Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2020, 09:14 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,980,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
As far as what you watched on Fox, I didn't see any of what you're talking about. But, since you are trying to twist the truth and outright being dishonest about what I'd bolded then it would stand to reason that you're doing the same with the rest of your post.

Why are you watching Fox anyway? Maybe you should go back to cnn or msnbc for your daily dose of lies.
Regardless of whether it's CNN, FOX, MSNBC et al, they are all run by shareholders and are focused on the almighty profit. They will do, say, and be anything that gets them another $1 per share. Don't go to any of them for news, because news doesn't exist on primetime "News" channels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2020, 09:15 AM

14,673 posts, read 14,635,860 times
Trumpism is a religion. Like any religion, it is based on faith not evidence.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:23 AM

14,938 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Here's a bombshell, our votes are tabulated overseas.

Did you know that?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?
Was that reported on Fox News? Just curious, I don't watch or support Fox any longer.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:23 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,993 times
Who is tuning into Fox? Their ratings have taken a dump. Conservatives are watching Newsmax or OAN. Boycott Fox news. When Fox news turns into CNN or MSNBC there is no reason to watch. Fox was the alternative. Now they are just like the rest of MSM!

Old 11-16-2020, 09:29 AM

8,330 posts, read 2,960,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Well , Biden is a man who committed incest with his own daughter showering with her and doing unapropriate things to her. She wrote in her diary how her father did this to her.
She also mentioned she was not comfortable with it. Those Biden voters here on CD think it’s ok. If they respond to your comment they’ll redirect to Trump.

Fact is Joe Biden showers around little girls and likes touching them and sniffing them and by their reactions they don’t like it.

Last edited by Leona Valley; 11-16-2020 at 09:45 AM..

Old 11-16-2020, 09:32 AM

6,340 posts, read 2,892,672 times
This reminds me of something. Let me think back 4 years - oh yeah. RUSSIAN COLLUSION!! We had to hear 3 years of that crap. You can put up with a couple of more weeks of this. Then it will be onto the Hunter Biden Laptop again and Peking Joe's ties to China. That's the real story. I smell an independent council investigation coming.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:34 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,515,336 times
When the total equals one more than the number of "bombshells" that the 'Fake news' media and the Democrat left breathlessly and wrongly reported regarding the Russian collusion hoax.

When we get close to that number, wake me and we can talk. Until then, buzz off.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:36 AM

23,866 posts, read 24,102,926 times
People are still watching Fox?

Old 11-16-2020, 09:45 AM

14,938 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Who is tuning into Fox? Their ratings have taken a dump. Conservatives are watching Newsmax or OAN. Boycott Fox news. When Fox news turns into CNN or MSNBC there is no reason to watch. Fox was the alternative. Now they are just like the rest of MSM!
Well, far as I'm concerned Fox has been on probation for quite a while now, as it has been all too obvious to me how much left-wing Orange Man Bad propaganda they have been handing out. With the exception of their obviously democrat/left wing contributors ( Donna Brazille, Juan Williams), their "Fair and Balanced" tokens, many of their other contributors were much more subtle in the presentation of their left wing bias of Trump and anything GOP. To me that's almost worse than the in your face obvious left wing bias, at least you know where these people stand.

I got to where I watched Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Judge Janine and Mark Levin on Fox and that was about it. They're still there, but I hope they will leave and find more fertile ground.

Old 11-16-2020, 09:47 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Trumpism is a religion. Like any religion, it is based on faith not evidence.
That said from someone who believes in "global warming"!

I'll bet you think GMO foods are dangerous, vaccines are dangerous, think "organic" foods are better, believe in ghosts, and believe in space aliens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies