Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 09:51 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times

Advertisements

Consider playing the lottery, because the chances for winning the lottery are literally better than Trump winning at this point.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:51 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I predict Peaceful Protests and allegations that Trump stole the election. But these allegations of stealing won’t be summarily dismissed by the left-wing media like they have the credible allegations from Republicans. Who knows, maybe they will create another phony dossier alleging the Russians stole the election for Trump.
We have about 50 million Trump voters thinking the dems cheated to elect Biden, and yet there is no rioting at all, and no one fears that such rioting might occur. However, if 50 million dems think the repubs cheated to elect Trump, cities will burn, because a significant sector of the Democratic Party are prone to violence.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:53 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Looking forwards to some truly epic Trumper meltdowns in this forum in December and again in January. Don't disappoint me, Trumpers.
It's you people who are the over emotional types, who seek violent means to express yourselves. so no, you will not see trump voters behaving like Hilary or Harris voters. So stop projecting.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:53 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Trump is a con artist, he thinks like a con artist.

He has to manufacture these 'fraud' allegations because the people have rejected him. These machinations can be seen for what they are: fake.

It is un-American.

So your basic premise is faulty. His legal challenges have all been rejected thus far by the courts (at least 11 already), and he has already lost the election.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:54 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It's you people who are the over emotional types, who seek violent means to express yourselves. so no, you will not see trump voters behaving like Hilary or Harris voters. So stop projecting.
Sure dude, whatever.

Gonna be fun watching you whine in January

Old 11-12-2020, 10:01 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,643,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Who knows if Trump's legal challenges will succeed but there is a chance it might. Democrats, what will you do if Trump wins and is Inaugurated again in Jan 2020?
Why keep the nonsense going, Biden will be the next president come January 20th, it's just that simple. Why torture yourself, the sooner you accept that fact, the better for you. You have to realize, that just as much people disliked Trump as those who love him. And if he had put an honest effort to expand his base, and wasn't so divisive, he probably would have been in a better position today.

Old 11-12-2020, 10:02 AM

2 posts, read 692 times
Default Did you just watch Shawshank Redemption?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I already had a fishing village on the bottom of Mexico picked out to emigrate if he was reelected. Fortunately, with Arizona dropping into Biden's column yesterday, there is no possible way for Trump to steal this election from the rightful winner. I won't need a Plan B.

Now I can get on with building a lake house.
Emigrate? Yeah, you do that.

Old 11-12-2020, 10:03 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
We have about 50 million Trump voters thinking the dems cheated to elect Biden...
The key word here is thinking, isn't it?

(First of all, I don't think it is 50 million, but I'm sure it's a lot of people, even 20 million would be a dangerous number.)

That's because those people are generally more gullible than the average person to these unsubstantiated reports, and they have been hoaxed. These people watch or listen to a lot of opinion shows and THINK that they are being given facts.

Rudy Giuliani was interviewed at the last real Republican National Convention in 2016, and he was asked why he was focusing on how unsafe America had become when actually statistics showed that America was already getting safer every year and 2016 was the safest yet.

His answer (I paraphrase): "It's not that the people ARE less safe, it's that the people FEEL less safe!"

It was Rudy's job to make us feel less safe, so that we vote his way. Mind control.

It's the same here.

It's not that the election IS fraudulent, it's that the people FEEL it's fraudulent. That's the goal.

They want you to THINK the election was stolen, so that they get you to approve of things they wish to do, and receive your willing cooperation.

Old 11-12-2020, 10:08 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,585,101 times
Nothing, because it's not going to happen

Old 11-12-2020, 10:10 AM

2 posts, read 692 times
Default Trump won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Who knows if Trump's legal challenges will succeed but there is a chance it might. Democrats, what will you do if Trump wins and is Inaugurated again in Jan 2020?
Trump won on election night. I was watching. The left has planned this since Trump took office. It's funny (no, make that mind blowing and infuriating) to read lefties accusing Trump of stealing the election. Idiots! There are many types of fraud being uncovered and it's shocking. Trump will be certified the winner. That's how it works. Media doesn't decide the winner. Buckle up. There will be rioting and looting. Looters will be shot if they threaten my private property. Better get your TP before they butt hoard it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies