Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 12:56 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times

Advertisements

As a nation and the world will within the next month have the opportunity to be offered the vaccine which is designed to prevent a person from being afflicted the the CoVid19 virus.

This vaccine, has been created by bright minds and earnest daily work vivified by the President Of The United States, who challenged people to produce a solution to a deadly illness which we have yet to understand.

Most retro virus RNA are suppressed by the quarantines which we have already imposed. SARS, H1N1 and H1N5 were challenged and defeated by strict measures. With the current virus these efforts have not worked.

Somehow the POTUS sensed or knew in March, and lit the fire under people who love to win, succeed and win.
Those scientists and pharmaceutical companies are heroes and more.

Now their work has the potential at 95% to prevent us from becoming ill. It has thus far proven safe and effective.

My hat is off to the teams who were inspired to create this vaccine. Distribution plan to follow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2020, 02:06 PM

2,710 posts, read 2,212,297 times
Who or what decides which vaccine will be used?

Old 11-18-2020, 02:07 PM

15,827 posts, read 6,536,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Somehow the POTUS sensed or knew in March, and lit the fire under people who love to win, succeed and win. Those scientists and pharmaceutical companies are heroes and more.
Somehow he knew? Via some mysterious means? Sure. The RNA for the Moderna vaccine was developed in January. Scientists were cracking this code while Trump was out golfing. The only credit one can actually give Trump is spending taxpayer money for the first order. Business savvy, I'm sure.

Old 11-18-2020, 02:11 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,085,392 times
OP the labs of the world were already developing a vaccine long before Trump even publicly acknowledged that there was even a disease. He has done nothing to contribute to them accomplishing what they did but he's more than ready to take the credit

Old 11-18-2020, 02:17 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Somehow he knew? Via some mysterious means? Sure. The RNA for the Moderna vaccine was developed in January. Scientists were cracking this code while Trump was out golfing. The only credit one can actually give Trump is spending taxpayer money for the first order. Business savvy, I'm sure.
Yeah, the Trump supporters are going to need some serious therapy and improved coping mechanisms. They will credit Trump with the sun rising. There will be Facebook memes of Trump holding test tubes and microscopes. It's just sad.

Old 11-18-2020, 02:21 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxzbdn View Post
I dunno but keep that away from me!!
Darwin approves of your post...

Old 11-18-2020, 02:26 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,118,354 times
I won't get the vaccine. Like most it will probably have problems to start. And it was rushed into production.

Old 11-18-2020, 02:35 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
Ive already had COVID. Im cool. Let the gullible lab rats take that rushed crap. I'll just continue to take my vitamins and let my immune system take care of itself, wear a mask and keep away from other people. I'll wait a few years. LOL

Old 11-18-2020, 02:37 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
As a nation and the world will within the next month have the opportunity to be offered the vaccine which is designed to prevent a person from being afflicted the the CoVid19 virus.

This vaccine, has been created by bright minds and earnest daily work vivified by the President Of The United States, who challenged people to produce a solution to a deadly illness which we have yet to understand.

Most retro virus RNA are suppressed by the quarantines which we have already imposed. SARS, H1N1 and H1N5 were challenged and defeated by strict measures. With the current virus these efforts have not worked.

Somehow the POTUS sensed or knew in March, and lit the fire under people who love to win, succeed and win.
Those scientists and pharmaceutical companies are heroes and more.

Now their work has the potential at 95% to prevent us from becoming ill. It has thus far proven safe and effective.

My hat is off to the teams who were inspired to create this vaccine. Distribution plan to follow.
Awww........Your loyalty and admiration for your leader is touching.

But maybe.....while Trump was saying in March that the virus will be gone by Easter, the big pharma had smelled the money months ago, and were already working on a vaccine. See, corporations don't need the government to tell them to do what they have been doing for 171 years (Pfizer). And wisely Pfizer refused the government terms for tax payer funding, and went ahead on their own, and were the first to come up with a vaccine.

Old 11-18-2020, 02:39 PM

6,660 posts, read 2,966,569 times
yup,...government did make a vaccine. Capitalism did
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies