Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 03:31 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Don't be a tool.

They said that white areas raise white kids to be cops to kill blacks in order to keep them white areas.

Is this okay for a school to be pushing on kids?
It's a private school. Private schools can and do push all kinds of agendas. That's frequently why parents send their kids to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2020, 03:35 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
NYC is mourning the loss, I'm sure.
NYC is mourning the loss of tax dollars and spending.

I know people who live in Manhattan and they say that it looks like a craphole.

NYC is becoming a 3rd world country as those who have are leaving.

Even Cuomo made a comment some time ago about the loss of tax dollars.

Old 11-19-2020, 03:46 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
NYC is mourning the loss of tax dollars and spending.

I know people who live in Manhattan and they say that it looks like a craphole.

NYC is becoming a 3rd world country as those who have are leaving.

Even Cuomo made a comment some time ago about the loss of tax dollars.
NYC citizens deserve warren wilhelm's policies. only 10% of new yorkers bothered to vote for mayor in the last mayoral election.

I loved the things manhattan had to offer, but always knew the city's prosperity and citizen's safety were just one election away from the chaos and crime of former koch and dinkins administrations.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-19-2020 at 04:27 PM..

Old 11-20-2020, 07:18 AM

3,748 posts, read 1,443,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
NYC citizens deserve warren wilhelm's policies. only 10% of new yorkers bothered to vote for mayor in the last mayoral election.

I loved the things manhattan had to offer, but always knew the city's prosperity and citizen's safety were just one election away from the chaos and crime of former koch and dinkins administrations.
The biggest problem is Richard caranza who is the school's chancellor. He is big into woke ideas. NYC doe has alot of woke issues.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:24 AM

1,277 posts, read 1,090,194 times
I'm sure New York City is excited she is leaving.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:35 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjairo191 View Post
I'm sure New York City is excited she is leaving.
I think they will miss the taxes her family pays since she’s not the only one leaving or has left.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:51 AM

900 posts, read 375,577 times
there are many places in america for rich conservatives to go ... but they don't want to live there, but in ultra liberal states and counties ... they speak ill of the university system, but they force their children to enroll in universities dominated by liberal elite ...

Old 11-20-2020, 07:55 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Were they suggesting Santa doesn't always have to be white? THE HORROR.
Whut? Did you even read the article before trashing it, LOL.

Old 11-20-2020, 10:18 AM

3,748 posts, read 1,443,918 times
The biggest problem with people like megyn kelly and other white liberal Manhattanites is this. First off, I have to admit that megyn is open to how she feels and takes a course of action on this. However other people of her stature do anti racism and white fragility and still send thier kids to top nyc schools which are devoid of black brown, Hispanic and poor Asian new Yorkers. I'm like white liberals who are affluent in NYC. Why don't you just send your kids to the local public school that is across the street from the condo located across the street and the school sits on the same block as nyc house project development? Most parents won't do this. Seriously. Instead of donating money to organizations which do not fairly redistribute equity to black and brown. Just go across the street and give black and brown money directly to help lift themselves out of generational poverty which you the white liberal declare as systemic racsim according to ibram x kendi and Coates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies