Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2020, 05:40 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,502,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I have no idea what anyone is doing to Tucker Carlson, I don't watch Fox ever. BUT he is at least on TV and a public figure. The Clintons are private citizens.
Example 487 of words leftists don't understand and try to re-define: Private Citizen.

35,521 posts, read 17,797,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
For the uninformed...

Let me Google this for you
I'm trying to follow the conversation.

Are you suggesting that because she's up for a UN position, possibly, that it's ok for 300 protesters to gather in the dark outside her home and attempt to block her in, after they covered their license plates on their 100sum cars?

21,989 posts, read 15,655,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
So it's the time elapsed that is the problem? You want a statute of limitations on this behavior? Did you get upset when BLM goes to private homes? What about when Tucker Carlson's wife was terrorised at her home?

Just wanting to know if you are honest and consistent.
You bet there is a difference. The Clintons are private citizens. Trump lost. They didn't even run against him, the election was FOUR YEARS AGO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

Are you suggesting that because she's up for a UN position, possibly, that it's ok for 300 protesters to gather in the dark outside her home and attempt to block her in, after they covered their license plates on their 100sum cars?
That is exactly what low life Trump supporters are saying.

Old 11-16-2020, 05:42 PM

5,674 posts, read 4,610,988 times
Don't know why. Don't really care either.

Old 11-16-2020, 05:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,578,285 times
Quote:
Are Trump supporters going to be okay when this is done to Trump? The 2016 election is long over, why are Trump supporters protesting outside of the Clinton family home? Why? They should all be arrested and charged, every single one, to the maximum extent allowed. This is 100% Trump and his minions, lashing out and deciding to take a time machine to 2016. Absolutely disgusting.

‘It’s Horrifying’: Pro-Trump Caravan Protests Outside Of Clintons’ NY Home

According to the Rockland/Westchester Journal News on Sunday evening, dozens of Trump supporters blasted music, honked horns, shouted through megaphones and carried pro-Trump flags as they walked past the Clintons’ and Cuomo’s residences. Signs read: “Cuomo sucks,” “Expose the corruption,” and “Dead people don’t vote!”

“I cannot even believe that people are doing this, you know? So this woman — she’s not the president. Yeah, she’s a private citizen,” Jana said, referring to Hillary Clinton. “I mean, it’s, it’s horrifying, actually.”

Jana added that “it was a pretty upsetting scene.”

“It’s like, you know, these people coming from wherever they’re coming, whether it’s local or, you know, it’s it’s just scary,” she added.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ns-cuomo-homes
There are reasons why people don’t run for political office.

Whack jobs track and harass. It’s as bipartisan as it gets.

And let’s not forget the whackos who harassed the families who lost their children during the Sandy Hook Elementary and Parkland mass shootings.

Old 11-16-2020, 05:43 PM

25,432 posts, read 12,545,994 times
The Liberals and the Liberal media dox Pubs too. Its past time to do unto others...

I have not problem with this, so long as no laws are broken, and the Clinton's access & egress is unimpaired.

Fight fire with fire. Trump taught us this.

Old 11-16-2020, 05:44 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,655,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are reasons why people don’t run for political office.

Whack jobs track and harass. It’s as bipartisan as it gets.

And let’s not forget the whackos who harassed the families who lost their children during the Sandy Hook Elementary and Parkland mass shootings.
The Alex Jones people. Trump loves him some Alex Jones. Same types of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The Liberals and the Liberal media vox Pubs too. Its past time to do unto others...

I have not problem with this, so long as no laws are broken, and the Clinton's access & egress is unimpaired.

So you think people should be harassed at their home FOUR YEARS AFTER AN ELECTION??? That's cool with you? What "fire" are they fighting exactly? That Hillary lost in 2016?! This is beyond stupid.

8,196 posts, read 2,826,662 times
Quote:
Are Trump supporters going to be okay when this is done to Trump? The 2016 election is long over, why are Trump supporters protesting outside of the Clinton family home? Why? They should all be arrested and charged, every single one, to the maximum extent allowed. This is 100% Trump and his minions, lashing out and deciding to take a time machine to 2016. Absolutely disgusting.

‘It’s Horrifying’: Pro-Trump Caravan Protests Outside Of Clintons’ NY Home

According to the Rockland/Westchester Journal News on Sunday evening, dozens of Trump supporters blasted music, honked horns, shouted through megaphones and carried pro-Trump flags as they walked past the Clintons’ and Cuomo’s residences. Signs read: “Cuomo sucks,” “Expose the corruption,” and “Dead people don’t vote!”

“I cannot even believe that people are doing this, you know? So this woman — she’s not the president. Yeah, she’s a private citizen,” Jana said, referring to Hillary Clinton. “I mean, it’s, it’s horrifying, actually.”

Jana added that “it was a pretty upsetting scene.”

“It’s like, you know, these people coming from wherever they’re coming, whether it’s local or, you know, it’s it’s just scary,” she added.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...ns-cuomo-homes
They's better be glad it's real protestors. Were it Biden supporters, his ANTIFA thugs would be rioting, pillaging and committing arson.

4,947 posts, read 2,207,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

I am stating that Hillary Clinton is not a private citizen. You can infer whatever the hell you want from the rest of my comments until your heart is full of hypocritical, leftist joy.

Old 11-16-2020, 05:45 PM

35,521 posts, read 17,797,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The Liberals and the Liberal media dox Pubs too. Its past time to do unto others...

Her driveway was blocked.

The cops came and got rid of them.

Now how do you feel?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies