Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 10:50 AM

21,909 posts, read 9,483,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Yeah we really did a crappy job with our fraud, huh?
It has NEVER happened in history where they lost that many seats and the sitting President didn't win. But numbers and stats and logic mean nothing do a Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2020, 10:51 AM

4,341 posts, read 2,227,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
It has NEVER happened in history where they lost that many seats and the sitting President didn't win. But numbers and stats and logic mean nothing do a Democrat.
Reminds me of that song....Feelings....nothing more than Feelings (no logic to Dem thinking).

Old 11-18-2020, 11:09 AM

7,066 posts, read 4,510,340 times
Elliott, yes I know Republicans that did this and your assessment is correct.

Old 11-18-2020, 11:16 AM

17,605 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Democrats are anti-science, but we knew that already.

Old 11-18-2020, 11:49 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The down ballots Trump boosted, but Trump lost in those same counties?
Not buying it.
Happened like that in 2018 in many states with the Senate races tight.
I'm not buying it, either. I looked at the election results for my county. There were 34 races, 89% voter turnout, and the results of all the races, including POTUS had a consistent 60% to 40% split in the same direction.

Old 11-18-2020, 11:57 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,377,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Funny statistic.... Count the down ballot, added together as a popular vote!
It flips, and flips drastically.
It don't add up.
I bet the voter list counts (names/addresses of those who voted this election) won't add up to ballots submitted count either!
Georgia STILL won't publish their list - this list should be known in real time; at least in counties where they actually are checking voter identity and IF they've already casted a ballot!

Old 11-18-2020, 12:00 PM

1,744 posts, read 877,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Would love to see the extent of mail-in ballots that only voted for president. No signature verification for non-absentee mail-in ballots, no checks in states where ballot harvesting is not legal.

The Georgia recount is not verifying signatures for mail-ins for instance. Don't know if it would change results, also do know if it would have because signature verification is not being performed.

I, for one, only voted presidential in this election. I'm currently living in SC but planning on moving to Florida in April and didn't think it was right for me to vote for representatives in a state I don't plan on living in. I left that up to the people who will continue to live here.

Presidential vote, however, follows you no matter which state you live in. Voted absentee, tracked my ballot and it was accepted. Signature was confirmed on both the ballot request and the ballot.

Old 11-18-2020, 12:02 PM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
I don’t believe for a second that that many people supposedly voted for Biden and then also voted Republican down ballot.

That’s ridiculous to even think that.

But I also believe it’s impossible to prove, so we’ll have a dementia patient as the President who may, or may not, finish his full term.

I just wish there was more that I can do legally to resist this administration, other than to continue to voice my displeasure with the whole thing.

Old 11-18-2020, 12:05 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times
Georgia is specifically not including signature re-verification of the absentee ballot signatures - the only mail-in ballots requiring signature verification - in the recount. The deluge of such ballots most likely would prevent the state from meeting the by law mandated election certification date of November 20.

The point is that a full audit is not being conducted only an audit (recount) of votes, regardless of the source. Thus far three counties have reported missed votes. Somewhat favoring Mr Trump. There may be more uncounted votes discovered. It will be surprise if un/unde reported votes for Mr Trump will change the results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said that not only is it entirely possible to match signatures, but that the state requires it.

Old 11-18-2020, 12:07 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
The Democrats took a shellacking

House Democrats are re-electing their entire leadership, despite the most embarrassing showing by their party in House races since at least 2010.

In short, they took a “shell-ack-in.”

With just a few races uncalled (and Republicans leading in 4 of 5 contests), Democrats have lost nine seats.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-pbyolitics/rick-moran/2020/11/17/the-news-just-keeps-getting-worse-for-house-democrats-n1153877
and yet we are supposed to believe that in this election more people voted for Trump than voted last time are significantly more minority vote was for Trump this time also and the Democrats lost votes in the local elections and nationally and we're supposed to believe that Biden was so loved by the voters the day by the hundreds of thousands only cast votes for Biden and no Democrats in the house
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies