Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 09:44 AM

455 posts, read 388,575 times

Advertisements

I seriously do not get involved in politics but I am out of my skin thinking of all the people who will die because Trump refuses to engage with the incoming administration and denies them access to knowledge and resources. To me this refusal that will guarantee more dead in addition to the already quarter of a million dead in the US, is murder. This is just a disgusting and unbelievable display of power gone terribly terribly wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2020, 09:47 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
Its definitely treason IMO. But at the same time, many of us are complete idiots as citizens. We know what to do to stay safe yet we refuse to comply. We are just as much at fault. This isn't rocket science. Wear a mask and keep your distance from other people

Old 11-19-2020, 09:47 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
I think accusing any one person of killing millions of others during a pandemic is so juvenile and devoid of reason that any conversation on the topic with such a person will never go anywhere.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:48 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,241,918 times
Trump is a traitor and should be treated as such...the man should be in jail

Old 11-19-2020, 09:51 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
The only engagement Trump has had regarding covid is to lie to the American people and side line anyone who dared to speak against him.

I don't think that engaging with Bidens team would help much as they would have to sort through all of the Trump admin BS to find out what is really happening.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:51 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I think accusing any one person of killing millions of others during a pandemic is so juvenile and devoid of reason that any conversation on the topic with such a person will never go anywhere.
Justifiable when you’re holding information and tools vital to handling the pandemic. Especially being in a position of power. Shows he cares more about his power than his own people.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:53 AM

838 posts, read 555,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Its definitely treason IMO. But at the same time, many of us are complete idiots as citizens. We know what to do to stay safe yet we refuse to comply. We are just as much at fault. This isn't rocket science. Wear a mask and keep your distance from other people
Agreed.

Trump just wants this transition to be as painful as possible and the perception is that he doesn't care who it hurts in the process. Not you, not me, not anyone. He's putting on a show for his supporters and they are buying front row tickets.

With that said - Yes, just wear a mask, use sanitizer like it is nobody's business and keep a safe distance where/when you can. And yeah, I know for some this comment goes in one ear and out the other.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:53 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
He's digging his own grave anyways. Biden probably would have let him off the hook if he just took his ball and went home. Now the lawsuits and indictments against him and his family will be flying.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:55 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Justifiable when you’re holding information and tools vital to handling the pandemic. Especially being in a position of power. Shows he cares more about his power than his own people.
I simply disagree. There isn’t an American alive that doesn’t know we’re in a pandemic, and doesn’t know what to do/not do to stay safe. No precaution is 100% safe however, and people will continue to die. Because we’re in the middle of a killer pandemic. Biden isn’t going to come along and magically zap this disease. People will die under his helm, too. Because we’re in the middle of a killer pandemic.

Old 11-19-2020, 09:56 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Maybe we can put this hyperbole thread in the trash with the ones about Trump election being stolen.

US politics is not only poisonous, it is lead by crazy on both sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies