Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2020, 11:22 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,879,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
They could turn the Trump Hotel in D. C. into his presidential library. The contents would be 100,000 or so of his tweets, printed and held in tiny frames. They'd be all over the walls, arranged by date. The admission charge would be to pay every visitor $10., for going through the ordeal. Much like what was done for those going to his rallies.
I like this. I'm thinking they could make a "Hall of COVID" exhibit where you could actually get sprayed with the virus and experience what it was like to be at one of his rallies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2020, 11:27 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
And breed.
Better that the left doesn't.

Old 11-19-2020, 11:28 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I also read the Trump hotel in DC is going under. It’s literally up for sale but no takers. Lol. Trump is such a loser.
IIRC, that would have to be a sale of the lease, not the building.

IIRC, the Trumps didn’t buy the building, just took out a long term lease.

Old 11-19-2020, 11:32 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
I like this. I'm thinking they could make a "Hall of COVID" exhibit where you could actually get sprayed with the virus and experience what it was like to be at one of his rallies!
Oh, how cute of the two of you! Bless your hearts! Maybe you could take that exhibit to France, England, Spain, Germany, Australia, NZ, etc., too! You know, just change out the one running the specific country.

Even better: Maybe you can both raise money to make a "Hall of BLM/ANTIFA...They're Just an Idea" exhibit where you could actually get shot in the head for not being a liberal?

Old 11-19-2020, 11:38 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,879,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Oh, how cute of the two of you! Bless your hearts!
Thanks for that! I accept your blessings. I am sorry your guy lost. Better luck next time.

Quote:
Even better? Maybe you can both raise money to make a "Hall of BLM/ANTIFA...They're Just an Idea" exhibit where you could actually get shot in the head for not being a liberal.
Or even better, maybe a "Trump's 5th avenue" exhibit where you could experience getting shot in the head by Trump and it not stopping idiots from voting for him!

Old 11-20-2020, 12:24 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Bingo! Rep, rep, rep!!!

Well done and well said. Your words are mine.

Personally, I'm all for a civil war so we can resolve this already apparent civil unrest the liberals started. I'm beyond tired of the "protestors" injuring/killing innocent people, burning and damaging property and interfering with common folks' way of living and making a living. I think private citizens can affect what the government apparently cannot--resolution and peace back to our country.
Calm down Boris.

Old 11-20-2020, 03:06 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Bingo! Rep, rep, rep!!!

Well done and well said. Your words are mine.

Personally, I'm all for a civil war so we can resolve this already apparent civil unrest the liberals started.
Y'all didn't learn your lesson the last time you thought it was such a brilliant idea? Maybe if you took a history class, it would remind you of how it turned out that time.

Old 11-20-2020, 03:19 AM

4,861 posts, read 2,673,519 times
hawkeye, you need help..really..

Old 11-20-2020, 03:39 AM

1,049 posts, read 653,746 times
I feel like what little free time the OP has needs to be spent on relaxing or spending time with his family or friends (even if it is on Zoom or Facetime). I wonder if maybe the stress of his job plus his pretty far-right beliefs is causing him to go even more on the fringe. I'm not going to make fun of the OP because he is probably really going through some mental issues right now and I hope somewhere within his stubbornness that he gets that checked out for the sake of him and the people around him.

Old 11-20-2020, 04:17 AM

2,490 posts, read 2,545,678 times
Y’all get more delusional by the day. They gonna have to open back up some of them mental hospitals for y’all after Inauguration Day,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies