation. The only illegals I know about are in the news. I never met one, or if I did, I didn't know it.

I have three major illnesses. Medicare and my health insurance have paid about a half a million in medical bills. The most I ever waited for a doctor or hospital admission was an hour.

My pension is separately funded and guaranteed by a US government agency. It doesn't depend on the stock market. All of my funds are in FDIC ensured instruments, but I haven't touched them. I don't need them to live on.

Biden didn't say he would cut social security for SS recipients. That's an outright lie. Did you make that up or did you hear it from someone else?

A college education will be worth exactly what it was when I got one. It's a passport to apply for a job, nothing more. Once you get the job you are on your own to fail or succeed.

You have no idea of economics. How it works. What keeps it going. It's not the same as your checking account.
Do you realize those FDIC funds can be paid out in small increments and can take 17 years to collect. I spread my wealth around in three different banks. do you actually think illegals are going to come out and tell you? Biden did say he would cut social security and it's on.tape. did you know that Biden is also a pervert. His daughter stated that he showered with her and she said he did inappropriate things to her. CNN is not going to tell you that stuff. You have no idea who you voted for.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:47 PM

144 posts, read 46,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
So why are his MAGA hats made in China?????? There ARE American companies that make hats. Why didn't he use some of them???

https://www.caliheadwear.com/collections/made-in-usa
Globalist killed the garment industry .it's been dead since the 70s. Aren't any more seamstresses here. They have no trained people to even make them. ever hear about the garment district in New York City. It was big ,now there's nothing. Thank the globalists.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:56 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,565,524 times
Quote:
Globalist killed the garment industry .it's been dead since the 70s. Aren't any more seamstresses here. They have no trained people to even make them. ever hear about the garment district in New York City. It was big ,now there's nothing. Thank the globalists.
Why didn't he use the American companies???? They are here, they exist, they could supply. I showed a link to just one.

Why didn't Trump use one????

Old 11-12-2020, 05:51 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,928,890 times
Well, our opinions are so different it's pointless to discuss any further. Just wonder what motivates you to create these imaginary doomsday scenarios just because the country elected a Democratic President and VP. Are you one of those Russian trolls spreading fear and political division in the US? Seems like it. But things will be just as they always were. A few people at the top and the rest of us just doing our best to get through life.
Quote:
Putting on regulations. Job killer.China first Funding World War 3 giving Iran 150 billion dollars and they bought missile systems. Putting a mandate that every American had to have health insurance. High gas prices as Obama cut the permits to drill . Throwing millions away on Solyndra green energy which went bankrupt. They squandered the money on luxury living. Obama hates white people,hates cops, and hates the Christian religion and hates American exceptionalism

Old 11-12-2020, 06:33 PM

29,982 posts, read 18,554,412 times
Quote:
I had to have some blood work done for my annual check-up.I was wearing a hat with a police blue line logo. The woman commented you support the police? I then told her I also supported President Trump. She went on to tell me she was from Albania and had been in the United States for over 24 years. She went on to say that she thought the American people really don't realize how bad communism is. I continued to listen. She went on to say that and her country of Albania was a communist regime. I never knew this. She stated that people walked on eggshells of what they had said to be very careful about their communist government. She said you see that hat you got on. They would not ask you to take that hat off they would shoot you first. She started crying. She then told me that some of her family members were murdered. She really started sobbing when she told me they shot and killed her mother and two of her relatives. She stated she made her way out of Albania to the United States. This poor woman what she had been through and now she stated that she's so afraid of Communism and she sees the signs of everything that they're doing of what she saw in her own communist country. She went on to tell me that the people here in this country do not realize what Communism is. She said she never thought that this country would ever allow what is happening today.I I'll never forget this conversation.
Democrats don't read and ignore history, thus their fascination with communism.

The rest of us who can read do not need to directly experience the misery of communism to know we do not want to live under it.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:35 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,115,938 times
Quote:
I had to have some blood work done for my annual check-up.I was wearing a hat with a police blue line logo. The woman commented you support the police? I then told her I also supported President Trump. She went on to tell me she was from Albania and had been in the United States for over 24 years. She went on to say that she thought the American people really don't realize how bad communism is. I continued to listen. She went on to say that and her country of Albania was a communist regime. I never knew this. She stated that people walked on eggshells of what they had said to be very careful about their communist government. She said you see that hat you got on. They would not ask you to take that hat off they would shoot you first. She started crying. She then told me that some of her family members were murdered. She really started sobbing when she told me they shot and killed her mother and two of her relatives. She stated she made her way out of Albania to the United States. This poor woman what she had been through and now she stated that she's so afraid of Communism and she sees the signs of everything that they're doing of what she saw in her own communist country. She went on to tell me that the people here in this country do not realize what Communism is. She said she never thought that this country would ever allow what is happening today.I I'll never forget this conversation.
Contrary to what you think, or what she thinks, many people do know about life in communist countries.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:36 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,545,277 times
Quote:
Biden is a real dumb guy. Always has been.Lockdowns don't work because you just transmit the virus in the house with everybody home. How are we going to get our groceries? Will we be able to go to the doctors? How will we pay the bills? Sure ,if your wealthy is no problem. You can have a doctor come to your house. I do believe there was massive fraud in this election.I don't see how anybody in their right mind could pick Biden has a president. The guy is a total loon.He is a mandate kind of guy who also wants to distribute the vaccine globally not nationally killing off more people waiting for a vaccine.Oh for sure he will get his vaccination but everybody else will have to get in line behind all the other countries. This is what globalism is. Anybody that voted Biden is so dumb because globalism will kill off this country and especially the middle class. Biden will probably have many Chinese planes flying in and bring more and more virus because this is how stupid he is. All in the name of globalism. After all China Joe will allow Chinese flying here infecting us.

What is this thing “ lockdown?

Who is pushing for lockdown, whatever that is? It’s not Biden.

One of thirteen people appointed to a transition Covid Committee wrote an op-ed. He has no authority. The Committee has no authority. Biden is a private citizen and has no authority. POTUS does not have the authority to impose a national lockdown.

Earlier this year, 43 states issued some kind of stay at home order. A stay at home order is not a lockdown. People were free to come and go. Grocers and big box was open for business. Curb side pick up and home delivery were and remain available. People did the carry out thing or had prepared food delivered.

The Federal Government did close down national parks for a spell.

States and local governments are increasingly reimposing restrictions because Covid is surging and there is serious concern that hospitals could become overwhelmed.

As an aside, Biden seems to have won because enough people voted against Trump.

Old 11-12-2020, 06:56 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,928,890 times
There's facts and fantasies. From the FDIC website: "When there is no open bank acquirer for the deposits, the FDIC will pay the depositor directly by check up to the insured balance in each account. Such payments usually begin within a few days after the bank closing". They pay in full. It doesn't take 17 years. They don't pay out in pennies either.

Illegals aren't spreading these crazy stories, neither is CNN. They are not telling us these things because they are complete lies.

There's facts and there's fantasies. Biden has been in government for 46 years. They don't use tape anymore. Anything Biden may have said about SS in the past is irrelevant. He's not saying it now.

There's facts and fantasies. Biden's daughter didn't accuse him of any sexual perversion. These crazy stories you are spreading are just that. Crazy stories. You either are spreading them for your own entertainment, or because you are paid, or you are into some crazy web sites devoted to spreading lies, and fear to vulnerable, gullible people, also known as Trump's base.

Quote:
Do you realize those FDIC funds can be paid out in small increments and can take 17 years to collect. I spread my wealth around in three different banks. do you actually think illegals are going to come out and tell you? Biden did say he would cut social security and it's on.tape. did you know that Biden is also a pervert. His daughter stated that he showered with her and she said he did inappropriate things to her. CNN is not going to tell you that stuff. You have no idea who you voted for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies