Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2020, 07:19 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Well, to a certain extent yes.

In all fairness to Team Blue though even Waters, in your clip, didn't say go to their homes.

I think putting pressure on that skunk Cumo is fine, as I noted. Harassing Hillary is kind of stupid. She only yaps every so often that she was robbed in 2016 but other than that she's pretty docile at this point.
lmfaoooo so its ok to incite violence, as long as the person is not at home. got it now

Old 11-16-2020, 07:20 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Oh my God. If I had the Clinton's money and resources I'd have so much damn fun with those people. I'd send someone out to buy all the eggs they could, a length of PVC pipe about the width of the eggs, a valve, and an air compressor. I'd set my egg gun up in the front yard, and start literally shelling the crowd.
LOL. While funny, it would be against the law to assault folks exercising their first amendment rights. Id argue for her arrest for it. I might make fun of them for this childish behavior, but it is absolutely their right to do it.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:21 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
So I guess it's time to start the protest lines outside of Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...

Old 11-16-2020, 07:23 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
If the Democrats take your advice boy do I have some bad news for you. This argument for unity has another side of it. We act like Republicans did when Trump was in power, rule via EO.
I expect that is going to happen anyway. It's not like Obama didn't have his share of EOs before Trump ever entered the political arena. Of course he is calling for unity. He doesn't want the same kind of treatment Trump got from the left.

The left's call for unity is kind of like sucker punching someone, and then trying to call a "time out" just as they are about to hit you back.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:26 PM

1,969 posts, read 544,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Because she lost an election four years ago? Okay, look, I get it, this is a super right wing site. If Trump is harassed at his home four years from now, I don't want to hear one single low life Trump supporter say "I didn't agree with it then either!" because there has not been one single Trump supporter saying it was wrong, they all endorse it. So don't cry when fat old balding Trump is being humiliated at his home with 300 people, a hundred cars and megaphones.
shoot, you think trump would even care? he would flip them off and sick his goons on them.

and he has endured far worse from the dems already.

so bring it

Old 11-16-2020, 07:28 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Maybe next time she will think twice before calling them irredeemable deplorables. You get what you give.
um no, actually, calling someone a name isn't the same thing as coming to their house, 100 cars strong, with 300 people, and blocking her driveway and forcing the cops to be called to disperse them.

i'd say, from where i sit, they certainly DID act like irredeemable deplorables. seems like she got that dead right.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:29 PM

380 posts, read 164,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
So I guess it's time to start the protest lines outside of Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
Of that I have no doubt as I am sure the leftists will hound Trump for the rest of his life. They are already making plans to blacklist his supporters just ask AOC.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:29 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
What does a public protest have to do with harassing a private citizen at their home? What does Hillary have to do with anything? She didn't make Trump lose, so why would 300 people go to her house with megaphones? This is 100% Trump and his disgusting supporters.

Town of New Castle chief of police James Carroll told TPM in a phone interview on Monday that no arrests were made and that there were approximately 100 vehicles and about upwards of 300 people who were in front of the Clintons’ and Cuomo’s residences on Sunday evening.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ns-cuomo-homes
Blm have been doing that to private citizens in their homes at at restaurants all year...and dems/left were silent.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:31 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
um no, actually, calling someone a name isn't the same thing as coming to their house, 100 cars strong, with 300 people, and blocking her driveway and forcing the cops to be called to disperse them.

i'd say, from where i sit, they certainly DID act like irredeemable deplorables. seems like she got that dead right.
Ahhh..if they blocked her driveway they need to be cited or arrested. LOL. I wonder if Trump realizes this will be used to justify never leaving him alone again. Fortunately not my problem.

Old 11-16-2020, 07:31 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
settle down....no one got hurt. personally i think its silly, but folks pizsed and are blowing off steam just like the protesters. we can revisit when stuff starts burning.
i strongly doubt you'd think it was "silly" if 100 cars full of people showed up at your house after dark and blocked you in your driveway, and you had to call the cops.

i bet you could think of another adjective than 'silly'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies