Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2020, 07:25 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times

Advertisements

OAN produced a special report back in March claiming Covid was created in a lab in North Carolina to undermine the Trump economy. It’s source was a “ citizen investigator” aka guy with a social media account.

Because OAN and Gateway Pundit are rabidly pro Trump, Trump seems to increasingly rely on fake news reported by these outlets.

Let’s recall, Trump and Don Jr retweeted the video of Dr Stella Immanuel, a rabid Trump supporter who claimed Hydroxychloroquine cured Covid. She also believes demons and space aliens have sex with people while they sleep and infect them with disease.

There’s a pattern here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2020, 07:37 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,019,740 times
This thread and the OP remind me of why Jim Jones succeeded.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:00 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
This thread and the OP remind me of why Jim Jones succeeded.
Yes indeed-

The dems are so brainwashed that they refuse to acknowledge the obvious and have certainly drank the democrat "kool-aid".

If I was a dem, I would feel pretty stupid and embarrassed when the fraud is proven in court and the obvious is presented in black and white.

Mao was right- the left is made up of "useful idiots" who can be used as weapons against the US. Never has Mao's statement been more true than now. It is like dems have literally become a force against the US.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:52 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
barry imagines himself still relevant and is slithering around in Eden.
And the army is still taking orders from him????????

Do tell.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:04 AM

7,325 posts, read 3,513,097 times
Nothing will come of this, he lost fair and square. Best concede for the sake of the world

Old 11-21-2020, 09:06 AM

25,680 posts, read 18,770,132 times
I doubt anything will come of it. It doesn't matter how many laws were broken and how much fraud was committed. The deep state is going to get what the deep state wants. I hope y'all like bananas.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:25 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
What is this so complicated for the left?
You all really aren't as special as you tell each other you are.
What needs to be proven in a court of law, either will be or will not be.
Who knows?
Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't.
Why would a POTUS deny having "sexual relations with that woman"?
Why would a well-traveled, supposedly "smart" community organizer come POTUS not be able to produce his birth certificate - and it took the state he was born in months to produce one for him? He wasn't born in 1820 (you can find those). But ya'll took that up the arse & didn't even question it. Just did what the left does best - harass & label those who did/still do question - like the bullies and mean-girls the left is.
You dodged the question.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:26 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I doubt anything will come of it. It doesn't matter how many laws were broken and how much fraud was committed. The deep state is going to get what the deep state wants. I hope y'all like bananas.
Why would the 'deep state' go to such lengths to get Biden elected but not give him a majority in the Senate?

Old 11-21-2020, 09:30 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
barry imagines himself still relevant and is slithering around in Eden.
He certainly is. And his den is in your brain. Bummer for you.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:32 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,648,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Trump runs the deep state. The head of the deep state is Bill Bar. If there's evidence there, then prosecute it. No one wants laws broken or fraud. Trump has just failed to produce evidence of it beyond hearsay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies