Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 10:59 AM

7,367 posts, read 3,529,717 times

Advertisements

As a life long progressive and democrat, I just can't bring myself to believe that a big corporation would do something so unethical. Wait, what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2020, 11:06 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
As a life long progressive and democrat, I just can't bring myself to believe that a big corporation would do something so unethical. Wait, what?
As a lifelong conservative, (but not a Republican) I am a believer in capitalism, but I am also a believer in the "trust but verify". We need our government to closely manage and oversee these sorts of issues and no corporation should ever just be blindly trusted.

If Dominion was involved in this, they will just be the tip of the iceberg. It will not only be greedy corporate stooges who are responsible for this.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:11 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Everything Mrs. Powell stated about the history of Dominion and Smartmatic is fact. Those facts are out there for all to see. I know because I did my own research after what happened in Atrium county. Now proving this happened on a National scale, is not going to be easy to prove. As I stated to many of my circle of influences, it’s going to take a whistleblower in at a high level of Dominion/Smartmatic to blow the lid. I pray on the conscious of those with proof to step forward, step up and do what’s right.

I think the way that you deter all of these voting shenanigans is that the courts create a rule that puts the burden of proof on the state to evidence that votes were legal. We cannot have a republic if we allow partisans to remove safeguards designed to ensure legal votes. At this point of the enormous corruption in the legal system in America without any precedent in the annals of history, I don’t care if Trump wins the election or not, but if he wins on these legal issues of equal protection and voter security, he will have truly left a great legacy for the entire country.
If this isn’t stopped now, it never will be stopped. We lose the country, the world and descend into darkness of the “dark winter.”

And all the Democrats who have been complicit in the Deep State and corruption, from the simplest citizen to the highest in the political power, will also be immersed in situations of horror and terror, by the mere and simple fact, of that when Communism takes over everything, it does not discriminate against anyone, absolutely ANYONE!

Finally, America and the vast majority of American voters have proven to be so stupid and ignorant of not knowing that with their vote they have helped Communism to win them without the need for revolutions or bullets, that finally they will have to taste it and swallow it so that they learn what it is. it is to suffer in their own flesh what other peoples have already suffered, and the Americans by their arrogance and haughtiness have not wanted to learn.

And I will be glad that it is so, although I am an anti-communist, because many Americans have told me that I am crazy and I do not know what I am talking about, because that will never happen to them.
I agree it would take a whistleblower at a high level of Dominion. He or she would have to be willing to enter the Witness Protection Program, uproot his or her family, lose his high-level job (obviously), give up his house, see his parents and other family on a very limited basis, and live out the rest of his days as a different person. In return, he or she will go to his grave knowing he saved America from descending into a totally corrupt third-world country, and will have a grateful nation record his real name in history books.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:13 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I agree it would take a whistleblower at a high level of Dominion. He or she would have to be willing to enter the Witness Protection Program, uproot his or her family, lose his high-level job (obviously), give up his house, see his parents and other family on a very limited basis, and live out the rest of his days as a different person. In return, he or she will go to his grave knowing he saved America from descending into a totally corrupt third-world country, and will have a grateful nation record his real name in history books.
Sidney Powell has previously indicated that they have that, and have their testimony on record. This includes a detailed explanation of how it all worked.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:14 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Seriously. Next you'll be telling me that all those big firms that furloughed a load of staff will still be paying their executives their customary huge bonuses!

Old 11-20-2020, 11:14 AM

546 posts, read 243,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
He might need immunity from prosecution...treason is supposed to be a pretty big deal!

Old 11-20-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Sidney Powell has previously indicated that they have that, and have their testimony on record. This includes a detailed explanation of how it all worked.
She did? It’s got to be a whistleblower who explains how it all worked IN THIS ELECTION and not someone who explains how Dominion, crooks that they are, did it to put Chávez in power, or how it could have worked in this election. It’s got to be how it DID work.

Do they have that? I am trying to keep my hopes realistic.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
He might need immunity from prosecution...treason is supposed to be a pretty big deal!
Huh? Reporting how a voting company stole an American election isn’t treason.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:27 AM

1,200 posts, read 620,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Everything Mrs. Powell stated about the history of Dominion and Smartmatic is fact. Those facts are out there for all to see. I know because I did my own research after what happened in Atrium county. Now proving this happened on a National scale, is not going to be easy to prove. As I stated to many of my circle of influences, it’s going to take a whistleblower in at a high level of Dominion/Smartmatic to blow the lid. I pray on the conscious of those with proof to step forward, step up and do what’s right.

I think the way that you deter all of these voting shenanigans is that the courts create a rule that puts the burden of proof on the state to evidence that votes were legal. We cannot have a republic if we allow partisans to remove safeguards designed to ensure legal votes. At this point of the enormous corruption in the legal system in America without any precedent in the annals of history, I don’t care if Trump wins the election or not, but if he wins on these legal issues of equal protection and voter security, he will have truly left a great legacy for the entire country.
If this isn’t stopped now, it never will be stopped. We lose the country, the world and descend into darkness of the “dark winter.”

And all the Democrats who have been complicit in the Deep State and corruption, from the simplest citizen to the highest in the political power, will also be immersed in situations of horror and terror, by the mere and simple fact, of that when Communism takes over everything, it does not discriminate against anyone, absolutely ANYONE!

Finally, America and the vast majority of American voters have proven to be so stupid and ignorant of not knowing that with their vote they have helped Communism to win them without the need for revolutions or bullets, that finally they will have to taste it and swallow it so that they learn what it is. it is to suffer in their own flesh what other peoples have already suffered, and the Americans by their arrogance and haughtiness have not wanted to learn.

And I will be glad that it is so, although I am an anti-communist, because many Americans have told me that I am crazy and I do not know what I am talking about, because that will never happen to them.
Well said and I agree with every word you wrote. To be honest I am scared of what is happening to our country and what's to come. Those who will disagree can't face the truth of what's really happening and who is behind it all.

Old 11-20-2020, 11:28 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Dominion has been around since the early 2000s. Wonder why it wasn't until 2020 that there was a problem?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies