Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2020, 04:32 PM
bu2

24,079 posts, read 14,872,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Less than brilliant response. Do you need a do-over? Try to work on reading comprehension first.

That is one of Trump's favorite rally statements -- punching someone in the face -- draws a big response from the dismissibles in the crowd. Trump has a long list of people he would like to punch... and it is likely getting longer now, poor baby.
Well if you think its bad from Trump, why do you approve it from your side?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2020, 10:04 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
stop with the drama and B.S. Save the soul of our country? LMAO! This is from a country that bombed Vietnam to the stone ages and dropped 2 A bombs in Japan in 2 cities full of children and women and elderly and have been fighting illegal wars with drone strikes since then and way before Trump arrived.

When Biden wrote the mass incarceration law did you complained about saving the constitution?
When Biden and Obama had their drone program and kill list that actually targeted Americans, where you outraged?
When Obama used the IRS to go after his political opponents did you come out to defend the constitution?
When massive illegal spying broke out under Obama/Biden and they lied to the cameras did you fear for our constitution and privacy ?
When the establishment class of both parties lied to the nation to illegally invade and occupied other countries costing millions of deaths and trillion of dollars in destruction which includes Biden in that bunch, were you worried about our country and constitution?

of course not, you voted to return to that with more force. Do you believe in your own B.S.? the soul of our nation by putting Biden in charge? LMAO! that's like re-electing W Bush and b.s the public that he will save the soul of the nation treating people like we have no memory. Biden is a war criminal and he is going to save the nation. Just stop it with the B.S.

By the way, Biden is the war monger that voted, supported and financed the Iraq War and then he wanted to divide Iraq into 3 countries and this is the guy that will save the soul of our nation? yeah, keep telling yourself that.
What's your take on Trump?

Old 11-15-2020, 10:10 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,154 times
I don't care if you voted for Trump and worship him. Build a shrine for all I care. Replace jesus with Trump.. makes perfect sense right? I tend to associate myself with intelligent people. Anybody on their hands and knees worshipping a reality show guy who tells funny jokes at Klan rallies while they inhale covid is a dumbass. Let them enjoy their flag parties and sink each other on their boats. We don't have to be friends but I will always be civil

Old 11-15-2020, 10:21 AM

25,842 posts, read 16,521,023 times
So hateful to regulate immigration and enforce the law.

Old 11-15-2020, 10:28 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,526,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKT721 View Post
Yep

I totally agree with the yahoo article. I will personally never knowingly associate myself with a trump supporter. I have not during the past 5 years..nor will I ever. Vile and disgusting people...including family members.

Too bad for me I "have to" associate with family members...but as for everyone else out there..they can all go to hell
This line of reasoning disturbs me. I despise everything that Donald Trump stands for and although I don’t hate the man, I do hate his actions. That said, I personally know many kind, good people who would help anyone in need, who whole heartedly support Donald Trump. I will never understand why and, I will not engage in political discussions with friends or cherished neighbors. ButI know many who are fine, salt of the earth people. We need to stop the hatred. It is detrimental to ourselves and our country.

Old 11-15-2020, 10:37 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
It matters not what one person feels because

Yes, but the President Elect is reaching out to everyone and wants to Unite the Country.
America is bigger than any hate or division that has been sewn so far. United we Stand, Divided we fall.
Together we are strong. We are forever the United States of America.
Our Constitution and our Spirit is better than any of the hate that anyone might harbor.
Don't even try it. Five months (so far) of domestic terrorism by those who hate Trump as well as those who voted for him.

After the way your side behaved this summer, the rest of us want to be far away from you. The mask came completely off, and your cynical sentiments of "unity" are at best a failed joke.

Old 11-15-2020, 10:46 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Less than brilliant response. Do you need a do-over? Try to work on reading comprehension first.

That is one of Trump's favorite rally statements -- punching someone in the face -- draws a big response from the dismissibles in the crowd. Trump has a long list of people he would like to punch... and it is likely getting longer now, poor baby.
Who was doing the punching this summer (along with the rioting, arson, assault and murder)?

For all Trump's bluster, it was his haters that committed the vast, overwhelming amount of violence.

You guys really are oblivious. You're appalled at Trump's speech, but excuse or support repeated and fervent violence against your neighbors.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:04 PM

2,869 posts, read 1,149,139 times
Personally, I don't care. Don't reach out. Keep the division alive and kicking, dems. If President Trump is not successful in his legal remedies, it's all on your watch.
Meanwhile, conservatives will keep living their lives, working, taking care of business.

Old 11-15-2020, 12:06 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,152,594 times
Nobody cares why!

Old 11-15-2020, 12:46 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I don't care if you voted for Trump and worship him. Build a shrine for all I care. Replace jesus with Trump.. makes perfect sense right? I tend to associate myself with intelligent people. Anybody on their hands and knees worshipping a reality show guy who tells funny jokes at Klan rallies while they inhale covid is a dumbass. Let them enjoy their flag parties and sink each other on their boats. We don't have to be friends but I will always be civil
Biden closest friend was Robert Byrd who was a head klansmen, Biden had said some pretty racist comments not only in the past, but even now. Schumer encouraging massive celebration in the streets of New York City, didn’t seem to intelligent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies