Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 08:58 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
Yes it was, if failure is accomplishing the things I like.

I like that the Supreme Court is no longer controlled by left wing activists. That's the single most important thing for me.
Yea......except than the Supreme Court has had conservative majority for several decades now....

Trump fans........

Quote:
The results are in. The Trump presidency was nothing short of an utter failure.
Indeed, but let us praise the Lord it was ended after only 4 years, and not 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Trump's economy was SPECTACULAR. The stuff you people believe is mind-boggling.
His average GDP growth by year will be less than 1%, so what you consider "spectacular" is seen as "pathetic" by most people.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 11-20-2020 at 09:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2020, 09:03 AM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnsota View Post
Yes it was, if failure is accomplishing the things I like.

1) I like that the Supreme Court is no longer controlled by left wing activists. That's the single most important thing for me. That makes 4 years of Trump's horrendous personality worth it all.

2) I like that he ended ISIS and we never even have to think about that anymore.

3) I like that he is anti-war. I will miss this the most, especially once President Harris/Biden bring Big War back.

4) I like the opportunity zones created to help minority communities.

5) I like that the pre-Covid unemployment rate was the lowest in 50 years and the lowest in history for minorities.

6) I like that we got the unemployment rate below 7% in a matter of months, rather than taking 4 years like it did the last time Biden was in office.

7) I like that the income inequality gap narrowed under Trump, pre-Covid.

8) I like the most historic mobilization in history to produce PPE, enhanced Covid therapies and now a vaccine.

9) I like that we are no longer in the climate change agreement, simply because I do not think my tax dollars should be sent to other countries who pollute much more than my country does.

10) I like that President Trump did not go to war with North Korea, like President Obama/Biden said he would have to.

11) I like the lower taxes for me, for my son who is middle income and for my daughter who is below middle income.

12) I like all the money I made in investments in the stock market.

13) I like that he eliminated the individual mandate, which is the one and only issue I had with the Unaffordable Healthcareless Act.

14) I like the 194 federal judges he appointed, seeing how President Obama/Biden failed to fill many seats.

15) I like that he did away with President Elect Biden's horrific crime bill.

16) I like that President Trump is setting free so many blacks that President Elect Harris/Biden had put in jail.

17) I like the low gasoline prices.

18) I like that we are energy independent and a net exporter of energy.

19) I like that he lives inside the heads of so many left wing loons and can trigger them so easily.

20) I like the multiple historic peace deals.
Absolutely!

Old 11-20-2020, 09:21 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yea......except than the Supreme Court has has conservative majority for several decades now....

Trump fans........

Indeed, but let us praise the Lord it was ended after only 4 years, and not 8.

His average GDP growth by year will be less than 1% per year, so what you consider "spectacular" is seen as "pathetic" by most people.
Absolutely!!

Old 11-20-2020, 09:23 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Democrats have to defend Biden*. This is gonna be lulz.

Old 11-20-2020, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Democrats have to defend Biden*. This is gonna be lulz.
Why?

Trump apologists defended every lie Trump uttered out of blind loyalty, but don't expect others to have like you do.

Lot of people voted strictly to fire Trump, and have no intention to defend everything Biden does and says.

Old 11-20-2020, 09:26 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
One thing that came out of this election was shattered misconceptions.
  • "It's the economy, stupid" is not really valid anymore. Given that unemployment, GDP and market gains were all worse under Trump than under the previous administration, Biden should have run away with this election. 72M Americans ignored that trope. It is likely dead now. The economy can be in the dumpster and an incumbent is still viable.
  • Rally sizes don't mean anything.
  • The "enthusiasm gap" is a myth.
  • You don't need Florida to win the election.
  • You don't need Ohio to win the election.
  • The popular vote margins DOES matter. You can't win by 5M+ votes without closing tiny gaps in close states like MI, WI and PA. Those votes have to come from somewhere. And many came in just the right places.
When you cheat, anything's possible.

The House gains showed where the vote truly is.

The count was stopped and tons of votes were added in the middle of the night.

Old 11-20-2020, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
When you cheat, anything's possible.

The House gains showed where the vote truly is.

The count was stopped and tons of votes were added in the middle of the night.
Ah, the conspiracy theorists.....

No, lot of people cast votes with the primary goal of getting rid of Trump.

You ASSUME everyone votes straight party ticket, because that it what you probably do, but you forget there are many who vote based on issues and persons and not based on party.

God fired Trump! Read Romans 13 in the Bible.

Old 11-20-2020, 09:36 AM

2,634 posts, read 2,675,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Nothing but the erosion of presidential norms. The damage can't be undone.

The only achievement was the Abraham Accords, and it's not like he was the mastermind behind it.

https://youtu.be/lpmi3Zcauic
What is this, Watch Mojo? Silly voice inflection, cheesy facial expressions, little to no substance... At least I like the sources I watch to acknowledge when they are biased. I find this pretending to be objective when you really aren't as very deceptive.

Old 11-20-2020, 09:44 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,066,501 times
Quote:

The only achievement was the Abraham Accords, and it's not like he was the mastermind behind it.

Ok why would we go to YouTube for anything lmao..no thank you I know what he has done...so keep on trolling

Old 11-20-2020, 09:46 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:

Explain that to 72 MILLION that voted for Trump, PLUS all the votes he had, that they switched to Biden...

More like 100 MILLION Love Trump!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies