Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 03:13 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Ultimately, if you are blocked from certifying certain counties, you are also blocked from certifying the state. I am not sure what the legal reasoning is for approaching it that way exactly, but it makes sense if they only wanted to focus on providing proof from those counties and not from every county.

I am not sure why you think that is "dumb".
Because the whole premise of it is dumb.

It won't fly literally anywhere, and it really shows Trump's true colors as anti-American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2020, 03:13 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
It is a positive step. If those ballots previously accepted but were not segregated but were accepted after the same deadline then this would indicates those ballots must be found and excluded also.

The argument is logical as most of Bidens' "win" came in the last 24 hours of voting. The courts will have to rule if there is a mechanism to find and deduct those ballots or if the election in PA should be re voted.
They. Were. Segregated. Since. Day. One.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:16 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Because the whole premise of it is dumb.

It won't fly literally anywhere, and it really shows Trump's true colors as anti-American.
LOL. So "because it is dumb" this case has no merit. Alrighty then.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:18 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
LOL. So "because it is dumb" this case has no merit. Alrighty then.
The case has no merit because

it literally has no standing.

And if allowed to pass, would be the single worst thing to happen to our democracy, by throwing out an entire's state's worth of votes just because they went against Dear Leader.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:22 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,409,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I dont need to prove my opinions to you.

But, if you had any reading comprehension skills you would understand I used the words likely twice and I already said in previous posts it will probably not be able to be proved.

Its a perfect, easy cheat that would have only needed to involve a few people and the evidence has been destroyed by now.

It will only be proved if someone involved confesses.

Congrats...........you're going to end up with a legally elected president who will always be illegitimate.
What a crock of ****.

I charge that your election was illegitimate, I can't prove anything but your failure to disprove my theory means its correct. That's what you are saying.

Again, reality is not on your side here. You've fallen victim to a narcissistic egomaniac's refusal to accept reality. You're not seeing the man for who he is which is why you're believing his delusional projected grievances about who is out to get him.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:25 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
If you're correct it is even worse.

I thought it was just the ones postmarked Nov 3 and received within 3 days afterwards.

Do you have a link that spells that out?
For God's sake go to a real newspaper to read the truth. Try the ^%$%^&* link from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette that I provided in post 27.

Old 11-12-2020, 03:26 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
The case has no merit because

it literally has no standing.

And if allowed to pass, would be the single worst thing to happen to our democracy, by throwing out an entire's state's worth of votes just because they went against Dear Leader.
The judge has filed a scheduling motion on the case to block certification of the election results, which requires filings by today, Sunday and Monday, as described in the article quoted below, and then witnesses will testify under oath next Thursday.
Scheduling Order On New Trump Case In Pennsylvania Promises Quick Decision -- Thoughts on the Federal Judge Assigned to the Case

By 5:00 pm today – which is significant because most federal filing deadlines are by “date”, and with electronic filing, the date can be complied with up until midnight, but not here — the Defendants must file their motions to dismiss, and the Trump Campaign must file its motion for preliminary injunction. The Response to Motions to Dismiss must be filed by 5:00 pm on Sunday, and the Reply to that Response must be filed by 5:00 pm on Monday.

Oral arguments on the motions to dismiss will be held on Tuesday at 1:30. But the Court also scheduled an evidentiary hearing — meaning witnesses will be called to testify under oath — on Thursday 11/19.
If the judge determines there is no standing, then none of that happens.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:01 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
They might throw out the entire election in PA due to the election day +3 thing.
How does that make you feel?
Maybe a re-vote?
These lawsuits aren't even a longshot. They have zero chance of success. It is far past time to start ignoring this nonsense. The courts are not going to reverse Pennsylvania and knock out the 50,000+margin.
There is no coherent theory or factual basis. There is nothing in the realm of reality that would suggest Biden did not win Pennsylvania and, therefore, the election.

The lawsuits filed by Trump in our state of Pennsylvania and elsewhere have been laughed out of court and do not even purport to show “fraud” or wrongdoing or attempts to manipulate or steal. There is no legitimate legal theory that would change the result.
The GOP needs to stop humoring the loser candidate so everyone else in the country could stop listening to the contortionists who do the mad king's bidding which threatens the foundation of our democracy.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:15 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,437,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
For God's sake go to a real newspaper to read the truth. Try the ^%$%^&* link from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette that I provided in post 27.
Your article has nothing to do with the ballots referenced in my post.

I was discussing ballots that were probably unconstitutionally allowed to be postmarked by Nov 3 and allowed to be counted as timely up to 3 days later. Supposedly they were also segregated although there is another case contesting whether or not that happened per Supreme Court order.

This is a different set of ballots than the ones allowed to be cured.

Sorry you are confused.

Old 11-12-2020, 04:20 PM

3,697 posts, read 4,995,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
They might throw out the entire election in PA due to the election day +3 thing.
How does that make you feel?
Maybe a re-vote?
There would never be a re-vote in an presidential election because there is not enough time to set up such an election. And the votes in this case are not enough to throw out an election.

Barring the whole Presdent thing the only time when elections have been thrown out and special elections held is if the amount of Fraud is great enough to affect the election. The short you need to find 50,000 fraudulent votes to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies