Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 12:02 AM

19,430 posts, read 15,255,619 times

Advertisements

I'm sure most won't watch this, but I want to seriously ask people how they can say that this election process is something we shouldn't look into, or to listen to what he says and tell me how he's wrong. He's literally quoting from the Constitution. I'm not claiming Trump won, I'm saying this election process was a joke, and you could see it coming from a mile away. It absolutely should be cleared up for future elections.

Teach me, school me, learn me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUEww_bixo

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 11-29-2020 at 12:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2020, 01:45 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,629,813 times
What is it with Republicans unable to accept a election defeat?
We accepted Trump's narrow victory in 2016 but somehow 6 Million more people voted for Biden and somehow it's fraud.

Old 11-29-2020, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
We accepted Trump's narrow victory in 2016 but somehow 6 Million more people voted for Biden and somehow it's fraud.
So you watched the video and can point out where anything he said was false? I'd like a real discussion.

Your comments, though, were (sadly) hilarious.

Old 11-29-2020, 02:45 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
So for four years you, the Democrats and 95% of the MEDIA said the Russians fixed the election, and Putin ran Trump so the election was invalid. Four effing years. Now a legitimate case of Mail In Voter FRAUD has occurred and you don't want to know about it. Why? Because you and the vast majority of Democrats are huge hypocrites and liars. Dishonesty is a core value.

Old 11-29-2020, 02:50 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
No, the election process is certainly no joke, SeaOfGrass. Cheating with the vote is difficult. You got Republicans and Democrat workers watching each other along with observers nearby. You likely have video cameras trained on the work floor, discouraging any sneaky stuff. A stack or two of 2,000 votes signed "MLV" in one of Wisconsin's biggest counties was the biggest case of alleged fraud they could find during the recount, not enough to change the whole Wisconsin vote.

I wasted nearly 40 minutes listening to Mark Levin and later his guest, Victor Davis Hanson. It was BlaBlaBla of little substance. They are obviously just bad losers who would go jump in the lake for Trump. No wonder. They both even agreed that Trump is among the greatest presidents. You change election laws before election day not after all the votes are in, counted and extremely unhappy with the results. So you have Levin saying they should have done this and should have done that. And then their fear and idle speculation expressed not even about the presidential vote. Furthermore, since the Republican dominated PA legislature certainly doesn't like mail in voting now, they should have never passed it in the first place. The legislature didn't listen to Trump. Now they're crying over spilled milk.

Old 11-29-2020, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No, the election process is certainly no joke, SeaOfGrass. Cheating with the vote is difficult. You got Republicans and Democrat workers watching each other along with observers nearby. You likely have video cameras trained on the work floor, discouraging any sneaky stuff. A stack or two of 2,000 votes signed "MLV" in one of Wisconsin's biggest counties was the biggest case of alleged fraud they could find during the recount, not enough to change the whole Wisconsin vote.
So you've heard absolutely nothing about observers not being able to watch the counts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
I wasted nearly 40 minutes listening to Mark Levin and later his guest, Victor Davis Hanson. It was BlaBlaBla of little substance. They are obviously just bad losers who would go jump in the lake for Trump. No wonder. They both even agreed that Trump is among the greatest presidents. You change election laws before election day not after all the votes are in, counted and extremely unhappy with the results. So you have Levin saying they should have done this and should have done that. And then their fear and idle speculation expressed not even about the presidential vote. Furthermore, since the Republican dominated PA legislature certainly doesn't like mail in voting now, they should have never passed it in the first place. The legislature didn't listen to Trump. Now they're crying over spilled milk.
Oh, yes, him explaining exactly how -- exactly, quoting the Constitution and the legal system -- there have been several illegal things happening, are "BlaBlaBla of little substance."

Again, do you have SPECIFIC information or facts to disprove Levin's statements? Do you, Stillwater? Do you, yes or no? If so, please state them. So far, no, you don't.

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 11-29-2020 at 03:24 AM..

Old 11-29-2020, 03:19 AM

130 posts, read 77,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz
Why cant people respect that many ppl may see something wrong with what happend?

You dont because your canidate won,that doesnt mean it was fair... (I dont think it was the last 2 elections to be honest)

Old 11-29-2020, 06:17 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcnghm View Post
Why cant people respect that many ppl may see something wrong with what happend?

You dont because your canidate won,that doesnt mean it was fair... (I dont think it was the last 2 elections to be honest)
If the republicans went to this much trouble in other elections they might have a case for their actions. Every election has irregularities but holding up candidate for almost 3 weeks is absurd lacking any real proof. They are just throwing out conspiracies without any proof, blocking poll watchers, voting machines manipulated, missing ballots. They are confusing irregularities with out right fraud, every election has issues that need to be corrected but this is not fraud.

Old 11-29-2020, 06:28 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,216,976 times
Quote:
They are confusing irregularities with out right fraud, every election has issues that need to be corrected but this is not fraud.

Please. The facts on the ground do not correlate to the election results. The entire process was compromised on purpose. There is a lot at stake with this election -- literally the fate of our country remaining the United States and a constitutional republic. Dems think they are just voting out someone they don't like but in reality they are voting out the only person fighting for their freedoms -- and replacing him with corrupt puppets who want to dismantle the US and the American way of life. A fair and free election is essential -- and it didn't happen.

Old 11-29-2020, 06:39 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
It is fraud when there are more votes in many districts then there are registered voters. They overcheated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies