Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 02:30 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnifor View Post
The OP is clearly unwell, and has difficulty differentiating between delusion and reality.
I agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2020, 03:03 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Bingo! Rep, rep, rep!!!

Well done and well said. Your words are mine.

Personally, I'm all for a civil war so we can resolve this already apparent civil unrest the liberals started. I'm beyond tired of the "protestors" injuring/killing innocent people, burning and damaging property and interfering with common folks' way of living and making a living. I think private citizens can affect what the government apparently cannot--resolution and peace back to our country.
Links that liberals started civil unrest please. I've been waiting for months.

Old 12-18-2020, 03:29 PM

5,321 posts, read 6,098,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Over the years I've observed that people who are the most dangerous are those with little or nothing to lose.
I really doubt hawk, who is allegedly a MD, is going to give up the lifestyle that affords him by starting a revolution.

Also, people who are predisposed to action just do. They don't post endlessly on forums saying how other people, like the specials forces, should do something to address their grievances.
Exactly.. a few people here are trying to be internet tough guys or live out there revolution or WW cosplay fantasies they’ve dreamt about..

They aren’t gonna do a damn thing..

Nobody as you said aside from the mentally deranged with nothing to lose is gonna put there life on the line and do something drastic

Old 12-18-2020, 03:34 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
A little known executive order in 2018 has set the stage for Trump to use Special Forces to capture and arrest all the coup members.
Why would Trump use the special forces to capture and arrest himself?

Old 12-18-2020, 04:35 PM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Not that this would be needed with the "deep state" language and other ridiculous premises, but here it is:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/natural-news/

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on the promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.
Right up there with the leftwing mediabiasfactcheck.com, LOL.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:39 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Bingo! Rep, rep, rep!!!

Well done and well said. Your words are mine.

Personally, I'm all for a civil war so we can resolve this already apparent civil unrest the liberals started. I'm beyond tired of the "protestors" injuring/killing innocent people, burning and damaging property and interfering with common folks' way of living and making a living. I think private citizens can affect what the government apparently cannot--resolution and peace back to our country.
If there was a civil war you'd never leave your basement.

Just stop already.

And Trump loyalists are now calling free and fair elections that they lose a "coup", which is quite Orwellian indeed.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:44 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Over the years I've observed that people who are the most dangerous are those with little or nothing to lose.
I really doubt hawk, who is allegedly a MD, is going to give up the lifestyle that affords him by starting a revolution.

Also, people who are predisposed to action just do. They don't post endlessly on forums saying how other people, like the specials forces, should do something to address their grievances.
Valid point. I would say that so far Trump has not called for an armed coup. His surrogates have. I don't think he is done yet. If he does tell his loyal followers to take up arms against the US Gov I believe they would. Op included.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:47 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
A little known executive order in 2018 has set the stage for Trump to use Special Forces to capture and arrest all the coup members.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...ly-to-him.html

Now the US Special Forces report directly to the Secretary of Defense who can direct them to apprehend domestic terrorists who participated in the attempted the coup.

Rather than reporting to their direct chain of command in the military, these units can now be directly ordered by the President in operations needed by the Commander in Chief. It has been suggested that dems who assisted in the coup have already begun to be taken into custody.

The coup is over. Now comes the resolution phase in which all the conspirators are rounded up and face the consequences. Finally the FBI and the CIA will have a "house cleaning", removing all of the treasonist deep state operatives implanted by Obama.

I would imagine that many of these conspirators will put up a fight with weapons, but will obviously be no match against US Special Forces.

You literally don't think much of our American Experiment, do you? Get rid of the 'darkies', get rid of the 'liberals'. Get rid of everybody save for for medical doctors that have lost their licenses.

Old 12-19-2020, 06:30 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
You literally don't think much of our American Experiment, do you? Get rid of the 'darkies', get rid of the 'liberals'. Get rid of everybody save for for medical doctors that have lost their licenses.
^^^This.

Old 12-19-2020, 07:36 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Trump fan fiction is hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies