Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 05:53 AM

9,456 posts, read 5,216,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Republicans already know that the fraud claims are lies. But like Trump, they will try to win by any means necessary. They cannot accept that so many people came out and voted against Trump and, as usual, they are attacking the areas where minorities came out in record numbers for Biden.
Sure seems like there was evidence of fraud.....at least enough to give it a good looking into. The public has to trust (and I use that word completely tongue in cheek now) that election officials are acting honorably and ethically. In addition, I believe if there was any overwhelming evidence that the election could be swayed, someone somewhere would have that evidence and a legal ruling would have been made by now. That hasn't happened and I believe it is time for Trump to conceded.
I guess one would just have to assume going forward that our elections are sloppy and biased and 'there is always going to be some fraud,' and move on with your life.

And I didn't see anyone attacking minorities. I did see the challenges in the heavily liberal areas.
When you are a hammer, all you see are nails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2020, 05:54 AM

1,231 posts, read 448,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
There’s no legitimate reason for five swing states, all in the lead for Trump, suddenly call a halt to the counting - and all at around the same time.
Trump is the one that called a halt to the counting. He threw a temper tantrum and screamed it on Twitter. Oh and his supporters all stormed vote counting centers and demanded they stop counting.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:54 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Innuendo is not evidence. An affidavit is not evidence. Years ago, I use to walk by a house, two doors down, where the owner got stranger and stranger. Eventually, she covered all her windows with tin foil. She was always calling the police about people watching her. One day she said to me, "don't say hello, I saw you in my house yesterday." I am sure she thought she saw me, I am sure she would swear on the Bible she saw me, she would sign an affidavit she saw me, but that isn't verifiable fact.

In the end, like many Trump voters who think there was some type of huge conspiracy, she lived in a self sealed universe. I wonder if there is enough tin foil around for them.
One crazy woman does not equal thousands of people across the country that said they saw fraud. An affidavit is no small thing to sign. If you lie you are subject to perjury.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genz View Post
Trump is the one that called a halt to the counting. He threw a temper tantrum and screamed it on Twitter. Oh and his supporters all stormed vote counting centers and demanded they stop counting.
No. they said they stopped counting and brought in the fraud ballots and continued to count.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
Sure seems like there was evidence of fraud.....at least enough to give it a good looking into. The public has to trust (and I use that word completely tongue in cheek now) that election officials are acting honorably and ethically. In addition, I believe if there was any overwhelming evidence that the election could be swayed, someone somewhere would have that evidence and a legal ruling would have been made by now. That hasn't happened and I believe it is time for Trump to conceded.
I guess one would just have to assume going forward that our elections are sloppy and biased and 'there is always going to be some fraud,' and move on with your life.

And I didn't see anyone attacking minorities. I did see the challenges in the heavily liberal areas.
When you are a hammer, all you see are nails.
Where is any evidence of fraud? Just because Trump says so? That's not evidence. Come on Trump's legal team even admitted in court there isn't any and you just believe what you are told.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No. they said they stopped counting and brought in the fraud ballots and continued to count.
Sorry not true. You can't believe everything you hear.

There's no evidence and Trump's legal team even admitted in court. Please read court transcripts.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Republicans already know that the fraud claims are lies. But like Trump, they will try to win by any means necessary. They cannot accept that so many people came out and voted against Trump and, as usual, they are attacking the areas where minorities came out in record numbers for Biden.
I saw it myself on election morning. How does 1% more vote count pass Trumps 4% lead with 94% of the vote counted. Then with 95% Biden is leading...This was in Wisconsin.

Old 11-21-2020, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Why does thousands of ballots have no folds or creases and no envelopes?

Old 11-21-2020, 06:04 AM

Quote:

There's no evidence and Trump's legal team even admitted in court. Please read court transcripts.
Fact is the numbers were not coming in .. they were not posting any more numbers. They kept counting but they stopped posting the count. That is what is stopping the count. The were counting physically but not posting the results at all.

Old 11-21-2020, 06:04 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
That’s such a lie. Five states halted the counting, and when they restarted with their fraud “fixed” to make sure Biden won, it was then that Trump called to halt. There was obvious fraud in play.

NO reason for five states, all at almost the same time, and all with Trump in the lead, to stop counting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies