Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2020, 10:39 PM

24,596 posts, read 9,434,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
Who or what decides which vaccine will be used?
The governors will decide, or Joe Biden
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2020, 11:27 PM

7,061 posts, read 4,506,701 times
We will definitely take it. I am 66 with asthma. A friend of mine died from it.

Old 12-08-2020, 11:43 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
You're not getting it. People are sick of your misinformation posts and constant promotion of vaccines. You're getting slammed in every thread. Might want to think about that ...
What misinformation? You still have not put forward a single fact to support your opinion.

Old 12-09-2020, 06:34 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
What misinformation? You still have not put forward a single fact to support your opinion.
And you have put forward misinformation. You haven't put together anything coherent or factual that objectively supports your opinion.

People are tired of your act. You have zero credibility after years of pro pharma / pro vaccine posts, 24/7/365 [do you drink tons of Red Bull? how do you post hour after hour for weeks on end?]. it's why you are getting slammed in every thread. People know you are not a medial expert and that you support MANDATORY vaccines for everyone in the US.

It's quite comical that you keep seeking my approval with post after post, begging me to engage you. I won't. You don't present balanced information so there is nothing objective and/or factual to debate.

Old 12-10-2020, 06:27 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Just a couple of notes:

NPR which formerly was reputable is not. Not in deed not in thought.

These trials have been ongoing for years not 2 months

These trials followed the same strict guidelines. They moved faster due to the situation which confronts.

Suzy Q is essentially reporting correctly and a tip of the hat to her. I'm not going to go after the comments stating otherwise because they are just dumb.

The age groups most afflicted at this time are 35-55.

I am getting my 1st dose next week. I will report how it goes.

"Grasp The Challenge And Succeed"

Old 12-10-2020, 07:38 PM

37,095 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
And you have put forward misinformation. You haven't put together anything coherent or factual that objectively supports your opinion.

People are tired of your act. You have zero credibility after years of pro pharma / pro vaccine posts, 24/7/365 [do you drink tons of Red Bull? how do you post hour after hour for weeks on end?]. it's why you are getting slammed in every thread. People know you are not a medial expert and that you support MANDATORY vaccines for everyone in the US.

It's quite comical that you keep seeking my approval with post after post, begging me to engage you. I won't. You don't present balanced information so there is nothing objective and/or factual to debate.
In other words, you still cannot refute anything I have said. Never found a post of mine advocating "MANDATORY vaccines for everyone in the US", did you.

Old 12-10-2020, 08:07 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,012,611 times
Quote:
You're not getting it. People are sick of your misinformation posts and constant promotion of vaccines. You're getting slammed in every thread. Might want to think about that ...
I actually look forward to her posts..... usually an intelligent informative one backed up with reputable links....
yours however are usually just personal opinions.......with no substance.

Old 12-10-2020, 08:26 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
What misinformation?

You're the one on the constant attack that hasn't put together anything coherent or factual that supports your rants.

Quote:
Who are these "people"? Because trust me, I'm tired of your act & the other two or three anti-vaxxer's who state their anecdotes & cite people like Wakefield & sources such as "Natural News....vaccines are bad, buy our non-FDA regulated supplements"

You aren't a medical expert.

You have zero credibility after your posts of ant-pharma/anti-vax posts 24.7.365.

Quote:
You are delusional.

Stop it.

Old 12-10-2020, 08:28 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcnghm View Post
He speaks for us all!!
Who are all of "you"?

Anti-vax/anti-pharma conspiracy theorists?

He doesn't speak for me. That is more than a fact.

Old 12-10-2020, 08:41 PM

20,094 posts, read 8,998,912 times
I'll get Trump's vaccine as soon as I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies